[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Leaves WWE for WCW after getting overshadowed by Hulk Hogan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

>Leaves WWE for WCW after getting overshadowed by Hulk Hogan
>Hogan joins WCW and overshadows Bret again

Is there a more JUST wrestler?
>>
Hogan was already working in WCW by the time Bret left the WWF
>>
>>2541246
The premise of your thread appears to be mistaken and I fear this may be a ruse.
>>
File: Mr Anderson.jpg (158KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Anderson.jpg
158KB, 400x400px
>>2541246
Doesn't get more Just than this
>>
>>2541258
This, I thought it was a joke.
>>
Bray
>always the guy dominant in feuds
>always loses every feud he's in
>constant shill by WWE that the Wyatt Era is coming
>he loses again
>is about to introduce a "new" match at payback
>has 99% chance to lose again
>>
>>2541265
It's only a matter of time before he kills himself with a combo of pills and booze and someone finds his body in a rubbish bin behind a pub in Norwich.
>>
>>2541274
I pray he finds help.
>>
>>2541274
Doesn't he own a wrestling school?
>>
File: goldberger.jpg (36KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
goldberger.jpg
36KB, 618x412px
*kicks you into severe concussion*
>>
>>2541271
Y'know, when I think about it, this seems like a product of bad angles as opposed to bad booking.

Think about it: Bray's motivations are always extremely vague, but are always implied to be some kind of existential threat to his opponent.

Like when he feuded with Cena: even thought its stupid that losing that match would "destroy Cena's legacy", those WERE the declared stakes. So what the fuck were they supposed to do if Bray won? How would that scenario even play out?
Then angle itself would have to change in order for Bray to have won. And this applies to a lot of Bray angles.
>>
>>2541246
18+
>>
>>2541246

He got paid a ton of money to go to WCW. Yeah he was booked horribly there and had his career ended there.....but the miles and the money are the only real things in the business
>>
>>2541515
I am a big Bret fan, but even I think he was booked fine, honestly. He really didn't need to be in the main event cause the nWo angle was still hot and he was apparently being booed by the WCW crowd as a face anyways. Mid 1998-1999 should have been when they started pushing Goldberg, Booker T, Steiner, Jericho, Benoit etc as the next faces of the company since they still had momentum but hindsight and all that.
>>
>>2541274
>tfw I live in Norwich

I see Mr. Anderson in ASDA quite a bit.
>>
File: 1422176787164.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1422176787164.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>2541246
>Leaves for WWE after getting run out of Japan
>Io Shirai joins WWE and overshadows her again
>>
>>2542164
Do you go to the new asda that they built?
>>
>>2541515
Which probably made him consider suicide. I remember a shoot interview with Nash where he said that Hart never actualyl cared about draws, money, etc. he just loved wrestling and wanted to be on top. Knowing that and how bad his WCW career was he did not feel good there.
>>
>>2541249
Yeah, underage OP got his timelines outta whack.
>>
>>2542170
kek
>>
>>2541383
Needs more "you knows" and "it was fine, it was okay" to be a real Meltzer post
>>
File: 1490298487979.png (151KB, 517x626px) Image search: [Google]
1490298487979.png
151KB, 517x626px
>>2541274
>>
>>2542192

New one? Didn't even know there was one.
>>
>>2542574
He is already dead inside.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.