[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faggots BTFO by based Russo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>I have come to the conclusion if you are part of the NXT crowd, the people who were in Orlando, the ‘This is Awesome’ crowd, you fall in three categories. Its this simple, bro. You’re either A) homosexual. Okay, you like men. For you to react this way, you have to like men. B) You’re either no homosexual but have homosexual tendencies. Or C) You’re in the closet. Its that simple bro, because men do not react to other men that way. It’s not a normal function. Bro, I had someone tweet me after I made a tweet that Finn Balor has to hit the gym. Bro, I literally had a guy send me a picture of Finn Balor with his shirt off. Bro, you are probably a homosexual. If you are searching the internet for pictures of Finn Balor without his shirt on, and taking his time to send it to me, you fall in one of these categories.

/ourguy/
>>
I only watch NXT for Asuka though
>>
Buy a banner already Vincent
>>
>>2539729
It isn't just NXT babbies:

>“Bro, whatever floats your boat. Who cares. Its not up to me to judge you. I’ve worked with gay wrestlers, I could care less. With that being said, I’m looking at these kind of individuals and I’m looking at reactions to other men. That’s what we’re talking about here. The way they react to Kevin Owens, the way they react to Sami Zayn, the way they react to Samoa Joe and Finn Balor. Their reactions to other men. I just watched the Giants game, I’m not wacking myself off when Buster Posey comes to the plate. I’m not taking it out and playing with it. And I love Buster Posey, but I love in the sense that he’s on my team and I want them to win. But I don’t start chanting ‘This is Awesome’ when he steps up to the plate. Its not a normal reaction for men to react to other men in that way. It’s not a normal reaction.”
>>
>>2539720
If you watch wrestling, you must be gay. The whole thing is just sweaty men hugging.

If you WORK in wrestling and not as a wrestler, you must be a flaming gay bottom, cuz you've made it into a lifestyle and aren't fit enough to be a top.

OP is gay for Russo.
>>
Russo was right about people not giving a shit about jap or women's "wrestling"
>>
>>2539720
>>2539740
BASED
>>
>>2539751
>You can tell people don't care, because Nakamura is over as fuck
Russo vomits piles of bullshit and then will coincidentally get one thing right (women's wrestling in that case).
>>
>>2539741
>>2539767

BVRWTOS
>>
This is a phony quote but how can one have homosexual tendencies without being gay? There is no difference. Either you like the same sex or you don't.
>>
>>2539797
Fetishes, i know guys who have no reaction to penis or think its gross but love men bodies and bums and muscles.
>>
>>2539720
Vince "Pole" Russo?
people care about this faggot opinion after dog food/Mistery box matches?
>>
I unironically believe that if you wouldn't fuck Balors' boypucci you are actually a gay faggot. Real men love some Finn.
>>
I see it's time for Russo hot take of the month to remind everyone he's still alive.

>He thinks he can call anybody a homo when he cried because he got fired from a wrestling job and proceed to ruin another company trying to lash out at the one that let you go.

If you're gay for liking wrestling, what are you if you got butthurt about getting fired from wrestling?
>>
File: kotakun1.jpg (38KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
kotakun1.jpg
38KB, 848x480px
>>2539960
This is a lie and slander. Real men love some Ibushi.
>>
His language says a lot here, he's saying "BRO, THAT'S NOT NORMAL. IT'S NOT NORMAL" in one hand while saying "BRO WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT, BRO. I DON'T JUDGE." with the other.

I'd say he's coming off like a self-hating gay man but that's a bit on the nose.
>>
>>2539967
Fucking cringe
>>
>>2539986
I feel like he is acknowledging that wrestling fans are cool with their sexuality and don't mind watching dudes touching each other, but doing it in a smarmy way.
>>
>>2539720
I get you are trolling and bravo good sir... but there is some BASE to your statement I do agree...ProWrestling is inherently homo because of the nature of "acting" and two men in tights rolling around sweaty... but you missed the mark when you say other men chanting "awesome" or whichever other chants... just like in "real" sports when Homo Men chant "D-Fence" and bring fucking cardboard cutouts of white picket fences and homo men with NO SHIRTS on with their TEAM OF MEN painted on their chests drinking beer together high fiving other men about the MEN on their TEAM OF MEN winning and slapping each others buttocks after a good PLAY... its all relative jabroni ... Everyone is gay for something
>>
>>2539986
He has to say "bro I don't judge though" due to the shitty twitter led morality police. If he thinks faggotry is not normal he has to add the disclaimer.
>>
>>2540002
Hi Russo.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.