[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst WM Main Event

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

only other main event that can be debated is Hogan vs Yokozuna at WM9
>>
File: shit.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>2541925
>Wrestlemania 27
>Fucking Snooki got a match

This was the worst Wrestlemania for sure.
>>
Not trying to meme, I think 32 and 33 belong in the conversation.

33 in particular, that was heading towards being one of the great Manias and the top of the card (Goldberg/Lesnar aside) just sunk it down the fucking tubes.
>>
>>2541928
this is shit, not nearly as bad as Miz & Cena
>>
>>2541938
32 was the most predictable main event of all time really. 33 too but because Roman is not strong enough to lift Taker at times the match was more sad than exciting and it even drained most of the excitement from the crowd.
>>
>>2541942
32 was predictable, it was the opposite of what the audience wanted, came at the end of a really underwhelming night and then the match itself was your standard Triple H Main Event nonsense.

Perfect storm of mediocrity and audience antipathy.
>>
>>2541942
>everyone injured
>most predicatable
>>
>>2541925
>only other main event that can be debated is Hogan vs Yokozuna at WM9

There IS no fucking debate.

Cena/Miz was a bad main event but WM9 was beyond terrible.

Anyone claiming Cena/Miz was worse than that bullshit either just hates Cena, hates Miz, or hates both of them.
>>
Worst main events in recent history

1. WM 32
2. WM 27
3. WM 33
>>
File: 1491498746493.jpg (16KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1491498746493.jpg
16KB, 500x322px
>>2541928
I was there live for this shitfest. The entire card stunk (save for Taker-HBK obviously) and this was the cherry on top of the shit sundae. Everyone was expecting shenanigans and we got ZERO. Crowd was SO dead during the match that they had several camera cranes pan the audience in the hopes of eliciting a reaction. When Trips won, about 80% of the audience let out a sigh of disbelief coupled with disappointment.
>>
>>2541948
>"predicatable"
>>
>>2541925
The eventual divashit main event
>>
>GOD TIER

>GREAT TIER
31, 30, 26, 19, 18 (Hogan/Rock), 17, 6, 5

>GOOD TIER
28, 24, 22, 21, 16, 15, 14, 12

>OK TIER
25, 23, 18 (HHH/Jericho), 4, 3

>BAD TIER
33, 29, 10, 1

>SHIT TIER
32, 27, 13, 7, 2

>JESUS CHRIST WHY
>11, 9, 8
>>
>>2542059
>I witnessed one of the greatest wrestling matches of all time and all I did was complain

Punk?
>>
>>2541925
Hogan v. Yokozuna is fucking awesome and everything wrestling should be.
>>
>>2541948
Reading comprehension nigga. I said that the main event was the most predictable of all time. Which it was, we all knew Triple H would put over Roman so it ruins the feeling of surprise
>>
>>2542102
You know that show was like 4+ hours long, right?
>>
>>2542123
>i bore live witness to the widely accepted greatest wrestling match of all time and i'm complaining about it 9 years later on a malaysian battleship newsgroup
>>
Is 28 the best Mania of the early 2010's?/PG era?
>>
Hogan vs. Bundy
>>
>>2542100
>20
>God

The only things of any real note in this Mania are the World Title matches, everything else is mediocre to terrible
>>
>>2542102
HBGay/Carder is overrated garbage
>>
>>2542129
>widely accepted greatest match of all time
Cringe.
>>
>>2543233
It was a Main Events ranking nigger
>>
>>2542100
>8
Very underrated in terms of trash Mania main events, though that botched Papa Shango run in will never not crack me up. Everything after the world title match at 8 was utter trash to boot.
>>
>>2542059
sure you did you were like 3 at the time fucking kiddo
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.