[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was the point of this? https://youtu.be/qRBZuQK6jg4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: hh0.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hh0.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
What the FUCK was the point of this?

https://youtu.be/qRBZuQK6jg4
>>
to get attention during the Super Bowl

18+
>>
Looks like a Seth Rollins match
>>
it was fun
>>
To get the RATINGS in order to DRAW THE DIMES, bro.
>>
Did you watch regularly during that era? I was probably more pumped for that match than for the actual super bowl. Then again I was probably like 11 years old and wasn't a big football fan at the time. Watching it now it seems kinda lame but at the time I thought it was awesome.
>>
>>2538618
Literally 18+
>>
>>2538669
Modern wrestling fans don't understand the concept of wanting to see matches between two guys who are over. They would rather watch two nobodies flop around the ring for 27 minutes.
>>
>>2538618
You must be 18 or over to post on this medium
>>
Not only was this at the peak of WWF's mainstream popularity, this was the peak of The Rock and Mankind's popularity and Mankind at his prime in the main event. This is also a really good gimmick match, with Vince and Shane's great heel commentary.
>>
>>2538659
Underated
>>
>>2538684
But every promotion besides WWE does have matches between 2 guys who are over...
>>
To have it on for the Superbowl Halftime you numbskull.
>>
>>2538718
Over to the 'beards, maybe.
>>
>>2538618

>literal thousands of chairs around Mankind
>Rock goes away an grabs a "sanctioned" WWE chair to smack him with

I mean, come the fuck on;
>>
File: Packed.jpg (15KB, 366x257px) Image search: [Google]
Packed.jpg
15KB, 366x257px
>>2538659
>>
>>2538727
What a puny nothing post.
>>
>>2538659
Kek
>>
I enjoyed this match apart from the goofy ending. Funk and Lawler worked this gimmick in Memphis and it was great.
>>
>>2538618

For the Rock to find out that the popcorn was too salty
>>
>>2538684
see: sami zayn
>>
File: 1455936300779.gif (2MB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
1455936300779.gif
2MB, 200x151px
>>2539209
>the silver lining
>>
>>2539266
>anti-smarklets this afraid of Zayn
>>
Kind of goes part and parcel with the whole Attitude Era. It was the most experimental time ever in WWE. Not that it's always a good thing, as you had to wade through a lot of shitty concepts, like the Kennel from hell match, or Brawl for all for some examples.
>>
Why is Vince better at commentary by himself than the 3 man teams that are going on now?
>>
>>2539334
Because the 3 man teams are literally Vince arguing with himself
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.