[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the jannetty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Who's the jannetty?
>>
>>2544210
It's obviously Golddust, even the storyline said as much.
>>
Goldbust
>>
goldy
>>
>>2544210
I don't know, the Golden Truth haven't broken up yet so it's hard to tell.
>>
>>2544289
>the Golden Truth haven't broken up yet

WTF that's still a thing?

Who thought that was a good idea anyway? The beauty of Bookdust was that Booker was a perfect straight man to Goldy's silliness. But Truth is also silly; you can't put two silly guys together and expect the same magic
>>
>>2544353
>booker t
>straight man

you can't be serious
>>
>>2544412
Booker had his own humorous moments but was never a straight-up clown like Goldust and Truth are

Literally Bookdust's entire run was

>Goldy says some weird shit
>Booker reacts like "wtf you talkin bout"
>Goldy does some really weird shit
>Booker has exaggerated "WTF" reaction to it, to the crowd's delight
>>
>>2544424
That's not a straight man. Straight men in comedy don't do exaggerated wtf expressions. Booker T is a bugged eye comedy jobber, he always has been, his whole thing is overdone black machismo spinna-roonie shucky ducky garbage.

Even though he sucks, a good example of a black straight man in wrestling is Ron Simmons.
>>
>>2544210
>Book is a 6 time WHC
>17 time tag champ
>US and IC champion

>Goldie is a 2 time ic champ
>and 3 time tag champ
Booker is obviously a bigger star, thus not a Janetty.
>>
File: ron.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ron.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>2544462
>Straight men in comedy don't do exaggerated wtf expressions
>a good example of a black straight man in wrestling is Ron Simmons

.......wut
>>
>>2544412
He was though. That was the entire point of the team and his "TELL ME YOU DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT" catchphrase. He was hood nigga that was acting serious and hard but goldust w as a flaming faggot tranny from hollywood that talked and acted and looked like a cartoon character.
>>
>>2544462
>even though he sucks
ron simmons was great you fucking faggot. i'm assuming you're just racist though since you called booker fucking t a "bugged eye comedy jobber" so whatever. enjoy mum's basement i guess?
>>
>>2544210
>Booker T
Became World Heavyweight Champion
>Goldust
Has never been a world champion
Goldustetty
>>
>>2544516
he sucks

>>2544489
You just don't have any idea what a straight man is. Not surprised.
>>
>>2544210
Both of them, Golden Truth is pretty shit.
Nice t-shirt though.
>>
>>2544555
Are you shitting me? You can't tell Booker T from R Truth?
>>
>>2544549
>You just don't have any idea what a straight man is. Not surprised.

You said straight men don't do exaggerated wtf expressions. You said Ron Simmons was a good example of a straight man. I posted proof that he did those same exaggerated wtf expressions.

BTFO
>>
>>2544561
Compared to Booker T's wacky bugged eye goofball bullshit Ron Simmons' is a subtle actor and comedic genius. Never said he was good. And yeah you have no idea, absolutely zero clue, what a straight man in comedy is.
>>
>>2544567
>I was wrong about something and I can't just admit it: The Post
>>
>>2544516
>so whatever. enjoy mum's basement i guess?
Why do numales like you enjoy wrestling?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.