[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Austin hadn't been butthurt and run him out of the company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 25257.jpg (222KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
25257.jpg
222KB, 460x690px
If Austin hadn't been butthurt and run him out of the company he would have been the GOAT heel replacing HHH

Why doesnt he go back to WWE they could use him even now
>>
>>2543121
Vince hates Jarrett with a passion and he's involved again with Impact Wrestling
>>
If Austin wasn't butthurt then perhaps we could have seen Jeff as a main event heel but I doubt he would have replaced HHH. In the short term going to WCW was better for him because he made half a million dollars in 2000 more than he ever made previously in the WWF. Jarrett will never come back to WWE because he refused to job to Chyna without a contract unless Vince payed him three hundred grand immediately and probably because Jarrett created TNA too.

>Without TNA
We would have got Styles in WWE before 2003
We would have got Abyss in WWE in 2007
Probably Sting in 2003 or 2004 as well and Angle would have probably returned sooner once he got healthy and kicked his pain killer addiction
>>
Jeff Jarrett is the worst
>>
why cant Vince forgive JJ? he brought back guys like Bischoff
>>
He didnt even sing With My Babby Tonight. I don't know why he carries a guitar with him
>>
>>2543202
He did when JJ's wife died
>>
>>2543186
>Sting in 2003
Sting would be retired, TNA always digged him from his grave to get money to begin with even though every year he asked for his retirement
>>
>>2543206
I'm sure he would have been retired by Undertaker in WM XIX then.
>>
>>2543214
He WAS retired man, he got out of it for Jeff's new promotion at the time
>>
>>2543121 Triple H is high class, Double J will always be a carny. Even without Austin and H, he would've made all the same moves he did.
>>
Would it be appropriate to say that Mr. Kennedy left WWE on worse terms than Jarrett?
>>
Because they don't want him.
>>
Jarrett was/is a really good wrestler... in the midcard. He gets shit because he was overpushed and, unlike most overpushed guys, didn't have the WWE propaganda machine hyping him up in order to work idiots into thinking he's a legend.
>>
Big Dick Russo who created the Attitude Era thought he was ME material, and I trust his opinion
>>
>>2543121
>Being such a pussy you run away
>goat heel
>>
>>2543508

Flair was a cowardly pussy and is widley considered the greatest heel of all time
>>
Imagine if Triple H was in WCW from 1999-2001 instead of Jarrett.
>>
>>2543121
Hi Jeff
>>
*not one dime*
>>
>>2543121
Literally one of the WOATs.
>>
>>2543552
He would have held the title for 2 years straight.
>>
Broke a gorillion guitars.
Did not draw one single dime.
Sad!
>>
As much as I hate HHH, Jarrett is infinitely worse. How can anyone take Jarrett seriously? Never drew a dime as IC champ, never drew a dime and killed WCW, never drew a dime in TNA and ended up being one of the principal reasons it died.
>>
I've always been a Jarrett fan and don't get the hate desu. Maybe cause I was a big fan of TNA as a kid. I dunno, I think he was a good choice to push in late WCW, it's a shame they just didn't have the time to properly build him up after he was made to look like a joke on his way out of the WWF
>>
>>2544630
>quoting Mike Graham
Go ask Jarrett a job and then kill yourself when he says no
>>
>>2544637
Jarrett was just not as good as all the other top stars in the industry at the time. He wouldn't be a believable main-eventer, he had a terrible catchphrase and he doesn't know how to book for shit. Also he never drew
>>
>>2543121
Hello JJ, don't you have another company to ruin?
>>
>>2544678
that doesn't disprove the first statement
>>
>>2543121
Yeah! A midcard jobber charisma vacuum even for the attitude era would have totally been the GOAT heel over Vinces son in law.
>>
>>2543121
He demanded $300,000 for one march or else he was going to take the IC title to WCW. He will.never work for Vince McMahon again.
>>
Never. Drew. A. Dime.
>>
>>2543245
One person doubts that Mr. Kennedy left WWE on worse terms than Jarrett because he didn't hold Vince up for money.
>>
>>2543121
he's a midcarder
>>
>>2544949
Midcarder who has been world champ in multiple organizations
>>
You can say that Jeff Jarrett in 2000 WCW was the ultimate example of a push that nobody wanted.
>>
>>2544971
WCW and TNA are midcard companies
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.