[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are your parents into wrasslin? Who do they mark for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

are your parents into wrasslin? Who do they mark for?
>>
>>2546360
My mom knows who Rock and Cena are, I also asked her if she knows any others, she said Batista and "some blonde dude" dont know who shes talking about, maybe flair?
>>
My dad loves The New Day
>>
>>2546371
So does my mom.

She also calls Sheamus "the human jar of mayonnaise".
>>
>>2546360
My mom took me to wrestling when I was a little kid. She only knows a couple of new and mostly old school wrestler. Her favorite was Diesel aka Kevin Nash.
>>
my dad knows the big names. when i watched raw when i was younger and flair was wrestling he was surprised he was still active. also knows cena
>>
They only know Undertaker
>>
My dad loves Sheamus for some god damn reason
>>
>>2546360
Mom can't watch becuse it looks so "painful".
Dad knows Cena and Hogan but doesn't really give a fuck.

>>2546417
you and your dad are souless gingers
>>
My wife's son loves The New Day
>>
File: 343b.jpg (192KB, 1278x719px) Image search: [Google]
343b.jpg
192KB, 1278x719px
>>2546360
My mother loves alot of the Black wrestlers such as Xavier Woods or Bobby Lashley
>>
My dad actually introduced me to it. He's always liked Hogan, Warrior, Flair, and Taker.
>>
>>2546360
my mom really likes the big show for some reason and she remembers triple h from the AE
>>
My dad met Eddy Guerrero in Mexico
>>
My dad took me to a Smackdown/ECW taping and WrestleMania once. He knows the big names.

My mom couldn't have care less.
>>
>>2546441
Imagine being black and having to make such posts to boost up your already low as ground confidence about your race you are insecure for.
>>
My Dad watches PPV's with me occasionally but he only really knows the Divas, whom he loudly discusses which ones he wants to fuck and how.

His favorite is unironically Nia Jax.
>>
My mom marked for Nash
>>
I grew up watching WCW with my dad, but he hasn't followed anything in forever, so he just marks for Cena.

My mom actively hates wrestling even as she marks out for niggerball.
>>
>>2546544
>for some reason

its his BIG DICK ur mom is a whore from back in the day
>>
>>2546360
My dad cried when Eddie died, he stopped watching after the Benoit incident.
>>
when i visit my mom we watch it, she likes it although she doesn't know any name.

she likes AJ Styles (calls him The Pretty One)
also likes Bayley and Triple H
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.