[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your assessment of the latest batch of NXT newbies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Ruby Riot.jpg (46KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby Riot.jpg
46KB, 500x354px
Alisteir Black - going to be a big star, assuming he is good on the mic

Drew McIntyre - Scottish Big Cass, go away please

Heavy machinery - will be great fun as a jobber team like the fashion police in a few years

Ruby Riot - not too interested in the current gimmick

Kimberly Frankele - seems terrible in the ring

Dylan Miley - I'm interested to see more

Kassius Ohno - Should be renamed Kassius Donut
>>
all garbage
>>
>>2541345
18+, holy shit!
>>
>>2541345
>Drew McIntyre
>newbie
>>
>>2541345
>Black
Based

>Drew
Meh

>HM
who cares

>Riot
Meh

>Who?
Who?

>Who?
Who?

>KO
BASED

For the record I don't regularly watch NXT
>>
About Kassius Ohno, did the WWE give up on trying to get him in shape? Did they just say "Fuck it, he's not gonna change. Just let him wrestle."
>>
Which one is the conspiracy nut? I tried to ask him to give a quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs at the last NXT house show I went to, but I don't think he heard me.
>>
Aleister Black definitely feels like a guy that could fucking explode if they do him right.
>>
>>2541385
well i mean they have two lardass at the main roster who are main eventers.
>>
Who
Who
Who
Who
Who
Who
Who
>>
>Kassius Ohno (Chris FUCKING Hero)
BASED
>>
>Alisteir Black
PWG anti-draw trash.

>Drew McIntyre
Once a washout, always a washout.

>Heavy machinery
Credible monster tag team. Need a better gimmick.

>Ruby Riot
Might bet the first ever MtF wrestler. Needs to fuck off back to Tumblr asap.

>Kimberly Frankele
Not gonna make it to the main roster.

>Dylan Miley
With the right gimmick he will do very well.

>Kassius Ohno
All memes about his weight aside, he's talented, entertaining, and charismatic. I just hope Albert and Co. can whip his ass into presentable shape.
>>
>>2541345
agree 100% with Black and Donut
the rest are all very Who?
>>2541393
yes
>>
Dylan Miley is a fucking awful name. Call him Crusher or something.
>>
>>2541345
The only newbies on that list are Heavy Machinery (even if Tucker has been stuck in the Performance Center for 4 years now) and the Big Ugly Guy Who Does Squashes And Not Much Else And Will Have a Dancing Gimmick Within Six Months #37, everyone else has at least 5 years of wrestling experience.
>>
>>2541345
>Alisteir Black
Seems alright. Could be a solid midcarder on the main roster but will probably be put in the Wyatt family.
>Drew McIntyre
Wasn't watching wrestling when he was in WWE, didn't watch TNA. Don't know much about him.
>Heavy machinery
Fat
>Ruby Riot
Not keen on the lesbian gimmick. Will wait and see a few more matches to see if she's good in the ring.
>Kimberly Frankele
Have only seen pictures of her, she's hot.
>Dylan Miley
Never heard of him.
>Kassius Ohno
Gross look but can do some ridiculous shit in the ring. Don't know what he's like on the mic or what his character is, so I'll wait and see on that stuff.
>>
>>2541345
Ruby's kind of a butterface, but I like her single-leg pants. Hot body.
>>
>>2541345
Black - based, with a great theme and look
Drew McIntyre - great wrestler but I hate his promos, remember his cringeworthy #StandUp shit in TNA? He needs to shut the fuck up and just murder dudes.
Heavy Machinery - Alright, I don't really expect to ever see them on the main roster
Ruby Riot - ugly, disgusting looking kike. Hope Nikki Cross legitimately ends her career
Frankele - who?
Dylan Miley - can't judge yet, would also like to see more
Kassius Ohno - based as fuck with amazing looking strikes
>>
>>2541345
Black is a fucking joke. His gimmick is tryhard as fuck, but his finisher is just a standing kick. He'll be a future champ, though, cuz WWE is. Shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.