[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever met a wrestler in person? at a con or an airport

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10

File: dobson takes a shower.webm (611KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
dobson takes a shower.webm
611KB, 400x226px
have you ever met a wrestler in person? at a con or an airport or anything?
>>
I saw Roman Reigns a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Roman trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started SCANNING it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
I met Shawn Michaels at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Shawn Michaels shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big HBK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Shawn was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Shawn Michaels and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.
>>
>>2543920
I le met Jasethy Rollins xD and I did a le reddit copypasta lmao :D
>>
File: 2015-04-16-beartato-goblets.png (161KB, 800x1029px) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-16-beartato-goblets.png
161KB, 800x1029px
>>2543936
>>2543940
now that that's out of the way

has anyone actually met a wrestler
>>
I actually met Rob van Dam about 12 years ago I think. He signed my RVD action figure and he chatted with me for a good amount of time. Asked me how long I'd been a wrestling fan, if I was gonna wrestle when I grew up, etc. Super nice guy.
>>
>>2543920
I met DDP at work and he saw me marking out in my work uniform. He came up and shook my hand then walked into the party.
>>
i've told this story before on here, but in summer 2013 I was at a bachelor party in NYC. About 5 bars in we go to a strip club and at this point I'm pretty drunk but not an idiot. I go into the bathroom and hear a familiar voice talking to the bathroom attendent - it's fucking JB from TNA. I instantly am like oh shit it's JB out loud. I tell him that I respect what he's doign and think he's one of the realest voices out there (i didn't know what eles to say) - he then says hey thanks and invites me to a private booth he and "the boys" have and says to tell everyone he knows me from radio (which i used to work with).

So anyways i go to the booth and it's me, JB, Bubba Ray, Abyss, and eric young, each of them have two girls dry humping ther legs. It was $20 a song lap dance so I got one while like Usher songs are playing. I get two dances and then say something to Eric Young like what are you do for work? pretending not to be a fuckin mark. Then another girl tries to dance on me but I ran out of money so I just start reading the menu while they all get lap dances. I realized how weird it was just me sitting there not talking to them and left after about 15 minutes.

Woke up confused / hyped AF tho
>>
Was at a bar in Buffalo, NY and spotted Colin Delaney. Chatted with him for a bit, he had a match with jinder Mahall earlier in the evening and he said he beat the fuck out of him. I bought him a drink and he asked me where to get drugs
>>
>>2543972
So he told you to lie, and you call this a great guy? Only a cuckold would still be a fan.
>>
>>2543920
Ian rotten still owes me money. That's my most famous wrestler story.
>>
I met Rikishi at some meme indie wrestling show. I won the 50/50 raffle and he let me take a picture with him and said thanks for help giving cancer the stink face
>>
>>2543920
got an autograph from flashfunk, overheard him talking about all the shit people at the meet and greet. He seemed very pissed that day.
>>
>>2543995
i don't watch TNA and only keep up with big events via youtube so jokes on him.
>>
>>2543951
I met him too. He was really nice to me as well, this was around 04, maybe 05.

Met him, Randy Orton, Kane, Shane McMahon and a bunch of other guys. All of them were super nice, especially Shane, Kane and Orton. I've heard horror stories about people meeting orton in that era because he was so fucked up on pills at the time and didn't give as hit. He was super nice to me though.

I remember I was going to ask kane to sign my Kane shirt, but I was so star struck that I forgot to ask and he got in his cab and rolled his window down to wave bye to us, then my mom mentioned to me that I was so excited I forgot to ask him to sign my shirt, and he must have heard her because he stopped the cab and got out and said, "By the way, diggin' the shirt little man" and came over and signed it and took a picture with me before going on his way. Coolest fucking guy ever.
>>
>>2543997
That's not a story. Tell us why he owes you money.

My cousin used to work with a local fed as a commentator/on screen "commissioner". He went on tours with Nash, Ted DiBiase, Jake, Bret, Jim Duggan, a bunch of guys. I met dan sevren who was cool as hell, and I hung out with Colt Cabana for a bit too on one of the days he was here but there wasn't a show that night. He was really cool too.
>>
Met Pentagon Jr, Fenix and some other luchadores at a restaurant at late night a few years ago

The guys chatted with us while waiting for their food since they saw my co-worker Perros del Mal shirt and because we were the only patrons at that hour, I remember how they made fun of me for looking too girly.

