[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did people say this boy would be a future world champion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: images(11).jpg (19KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
images(11).jpg
19KB, 554x554px
Why did people say this boy would be a future world champion? He's bland, boring, indierific, and wouldn't know ring psychology if it whipped him on the back. He is an opening act at best. A novelty to do some ballerina moves and get the crowd up and nothing more.
>>
>>2538343
No one did. He's your generic happy smiling token black man. Vanilla on every level.
>>
>this boy

imagine actually being a racist
>>
>>2538349
What's racist about that?
>>
>>2538343
Indie darling so naturally smark reactions got the better of haitch

Vince showed some interest too because of his gains
>>
>>2538357
Anyone can have gains like that at 5'9.
>>
File: brennan-1470070743-800[1].jpg (32KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
brennan-1470070743-800[1].jpg
32KB, 800x450px
This is what a future world champion looks like..
>>
>>2538354
SJW leddits have infested asp m8 and they're easily triggered
>>
>>2538365
JTG?
>>
>>2538343
>Why did people say this boy would be a future world champion?
That was Vince, and it was because "muscles"
>>
>>2538362
Yeah I think the gains clouded Vince's mind on how short he is

As a manlet even I used to have decent gains with simple protein weight gainer
>>
>>2538376
All the smark sites were praising him when he got signed and calling him a future champion. Just because he flips and can lift 220lbs above his head.
>>
WWE limited his moveset too much. He used to have creative freedom, now he doesn't. When you work a weekly schedule that is televised, people get bored of you having the same match over and over again. For that reason, I can never take indie guys seriously when they talk shit about WWE matches.
>>
>>2538376
Abit of haitch aswell, he still caters to neckbeards.
>>
>>2538397
Yes, "neckbeards", usually the champion of boring muscle guys
>>
>>2538393
Don't forget he wrestled in a garage fed, instant boner for indie fans
>>
>>2538394
Doing a bunch of no psychology flips and shits won't last. He should have been taught how to actually wrestle. He's like a video game character, and that's not a compliment.
>>2538399
What would you rather I call him? I'm not a yank anyway.
>>
File: 1486004684378.jpg (74KB, 960x629px) Image search: [Google]
1486004684378.jpg
74KB, 960x629px
>>2538349
>calling out racism in an Egyptian hieroglyphic board
Imagine actually being this underage
>>
>>2538394
It was still flippy shit and he still retained some flippy moves. He was doomed from the start for being a charisma vacuum who's just happy to be there
>>
>>2538343
I remember that on his first night on /smack/ Brain Damaged Midget called him Apollo Creed.
>>
>>2538343
>indierific
you don't know what that means, kid.
>>
>>2538551
Yes I do. You clearly don't.
>>
>>2538558
Okay son, time for a lesson. Indierific is used to describe the following type of wrestlers
>skinny/skinny-fat
>lots of tatoos
>short
>technical style of wrestling
>no muscle mass
>not handsome
So people like CM Punk or DBry. Apollo is Vince's guy (muscles,athletic,good looking). He;s Bobby Lashley lite.
>>
>>2538591
Did you really get the definition of indierific from that awful Triple H/CM Phil feud? You're a moron. It existed long before that. It means low/no psychology and lots of high spots. It has never had anything to do with appearance, it is a style of wrestling. It is not about technical wrestling either. You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>/wwe/ marks calling out anybody on a lack of psychology

kek

>>2538394
There's only a few dozen matches difference in "the WWE schedule" and NJPW tours.
>>
>>2538678
>It means low/no psychology and lots of high spots
That's was the insult thrown around when RoH came to existance. You know the place where all those indie guys came from? And it always ment someones look. Also Apollo's only high spot is his finisher. Motherfucker ain't flying around. And since lack of psychology is the proof of his "indieness" then fucking Snorbin is the most indierific guy on the whole roster.
>>
He and Tozawa have great chemistry together. They should be a tag team, a jap rapper/gangster and a black weeaboo.
>>
>>2538349
I'm sorry, misspelled "nigger".
>>
>>2538343
Only some idiots on reddit did because they cream over every flippy midget
>>
>>2538343
Smarks were just happy to see someone from DG. Now that Tozawa is there nobody cares.
>>
>>2538349
Thats like one of the least racist things Ive seen on this board. Nobody called him a jigaboo spidermonkey moon cricket.
>>
>>2538371
>JTG?

imagine actually being a racist
>>
I mean he was entertaining with Cryme Time, but did anyone actually think he would become a star?
>>
>>2538343
Because he's shit, and everyone who's shit gets a world title eventually
>>
>>2538711

Televised bro. Plus any smaller NJPW show also just puts it's stars in huge tag matches where they are only in the ring for a few minutes. NJPW does now work singles matches every week.
>>
>>2538343
Apollo can't be world championship material, he ain't even 5'9
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.