[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the Jannetty? Who's the HBK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: -wyattFamily.png (367KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
-wyattFamily.png
367KB, 562x408px
Who's the Jannetty? Who's the HBK?
>>
>>2544009
Brayetty
Roman Brake Kid
>>
>>2544009
Erick Rowan
Braun
>>
Braun is goat , the rest are jannettys.
>>
Braun is HBK
Bray is HHH
Harper is Billy Gunn and Road Dogg
Rowan is XPac
>>
>>2544025
Rowan and Harper deserve solo pushes for being tall
>>
>>2544041
Rowan exposed himself too many times. I dont care about Harper too much but I can picture him with some legit midcard push.
>>
>Braun leaves Wyatt family
>career improves hundredfold
>>
Braun could legit be great if they don't destroy his momentum again.
Bray should be great but they've ruined him too many times.
Harper could be a very good midcard babyface.
>>
>>2544009
bray is the janetty
right now it seems like braun is the most successful but after roman topples him he'll probably get that dancing gimmick everyone jokes about. Harper will probably have the longest/most successful career at the end of the day. I can't see bray being with the company til he's an old man. He's already losing steam with the crowd (and he's shit).
>>
I don't know, but Bray is the Ambrose.
>>
>>2544056
>Rowan exposed himself too many times

pics pls
>>
Outside of the Shield matches, the group has always been cringe-inducing shit.
>>
they all jannetys

boring as shit
>>
>>2544123
>>2544125
Hey Roman!
>>
>>2544131
Roman doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that knows how to type. Like he was a football baby that was coddled through college and never taught how stupid he sounds when he speaks out of turn.
>>
>>2544079
Bray's apparently getting pretty frustrated with them jerking him around. Wonder if he walks out soon.
>>
I wanna say Luke is the HBK but it's probably going to be Braun in the end.

Rowan the Janetty
>>
pretty crazy that Bray became the Ambrose and Braun became the Roman
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.