They really like to talk to fans and are nice folks overall, but get a bit pissed off if you talk about AAA
>>
I saw some ICW talents at Glasgow MCM Expo last September. Grado was selling tshirts at their merch stand.
>>
>>2544088
>Grado was selling tshirts at their merch stand.
I hate this. I know that that's how they make the lions share of their money, and they're not going to trust the venue workers with their money/merch, and part of the draw is actually meeting them and speaking to them, but I hate when indie guys or legends go to shows and sit next to eachother at a table during the intermission/end of the show.
>>
>>2543997
The lortabs weren't enough?
>>
File: 1491244611515.jpg (49KB, 743x555px) Image search: [Google]
1491244611515.jpg
49KB, 743x555px
>>2544067
>I remember how they made fun of me for looking too girly.
>>
>>2544104
It was a light hearted rib, the guy said something in the lines of "wew lad, I almost took you to a motel"
>>
File: hbgay.jpg (214KB, 446x608px) Image search: [Google]
hbgay.jpg
214KB, 446x608px
Other than getting autograph I've never actually got any kind of coversation out of any wrestler.
But here's one story that you guys might like.

>my older brother owns and local bar and restaurant.
>shitty local indie wrestling show going on that night.
>special guest is Jim the anvil Neidhart.
>all the "wrestlers" show up at the restaurant later that night after their show
>customer complains to my bro about a man doing drugs in the public washroom.
>the washroom is super small, not much space.
>my brother walks in and sees Jim Neidhart snorting lines on sink counter.
>mfw my brother had to kick out Jim Neidhart from his restaurant.
>mfw when we were kids we'd play wwf and always played as the hart foundation.
>>
>>2544092
that's how it always was dude. i remember rocknroll express selling shit right out of the trunk of their shitty car. and they were on the top!
>>
I was queuing up for the Jaws ride at Universal Studios when I was about 10 in 1995, when there was some little spic with a mullet in front of me who I didn't recognise. My dad said he heard a few people say he was a wrestler, but I'd only seen the WWF at this point and didn't recognise him. We get back to the UK and a few months later get Sky TV, so I start watching WCW as well. Short while in to a Monday Nitro, and out comes the spic. Turns out I'd been queuing for an hour behind Eddie Guerrero.
>>
>>2544119
Cool. You sould join Jim.
>>
I met Bam Bam at a gas station after an ECW house show. Ruled.
>>
>>2544137
I would. Maybe he'll let me bury my tongue in his daughters anus
>>
I met Bray Wyatt just last week:

I was in Orlando and I happened to run into him at a local diner. He was sitting alone and it looked like he'd only just started eating, so I decided to just go up and say hi (if his friends were there I would have just let him be). Anyway, I walk up and say hello and tell him I know him from Smackdown. Nothing. No reaction. Doesn't say a word. He just sits there, staring right through me. Staring intensely, but with no emotion whatsoever.

I begin to feel awkward, so I say "sorry to disturb you" and start to walk away but before I even get a chance to turn he just gets up suddenly and starts walking toward me, still making full eye contact. At first I thought he was going to try and barge into me or something, but at the last minute (like an inch away from me) he turns and heads toward the trash can. Then he starts dumping everything on his plate into it. One by one. Potatoes, carrots, everything. He picks up each bit of food up, holds it high above the can and drops it. Some of it (the steak) didn't even make it into the trash because he wasn't looking at what he was doing.

Finally his plate is empty and this is the part that really fucking weirded me out. He looks around to check no one (but me) is looking, then slides the plate under his jacket and walks out.

I was just astounded, it was pretty surreal.
>>
Colt Cabana worked me into buying a shitty Spiderman mask at a Chikara show once.
>>
>>2544153
Based Big Merchant Scotty Goldman working this anon into buying a shitty spiderman mask
>>
>>2544148
hilarious
>>
>>2544153
colt came out wearing his I [STAR OF DAVID] COLT shirt at a show here and at intermission a jew actually went up to complain about it saying it was offensive. colt told him that he was jewish and that's his thing and then the guy changed his complaint to a tag team that was named Storm Front (nothing to do with the website but he was saying he was offended by the name because of the website)
>>
Met Macho Man in 2001 while volunteering at a Slim Jim booth at a festival.

