[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was their plan for this storyline?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: vince ded.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
vince ded.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
What was their plan for this storyline?
>>
>>2538645
Vince was going to take over the undertaker gimmick
>>
>>2538645
IT'S MY LIFE IN A BOX AND CHARRED TO BITS
>>
>>2538645
Cliffnotes version:
> Funeral takes place with tons of alumni and even his IRL brother making appearances
> Investigator character would debut and open a case on the death of Vince
> Was going to last through the rest of the year while Shane and Stephanie would co-run Raw through Wrestlemania
> Vince would return and reveal he faked his death and Mr. Kennedy was going to be revealed as his son, and his accomplice
> ends in a Wrestlemania match for control of the company
>>
>>2538775

Based Benoit dying to save us from Memister Memedy main eventing.
>>
>>2538775
Never thought I'd say this but at least one good thing came out of Benoit doing what he did

This would have been retarded even by pro wrestling standards
>>
>>2538775
>Investigator character would debut and open a case on the death of Vince
This is fucking bad. I'm glad this angle never happened
>>
>>2538775
Based Benoit burying Mr. JUSTderson with him and his family
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5CWp-ovUlQ
>>
>>2539913

Honestly, Kennedy buried himself by getting caught up in that steroid scandal
>>
>>2538977
He is a main eventer in WAW
>>
>>2539907

That doesn't sound bad. A detective gimmick would have been based.

>investigator is bad at his job
>accuses random wrestlers of being the perpetrator and challenges them to a match

It could have worked.
>>
>>2538645
>Implying they plan this shit that far out in advance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=witqcg08UAA
>>
Have Benoit kill his wife and son kayfabe so he'd have more time with them.

Little did they know...
>>
>people think Benoit was a shoot

Get worked you marks.
>>
File: 1468534933822.jpg (118KB, 603x675px) Image search: [Google]
1468534933822.jpg
118KB, 603x675px
They were literally and unironically going to write Vince off TV forever, leaving WWE to be run by Big Dimes Shane leading us to the GOAT era which would have been going for 10 years now.

Basically blame Benoit for the state of the WWE right now.
>>
>>2540465

His explanation is fucking stupid though. Of course it was gonna be that he faked his own death, unless Horny is implying that they considered permanently killing off the Mr McMahon character, which they would never do.

>>2538775

Seems legit, although an investigator character sounds too retarded even by WWE standards
>>
The payoff was suppose to be Benoit's family not getting murdered
>>
>>2538775
>Mr. Kennedy
woof

I just don't get that dude's appeal, even then.
>>
>>2541776
In hindsight it seems hilarious that people thought Mr. Kennedy was going to be the next big thing in wrestling.
>>
>>2541786
His Entrance was GOAT desu
>>
For those who forgot or never watched because too young or whatever, Kennedy was actually over back then, he had a lot of charisma and had a refreshing cocky character and a pretty good finisher.
>>
>>2541786
Called him the next Rock, even.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.