[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we want the youtube skeptic audience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (204KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
204KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>2544350
The amazing atheist loves Bray
>>
>>2544350
Im gonna be honest, I am critical against 90% of the indy shitters in NXT. But there is something about this guy. The fact that it looks like he buys into what he is doing, and comes across as an actual character.

His theme is dope, he isn't particularly small compared to the new norm. I believe hell make it, unlike guys like nakameme and fatass
>>
>>2544357
>and comes across as an actual character.

He is that edgy in real life, its not even a character so it works
>>
>>2544360
Well then, good, we need more big personalities.
>>
>>2544354
Bunch of people like Bray, he's different and very charismatic.
>>
Whenever he wins he grabs the mic and says "You've been Blacked!!" and then it become a popular crowd chant and shirt
>>
How can anyone wake up and set out to be this edgy?
>>
#TheEarthIsFlat
>>
>>2544426
But he isn't. If you see anything resembling charisma in bray I bet you're an insufferable faggot irl.
>>
>we want the "tattoo" audience
>>
>>2544350
Only will draw if he's a flat earther.
>>
>>2544350
He has a cool finisher.
>>
>>2544557
A standing kick?
Yeah, so cool. Very Nacho libre.
>>
>>2544350
No idea who this dude is, but his song is dope.

Incendiary is great.
>>
>>2544357
are u fucking kidding me?!? this guy looks so fake and awkward it's embarrassing
>>
>>2544357
I think he'll make it if the commentators stop trying to get his character over.

They should react with confusion to his character (with a heel/face commentator split) and let the audience either get it or not. When they're sitting there like, "He meditates before matches to center himself in the universe", it turns the cringe up to 15 and buries him.
>>
>>2544505
Lrn2Charisma, pleb. Its not like some high art shit where you can say, "This sucks even though people like it".
The fact that a lot of people like Bray means he has charisma by definition.
>>
>>2544613
>The fact that a lot of people like Bray means he has charisma by definition.

lol literally insane ranting
>>
>>2544619
>Thinks insane ranting disqualifies charisma
18+, kid.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones
>>
>>2544583
>Just described Sweet Chin Music
>>
File: 1484527452171.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1484527452171.png
22KB, 804x743px
>>2544613
bray is a neckbeard that appeals to neck beards. he's not charasmatic to anyone who has worked a job before. kill yourself.
>>
>>2544660
>Seething this hard
So that's all neckbeards holding up those cellphone flashlights?

What's the point of this argument? Are you seriously saying you know words better than the dictionary?
>>
>>2544680
You do realize those flashlights are handed out by WWE personnel right?

It's the same shit as the cringeworthy "cesaro zone" signs
>>
>>2544694
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfIEbMH2Nio
>Seething so hard he digs the hole deeper

Even if you weren't completely lying out your ass just now (lol, btw), nobody makes the crowd take an item and nobody makes them hold it up at the proper time. The "Cesaro Section" is still PEOPLE WHO LIKE CESARO, IDIOT!
>>
>>2544725
Ok then sheep

I bet you think wrestling is all real too
>>
>>2544732
What do these random insults have to do with you not understanding charisma?

You're not mad or something, are you?
>>
>>2544739
You don't want to make me angry