He signed my shirt
>>
>>2544148
I know it's pretty easy to get him confused with your average husky homeless person, are you sure you weren't confused?
>>
I'm Big E
>>
>>2544247
I'll bite

Give us a shoutout this monday, try to use a carter meme like "boiling" or something
>>
>>2544007
>Flash Funk
Eww don't use his slave name, it's 2 Cold Scorpio.
>>
I met Kofi way back when, when he visited my literal who location. He was tag champ with someone at the time but I can't remember with who. Real cool dude. Got a autograph and a pic with the belt. Little me marked the fuck out through the whole encounter.
>>
>>2544256
>I'll bite
kill yourself retard
>>
I met honky tonk. He was a dick head.
My cousin was showing him around town when he was here for a show and he said he was showing him the area of the show and he cut him off and said "You can get back to telling me about this later but right now Honkey Tonk Man needs a soup and a sandwich". and brought him to tim horton's

for what its worth my cousin said he was nice but when i met him he was an asshole
>>
>>2544410

Based Honky working the Canadian marks

Greatest IC Title holder of all time
>>
I saw Sgt. Slaughter at a charity bowling event.

Also my friend almost got steamrolled by Brock Lesnar.
>>
>>2544428
I feel justified in hating him. I remember one of the shoots he did he said he had fans pay him for photos in advance then he said he was going to his car to get some film for the camera and he snuck out the back and left with their money. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>2544429
>Also my friend almost got steamrolled by Brock Lesnar.
how? what does this mean?
>>
I met Bob Backlund at a ppv back in 2013.
He was cool I shook his hand and congratulated him on being in the hof and left.
>>
File: 1484524642442.jpg (21KB, 372x260px) Image search: [Google]
1484524642442.jpg
21KB, 372x260px
have you guys ever met wrestlers at an airport?

i met them when they came here, my dad's friend worked at the air port and got word on which flight had the wrestlers on it and my dad brought me out to meet them. I was like 7 or 8 at the time and I know my dad meant well but holy shit looking back on that I feel like a little asshole for that. I didn't even realize how frequent that must happen to them and how awful it must be to be approached by fans when you're arriving and just getting off of a plane. Like I said I was just a kid at the time but looking bad I feel so bad. Most of them were so nice (except Batista and Booker T who were cunts, but now when I look back at it I can't blame them for that)
>>
I've met most of the people who went through OVW in the Davis Arena. Cena, Batista, Orton, Punk, you name it.
>>
I saw Zack Ryder and Emma at universal studios walking past me last summer. I did the LI hand thing and he waved back. It was cool
>>
I randomly met angelico from lu during intermission at the wrestlecon supershow mania weekend. also talked briefly to jeff cobb and cage on the way out of the show
>>
I've only met Booker T. He was really cool, and I was a bit starstruck cause he's one of my favorite wrestlers. Nice guy tho, I certainly didn't get the cunt I've heard about in the past.
>>
>>2544486
Like he was walking along and nearly just smashed right through her since she's so small. He stopped barely short without her noticing at first, so he waited for a bit for her to get out of the way and finally said "Beep beep." for her to notice him. When she turned and looked though she didn't expect to see such a huge guy right there so panicked and fell over. She said he kind of just stood there and looked at her, till a guy with him helped her up and out of the way and he just kept going.
>>
I'd like to hear some stories about Seth Rollins.

You guys know which ones I'm talking about.
>>
>>2545092
Well I fucked him after a gay softcore shoot with a girl. He's bi. We fucked eachother's asses and we both fucked her. What do you want to know?
>>
>>2544494
Yeah i met Nash at an airport in VA sometime around 98, Didn't mark out or anything just high fived him and said sup.

I met Ted Dibiase when he was touring campuses giving speeches and he is a real cool humble dude. Million Dollar Man is one of the best gimmicks ever because the McMahons literally would give him thousand dollar bills to use like monopoly money just to keep kayfabe. He got to live like a rockstar as part of his job.
>>
>>2543920
Becky and Beeg at live events. I also met Asuka at a shimmer show a couple of years ago
>>
>>2544580
>"Beep beep"

