[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucha Underground

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_13.png (3MB, 1514x1533px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_13.png
3MB, 1514x1533px
I just finished watching Ultima Lucha and holy shit Pentagon Jr just carried old ass Vampiro to an amazing match.

Why is he so fucking based?
>>
That match made me realize how much I miss blood in the WWE, it does make matches more entertaining
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (4MB, 1374x2127px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
4MB, 1374x2127px
>>2544787
Same here, the only thing I didn't like was that Vampiro was no selling a lot of hits even after having his arm broken but I'm not gonna hold it against him.

The ending of that match brought the story together very nicely though.
>>
>>2544765
Honestly didn't see that swerve coming when I watched a few years ago. I always speculated who could've been the master, but Vampiro never crossed my mind even though it should've been obvious.
>>
>>2544765
I loved the match, it was obvious they were holding back due to Vampiro's old and busted ass but they still managed to give an amazing match that was mostly just fun to watch.

Much respect for Vampiro and Pentagon.
>>
>>2544945
WHen I said thgat he carried Vampiro I didn't mean it in a bad way, when you see an old wrestler getting in the ring you know it's going to be an boring match but, that match shut me up.
>>
>>2544989
Same here and knowing that Vamp has a broken back and a lot of old injures I went into it thinking it will be a shit match but they managed to pull a great match
>>
>>2544765
The intro for season 2 with vamp was pretty based too.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.