[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: 1492136501668.webm (2MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1492136501668.webm
2MB, 900x506px
Its called a RECEIPT!! Gaylor was careless in his spinny gaysha kik and hit Based Jinder in his dick, so as is tradition in wrasslin he then gave Gaylor Twink what is referred as a Receipt and stiffed him back for fucking up! Simple as that! Happens all the time and thats why NOTHING happened to Based Jinder by Vinnie.
>>
>>2543100
Finn's gay kick slap remind me of that video where some autistic kids tries ninja kicks in a real fight and gets knocked.
>>
>>2543100
You're retarded.
>>
>>2543100
Out of all things, manlets really are messing with your life. Sad!
>>
>>2543128
and you're a neck beard fat faggot who has never done a single thing that requires you to exert energy queer bait
>>
>>2543133
Sad that you cant understand that 4chan isnt real life you fucking faggot
>>
This board is the home of children who are too retarded to function on a wrestling board with rules and moderation
>>
Finlet is so fucking short he can't get his little legs over Jinder's groin and into the solar plexus. This is why wrestling needs a minimum height restriction, so people don't get hurt.
>>
>>2543170
and yet you let them live in your head rent free
>>
>>2543170
You can fuck off anytime
>>
This wouldn't have happened if Finn was on 205
>>
>>2543179
Kek, this is true, he got stiffed because he's too manlet to do a proper kick.
>>
>>2543100
The way he faceplants into the mat will never not be funny.
>>
Baloring got dropped like another Irish midget, Cuntturd Mcgaygored
>>
>>2543100
I know this is a troll post because it's the cool thing to do on /asp/...pretend to be an anti smark

Anyways, the reason it happened is because Jinder is on roids and can't wrestle. The reason he hasn't been fired is because Vince is attracted to him in a homosexual way.

If you remember the same thing happened a few years ago and it got a guy fired.

Except the roles were reversed, Mr. Anderson (who isn't on roids) injured Orton who is (and is a twink) and Anderson got fired.
>>
>>2543151
i'm glad you admitted to being a fucking retard.
>>
>>2543100

>not wearing groin protection
>2016+1

When I was spending a lot of time in the dojo back in 2010-2012, our master would nut check us occasionally. If anyone went down he would say "What's the problem? Not wearing your cup?" and walk away.

I never got caught without my cup. Its poo-in-loo's fault, Balor did nothing wrong.
>>
>>2543228
are you saying your post is the troll post or is mine?! And everything you said just reeks of an internet wrestling mark who has never left their moms basement and believes wrasslin to still be real. I cant even entertain your post with a real response because its way too comical
>>
>>2543179
Nah, finlet just sucks some serious shit. Based Rey Mysterio was even shorter and i don't recall him ever hurting anyone. Indies are just finna bad
>>
>>2543228
cringe
>>
>>2543128
The concept of the receipt is fucking retarded, but its a fact in this at times fucking retarded business.
>>
>>2543325
Based Big Poo's massive package cannot be restrained with a cup. He has to let it breathe bruh.
>>
>>2543100
>thats why NOTHING happened to Based Jinde
He is jobbing to fucking Mojo and his buttbudy Gronk, m8. He just received a stiff-as-fuck lariat last week
>>
>>2543122
Sad part is that autists second kick is literally textbook perfect. Watching him get bested after throwing such a perfect Joe Rogan strike made me give up on my own martial arts training.
>>
>>2543364
>massive package
>has literally no package

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>2543361
What's retarded about it, nu-male?
>>
So is balor out for awhile or is wwe still silent?
>>
>>2545018
Wasn't it said somewhere he was out for a month?
>>
>>2544431
balor please take your manlet posts to reddit
>>
>>2543228
If Vince was attracted to Jinder, he'd be at least Intercontinental champion right now. Vince is very passionate on his gay crushes.
>>
BIG POPPA POO
>>
based jinder working all the marks into a shoot, brother
>>
>>2543100

BASED JINDER COLLECTING RECEIPTS ON NON DRAWING IRISH MANLETS
>>
File: hardbody.png (443KB, 661x639px) Image search: [Google]
hardbody.png
443KB, 661x639px
Why do cruiserweights compensate for their short stature with stiffer strikes? Do they know deep down in their hearts that their matches against bigger opponents looks extra fake and goofy so they hit harder.

Unprofessional little pieces of shit.

I'm glad a low card guy like Jinder took a stand and put Balor in his place and out of action.
>>
>>2543100
FERGAL

GAYYYYYYYYYYLOOOOOOOOOOOR
>>
>>2545541
And his opponent...

Coming from out of closet, weightning in at one hundred and one pound, FERGAL...

GAYYYYYWIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>2543349
Based Rey "Mexican Murderer" Mysterio
>>
>>2543349
>Based Rey Mysterio was even shorter and i don't recall him ever hurting anyone.

Should we tell him?
>>
>>2545594
Do it
>>
>>2543349
If anything HE made me do this -> >>2545616

Rey Rey killed a guy in Mexico in a match: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8s9Oacms34

It was unfortunate, sure, but your theory of "Rey never hurt anybody" lies flat. He freaking killed a guy with a dropkick.
>>
>>2545628
He died because he had to be in a match with Havok
>>
>>2543100
buddy I posted that here about 2 minutes after it happened. It was really fucking clear to see.
>>
>>2545634
and Pal nobody saw it so why even bother saying that shit
>>
BASED BIG POPPA POO PREVENTING THE MANLETS FROM TOUCHING THE BIG BOY TITLE
>>
>>2543228
>i know this is a troll post
>proceeds to make a troll post
what did you mean by this?
>>
There are very few times you can pinpoint the exact moment wrestling as a whole was saved.

>Hogan slamming Andre
>Hogan being the 3rd man
>Austin 3:16

Jinder's elbow mangling Balor's brain is one of those times.
>>
>>2545634
>>2545669
Samefagging this hard
>>
>>2543100
LOL you can crealy see Jinder making a face at the end. He knows he fucked up.
>>
>>2543100
>Vince Mcmahon likes big sweaty men

t. Ross Mark
>>
>>2543338
Autism
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.