[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you complain about WWE, but repeat the same old tired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: taryn-terrell.jpg (73KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
taryn-terrell.jpg
73KB, 500x750px
Why do you complain about WWE, but repeat the same old tired leddit memes about TNA. Newsflash: Hogan, Bischoff and Russo haven't worked there for years, yet anytime someone brings up TNA, all anyone can say is "HURR IT WAS GOOD BUT THEN IT WAS SHIT BECAUSE HOGAN" If you actually like wrestling to have characters and booking then why aren't you watching impact?: are you scared of something?

>The rise of EC3 as a true heel (i.e. getting booed not cheered by smarks)
>Bully vs Dixie culminating in Dixie getting her comeuppance (and truly putting her body on the line) in a big way. Say what you like about Dixie's business nous, but she played an authority figure better than anyone for years.
>The Hardys reuniting and having an excellent match with the Wolves at Destination X 2014, then going on to have a brilliant series with the Wolves and 3D, ending in a spectacular Full metal Mayhem match.
>Bobby Lashley finding his knack as a wrestler and having TWO awesome title reigns that show how to book a dominant heel wrestler. >EC3 vs Spud having a 6 month feud with only one match.Excellent booking that elevated both guys and a satisfying ending among a red hot crowd
>Giving SUSTAINED pushes to people (aka not 50/50 booking) Lashley, the Wolves, EC3, became stars because the management got behind them and gave them credibility >Giving creative freedom to wrestlers, so people like Eli Drake, Rosemary, MVP, EC3, Spud, Maria, Allie and of course the Hardys are able to use their talents to entertain us, instead of being told what to do. of course this creative freedom doesn't always work, but when it does, it feels a lot more realer than any other tv wrestling
>>
Russo was working there as recently as 2015.
>>
Fuck off Dixie.
>>
>Watching anything with the cringe name tna

Also there's something very depressing about it these days... can't put my finger on it though.
>>
>>2546270
heard based LAX is back. do they still have Konnan?
>>
>>2546270
I cant watch tna anymore man. like yeah i used to enjoy it back in the day with steiner and the bunch, but it feels so boring now. I also don't watch dubbia dubbia eee, so maybe im not the person to court.
>>
>>2546291
I can't watch WWE anymore because it's just so dumb even for a wrestling show, the booking is just done with no plans and there's a horribly slick feel to it, like when you walk into a walmart.

Impact is dumb yeah, but dumb in the sense that wrestling has always been a bit campy. It's a fun two hours of american tv wrestling.
>>
File: 1427504713050.jpg (169KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1427504713050.jpg
169KB, 640x640px
>>
TNA has gotten better in the last couple of years. I feel like they're in a rebuilding period now though. Something good may come from it eventually.
>>
>>2546287
yes, konnan is back.
>>
>post Matt TNA
Hardy's were the only draw desu senpai
>>
>>2548903
hell yee might start watching again then
>>
>>2548903
and he's not happy with Jarrett partnering with AAA while TNA just partnered with Crash
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.