[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the Jannetty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

Who's the Jannetty?
>>
>>2536889
Cenetty
>>
>>2536889
The Rock

Hogan and Austin defined their own eras respectively while Rock simply fed off of one
>>
I just don't get why Rock is so big in Hollywood..he just plays himself and none of his solo movies were good.
>>
>>2536961
He's a leech who sticks to high budget movies and claims the success was because of him. Ex. Fast and Furious, GI Joe, and he'll even claim Baywatch too.
>>
>>2536961
he's a big muscle man who you're mom likes because he's funny and smiles.
>>
>>2536889
>having trouble chugging even one beer
Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>2536961
>>2536972
>>2536982
Huh. Never thought of this.
Does the rock have any big SOLO movies?
Like he had Scorpion King, which I do like, but it didn't really do that great.
People have already forgot about Hercules, looked like shit to me.
He did Tooth Fairy I guess, but it's a kid's movie, and not really a classic or anything.
Moana I guess?
>>
>>2537448
The Rock is shit, as an actor and as a wrestler. His catchphrases were cringeworthy and wouldn't work in modern day.
>>
>>2537448
That fbi comedy thing he did was dope. And Pain and Gain is 5/5 .

Rock is great on the screen, y'all player hating.
>>
>>2536961
being a minority helps a lot, if he was a white male he would have never got the opportunities
>>
The one who said the nigger word and isn't allowed on TV any more.
>>
Hogan
>>
hoganetty

>neither of them had to drag their centenarian body to TNA and wrestle
>got destroyed when he tried to force a second monday night war
>turned TNA into steaming shit
>retard son was lonely so he turned his friend into a retard in that crash
>daughter had a shit tier singing career using daddys money
>wrestled for 50 years, only to get BTFO'D of half his stuff by his wife in a divorce
>has the shittest friends in the business nut hugging him everywhere he went, cucktus beefcake, lardy boys and the mouth who goes south jimmy shart
>failed restaurant owner even though hes half man, half hot dog
>>
Austin and Rock brought WWF to it's peak during the Monday night wars

Meanwhile Hogan was killing WCW
>>
In wrestling terms: Rock is the janetty

In hollywood and overall showbiz terms: Austin is the janetty

The only one of the 3 who can't be considered a janetty by ANY means is based Hogan.
>>
Austin and Hogan never got booed over someone else when they were faces, unlike Rocky
>>
>>2537606
did you watch any of Hulks WCW face run? he was awful and got booed more than cheered
>>
>>2537603

Austin/McMahon did that, Rock was just there. They'd have still won the MNW without him.
>>
>>2537609
true but business kept going strong in 2000 when Austin was out injured. Without Rock business would have been much worse
>>
>>2537606
>Hogan never got booed over someone when he was face
What was his pre-NWO WCW run then? Or the thunderous cheer that was let out when Sid eliminated him in the 1992 Rumble that they had to edit out later?
>>
>>2537604
Legacy.

We can quibble until the cows come home about what Hogan's legacy will eventually be and whether it's gonna come back but damn sure it's more tainted than Rock and Austin's.
>>
>>2537630
That incident will only affect Hogan's legacy in the minds of a few liberal cucks and a handful of black people. No real damage was done and he took down Gawker.

If anything, Austin beating his wife is a bigger scandal. Also the Rock allegedly being a faggot according to based Kevin Nash.
>>
>>2537687
Austin was lucky he hit Debra before SJWs took over, if that happened today he would be fired just like Hogan was
>>
>>2537606
18+
Hogan was getting booed before he left the WWF and was getting booed when he was in the WCW and thats the reason he decided to go heel
>>
>>2536889
Austinetty got relegated to the midcard when The Hulkster came back in 2002.
>>
Falling down the card after a good 4 years in the main event and being the biggest draw of your era doesn't make you a Janetty. Never making it out the midcard makes you a Janetty
>>
>>2537687
I think it proves just how big Hogan is, that even a national scandal isn't enough to keep Hogan out of the limelight. He was so instrumental to the business that trying to Benoit him would be impossible. The only reason they can ignore Benoit completely because even as a world champ he was more of an upper-midcarder and not a household name.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.