Better not fuck with me kid
>>
lamb fries
>>
>>2544740
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>2544748
Dude are you for fucking real right now? You have got to be kidding me you fucking fake and faggy piece of shit. I bet 1000 dollars you are a fucking liar. You fuckin guido tool douchebag.
You are too young and shitty to even graduate from school
In case you did. How many blowjobs did you give to graduate?
Secret raids on Al-Quaeda? I bet you only sucked Osama’s dick
300 confirmed kills? I think you meant 300 confirmed anal sex with men
Your trained in “gorilla” warfare? Is that when you beat someone to death with a banana? It’s spelled guerilla you fucking moron
You think your cool for getting trolled for reading this?
I don’t give a fuck if you come to my house with your spy bitches, I will beat the fuck out of you
Only with your bare hands? I bet you can only do handjobs, fag
The entire arsenal? you are a fucking faggot lier
If your SO badass, than why are you on bluelight?
You better watch yourself because I will fucking hunt you down myself.
>>
>>2544770
>Getting all worked up
>Doesn't know about the navy seal copypasta
18+
>>
>>2544800
As an ex Law Enforcement officer what you have just posted is considered Terroistic threatening under the FBI,FCC,And Homeland Security Laws is punishable by no less than 5 years and up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $100,000. Threatening to kill someone publicly is one of the most stupid things you could do. Also some advice for the future you can delete things off 4chan but 4chan Has to keep all records for up to 5 years according to the patriot act. if i see another comment from you like this again you will get a visit from your local and state law enforcement angencies, this is not a threat it is positively a promose from me to you. have a nice day.
>>
>>2544680
Those aren't cellphones you fucking mark, they're "lanterns"/flashlights WWE gives people in the audience
>>
>>2544680
>So that's all neckbeards holding up those cellphone flashlights?
..Yes? Who the fuck do you think goes to a WWE show and cheers for the heel? It's not fucking chad thundercock you fucking loser lol
>>
>>2544808
see
>>2544725
No, they're cell phones.

>>2544810
>Doesn't know that everyone loves heels
What a loser
>>
>>2544800
Holy shit that is the first time I have seen someone get worked by the sealpasta. /asp/ is an amazing place and you should all be thankful the other boards don't know how easy it is to troll up in here.
>>
>>2544357
Listen to his interview with Colt Cabana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdR9NME8gHE
>>
>>2545146
You've never had sex before
>>
>>2545158
How about he fucking come over here and say that. I’ve trained in the arts of ninjutsu for over ten years. I’ve been to 9 secret dojos and even been to Japan itself to learn from the great masters of Japanese martial arts. I’ve watched over 100 animes and all the classic martial arts films. You think your fucking Western training can beat me? I have ten genuine Japanese katanas, the greatest kind of sword even forged. I have FIFTY shuriken. You think guns can stop me? Have Al-Qaeda ever attacked Japan? No, they don’t DARE to attack Japan. Do you even know the first thing about bushido and honor? Go eat some more cheeseburgers you fat piece of shit, I have the heart of a samurai.
>>
>>2544694
>>2544808
This is the worst meme in /asp/ history
>>
>>2544357
This he looks badass, he's what Bray Wyatt should've been
>>
>>2544599
>lives his gimmick
>looks fake
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2544357
I like him a little bit, but he looks like Heath Slater so I know he won't have a good career.
>>
>>2545293
>/asp/ history

You must be 18 or above to respond to me further
>>
>>2544505
You're right, we need more Darren Youngs in wrestling.
>>
>>2544770
cringe
>>
>>2544357
>I believe hell make it, unlike guys like nakameme and fatass

Isn't he a practicing thelemite? Maybe this will be a way to see in real life if magick works and he actually does get a super push.
>>
>>2545488

he's nothing, if you had to put him in a box it'll probably be a simple ordinary "atheist"..

he's just Interested in the religions and cults cause his father was a "reformed Christian" Wich he describes as a cult.

the fact people actually think he's a real crazy cult or religion follower proves his gimmick works.
>>
>>2544583

Black Mass isn't his only finisher. Dude's yet to bust out the Dragon Slayer.

ie - inverted dragon sleeper that when I saw it looked like he was about to break the guys fucking neck. Think the Acolade, if Rusev sat beside them and used his armpit to hoist the head and then lean back.
>>
>>2545933
Isnt that the owari deatch clutch? you put put the dragon sleeper on then hook your hands behind your back?
>>
>>2544660
>>2544694
>>2544732
>>2544740
>>2544770
>>2544805
>>2544808
>>2544810
wow this thread was a clusterbomb of stupid
>>
>>2545969

Thats the one.
>>
>>2545987
>worked

Thats the fucking point
>>
>>2544350
>his character is a thelemite who believes in magic

I don't think you know what a skeptic is.
>>
He looks like Gavin Mcinnis' self image.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.