[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1463499298759.gif (2MB, 200x144px) Image search: [Google]
1463499298759.gif
2MB, 200x144px
What went wrong?
>>
>>2536096
Almost everything.

He hasn't had a good non-AJ Styles match since at least last mania, maybe longer.
>>
File: IMG_0052.jpg (59KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0052.jpg
59KB, 500x338px
He stopped working out.
>>
The other two members of shield. Vince loves Roman and Haitch love Seth, meanwhile Dean is supposed to be the upper mid-card guy who can be called upon to help the two or to be a replacement.

Not to mention that they can't do a Moxley-esque character in PG, so instead they just have to make him wacky-clothesline man who drops his Mic after promos.

The best he can hope for is a heel run where he ditches the stupid "he wears normal clothes because LUNATIC", dresses in ring gear, and just becomes a crazy guy that beats people to death.
>>
>>2536176
He should stop wrestling with fucking shoes, jeans and wife beater, get rid of his 'crazy wacky' stupid gimmick and get a proper finisher (his DDT fucking sucks)
>>
>>2536096
he became reddit
>>
>>2536096
Bad gimmick, his selling is crap, his antics terrible and his look just trashy.
>>
Same as what went wrong for everybody else, shitty writing.
>>
>>2536176
>Not to mention that they can't do a Moxley-esque character in PG
lol

then he's worthless and has no talent. end of story.

>>2536229
Charisma and screen presence transcends shitty writing, he doesn't have it.
>>
>>2536250
name some examples of this ever happening
>>
>>2536096
He got his ultimate revenge on Seth and his character just kind of drifted along after that. He needs someone he can have another bloodfeud with. Owens could've been a good choice, but Dean has beaten the fatty so many times that the rivalry has become stale. I feel like he should have stayed on SmackDown, turned heel, and feuded with Nakamura.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.