Is he autistic?
>>
>>2545174
Why is that autistic?
>>
>>2545187
Lol autty
>>
Seth Rollins called me an oven dodger.
>>
File: disc jam.jpg (525KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
disc jam.jpg
525KB, 1920x1080px
I played against Xavier Woods in a video game once. Does that count?
>>
>>2545200
no
>>
>>2543920
I met Brock Lesnar in a bar once. He was sitting by himself so I went up and offered to buy him a drink. He said thanks and told me to sit down. We started talking. Got along really, really well. This is was Chicago and I asked him what he was doing there, he said Chicago is actually his favourite city and he comes and stays there a few weeks every year. We kept talking throughout the night and actually got drunker. He asked if I wanted to go back to his place because he had free and better alcohol. I said yeah.
We went back to his apartment in and he gave me a glass of some 200 year old Scotch. I don't like Scotch but I accepted. He started to get weird after that and out of nowhere came up to me and starting rubbing my dick. I let him continue and within a minute he was sucking me off. This lead to us fucking on his kitchen table. We fucked solidly for a good 2 hours, then he kicked me out and made me sign a confidentiality agreement. True story, believe it or don't.
>>
>>2545273
>This is was Chicago and I asked him what he was doing there, he said Chicago is actually his favourite city and he comes and stays there a few weeks every year.

I can believe it because that's where my friend met him.
>>
>>2544049
Based big red machine
>>
>>2544067
What was your hairstyle at the time anon
>>
I met Sienna a.k.a Allysin Kay at a conference around 2 months ago. It featured various AIW, Shine, ROH and TNA wrestlers. I was on my way to meeting Christopher Daniels and Kaz. I looked at Sienna's desk, it wasn't that big a line. As a pissed off TNA Fan I decided to wait in her line to tell her how angry I am with her.

As my turn came she looked and saw I had nothing on me to sign, she asked "Do you need a photo or something?" I tell her "You are overrated, worst knockout title reign and Gail Kim should be champ". She replies in a smug way "Oh so you're a Gail Mark huh? I guess that's better than being a Mia Yim (Jade) fan". She looks towards Courtney Rush and they both laugh. I further get upset and walk off. I hear her in the back "Okay guys I'm just going to take a break". I was heading towards the bathroom a little away from the crowd. I hear a voice "Wait up Gail Mark!" as I turned around Sienna pushes me against the wall, holyshit she's 5'11" and I'm 5'6". This is emasculating. She begins to grope me real tight and starts rubbing on my balls and says in her assertive womanly voice "Why are you getting worked mark?" I pant and reply "I am not a mark, I'm smarky....uff!" she tightens her grip on my balls, slowly she works her hand onto my penis and starts stroking it from outside my pants. She then asks "So tell me mark, why are you getting worked?" I am hard as a rock, she begins to focus on my penis head, I am so aroused and in pleasure that I fumble my words like Dean Ambrose on Stone Colds podcast "ug uh Allysin you know ug uh". Finally she takes two fingers and from the stem of my penis she flicks her fingers all the way up to my penishead. I begin to cum hard, real fucking hard. This is the hardest I've ever cummed, and all inside my pants. As I calm down and take deep breaths she whispers in my ear "Stay worked...mark"

From that day onward I was a Sienna fan
>>
File: 1454335119490.gif (777KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1454335119490.gif
777KB, 500x371px
>visit friends in Japan
>G1 climax 26 finals are happening
>friends aren't into wrestling so I don't go
>time to go home
>guy with weird hair at the airport
>oh shit it's kenny omega
>want to talk to him but don't want to sound stupid by asking him about the tournament (I knew he was shared #1 of his block going in but I avoided spoilers for the finale)
>walk past him and go home
>watch g1 finals online
>he wrestled five star matches two nights in a row and became the first gaijin to win g1
pls send me back I want to see it live ;_;
>>
File: IMG_4410.jpg (1MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4410.jpg
1MB, 3000x2250px
Me and a friend met Tommy Dreamer at a local show. We're both lifelong wrestling fans and had no idea what to say to him when we met him so we talked about some of his ecw matches. He was a great guy and let us take pictures even tho we hadn't paid for them
>>
>>2544067

I met Pentagon Jr. too. Great guy. I was out at a bar here in San Diego and I see him all dressed up in the mask and the face paint and shit. He was there with Fenix (who was dressed normally without his mask, but I still recognised him) and a couple of other muscular latino guys who I assumed were wrestlers too. I'm not usually the kind of person who would walk up to famous people in public and just start talking to them, but I had a few drinks in me by this stage so I approached Pentagon and told him I was a big fan. I reached out to shake his hand and before I knew it I was on my back with Pentagon wrapped around me, tugging on my wrist. He broke my arm there and then. Fucking based. Awesome night.
>>
I met Tanahashi (inb4 "who?") before and ROH show and he was the coolest guy. When I left I said "Argiato" and he said "Good Japanese." Then later during his match he saw me and smiled and waved. Tried so hard not to swoon.
>>
>>2544061
nothing special, did a job for him and the little cocksucker didn't pay up. Something about doors not being what he thought they would have been. Faggot.
>>2544095
I don't take drugs and honestly i wouldnt be surprised if the little shitter didn't try to pass off some acetaminophen as tabs
>>
Al snow lived near the grocery store i worked at a few years ago. I saw him walk in and i decided to hop on the intercom and made an announcement.
>Attention shoppers! What does everybody want? What does everybody need? That's right, a little head start on seasonal savings. be sure to visit our produce dept etc etc
I thought he'd think it was nice to be noticed but he just got mad and left. Oh well.
>>
>>2545517
Mid long

>>2546895
That was during his LU run?
>>
Met Seth Rollins once. Dude is a shithead, I'm still seething
>>
Met a few British wrestlers.
Trent Seven is the soundest guy ever and bought me a drink after I offered him one.
Pete Dunne is chill but always kayfabe
Tyler Bate is quiet and wears glasses similar to mine
>>
Shook Rey Mysterios hand and got his autograph before a Smackdown in 2002
>>
>>2547039
why
>>
Anyone remember that meme wrestler Brimstone who kept fucking around with his Wikipedia article? I saw him at a comic book convention. He literally had no one in his line for his autograph. This nigga actually believes in the shit he writes about on Wikipedia. He thinks he's actually a relevant celebrity. Shit was sad.
>>
>>2546909
Based, no surprise Snow reacted like that, he's always seething.
>>
>>2544049
I've heard multiple stories about fans who have met Kane and every one of them is about how nice and accommodating he is to everyone regardless of circumstances.
>>
>>2544494
>Batista and Booker T who were cunts
How so?
>>
I met Mick Foley after he did a stand up comedy set. He was really nice and cool and spent alot of time signing memorabilia for ppl after the show. He moved like an old man which was kinda sad to see. I bought a Cactus Jack tshirt from him, and I remember watching him swipe my cc w his Square thing on his phone and thinking god damn after all he's done, he STILL has to hustle and earn his dimes like some indy dude. This was before he sold his daughter out to reality tv whoredom so hopefully he's not hurting for money.

Then I also met Alberto del Rio, Paige, and Chavo Guerrero. This was in San Antonio at a country bar last November. Chavo was really fuckin short and completely ignored by everyone. I bought him a shot and thanked him for all he's done for THIS BUSINESS (I really said that). He seemed to really appreciate that. Paige was smokin hot and super coked out. Alberto del Rio was desperately trying to buy a cowboy hat, and was offering money to anyone willing to give them the hat off their head. Surprisingly nobody took the offer which annoyed him. He eventually paid some guy $500 for his cowboy hat. Aside from being really annoying about the cowboy hat thing he was actually really cool and bought drinks for me and my friends all night for helping him get his hat.
>>
>>2543940
Wasn't this actually the original?
>>
tfw cm punk hard mark but terrified of meeting him irl because he'll probably be a dick

i'm 31 and married.
>>
Sometime in the 80s, at the Dallas Sportatorium, my uncle was nearly c.ucked by Goldust.

My uncle came out of the restroom and found his girlfriend (now his wife) in the Sportatorium's bar area with Dustin Runnels' sweaty arms draped all over her, attempting to talk her up to put it nicely.
My uncle was a huge Michael P.S. Hayes mark and had a chill attitude about it all, approaching Runnels and with his girl, throwing his hands up in faux disbelief and saying, "Hey man, what are you doing with my girl? Get your own girl!"

Should be noted that my uncle was a retired Marine who actually tried to become a wrestler as part of a tag team, but he's still a manlet by a huge margin in comparison to Dusty's son.

Runnels probably realizing there were plenty of tail to go around and that she wasn't just a rat looking to a some fun answered back, "Oh, hey man, I didn't know this was your girl."
Of course she never said she had a boyfriend as she was enjoying the moment.

I wonder if my aunt has any good 80s ring rat stories about the Dallas Sportatorium's? They're both in the ministry so I doubt I'd get anything out of them now.
>>
>>2548170
On the bright side, if he is a dick, you can probably beat him up.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.