[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So do you prefer Le Ten Man or Le Dancing Man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (76KB, 599x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 599x471px
So do you prefer Le Ten Man or Le Dancing Man?
>>
File: asp.webm (914KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
asp.webm
914KB, 600x336px
Did someone say dance?
>>
>>2535656
Le neither.

Outlaw trash doesn't belong in the big leagues.
>>
>>2535656
So I don't watch NXT and I didn't see his main roster debut, what's ten man's gimmick outside of saying ten? What is the character? I heard it's like he's the perfect ten or something but what does that mean? Is it like autistic Mr. Perfect?
>>
>>2535708
Nothing. He's literally never won a match at a Takeover. Just a jobber.
>>
>>2535656
Fucking Tye with his shitty meme ruined all the ref counts
>>
File: Confused_Carder.jpg (53KB, 678x414px) Image search: [Google]
Confused_Carder.jpg
53KB, 678x414px
>>2535708
I don't get it at all. You'd think they'd give a "perfect 10" gimmick to a tall, jacked and handsome Chad. Not a skinnyfat manlet with the world's worst haircut.
>>
>>2535721
>>2535735
I always assumed that was kind of the joke

>Takes himself super serious, thinks he's one step more perfect than Mr. Perfect - or as he calls it, a Mr. Perfect that has ascended beyond perfection
>Never wins, never is on the winning team, never accomplishes anything other than holding his hands open in his opponents face like a two year old with peanut butter between his fingers
>PERFECT 10
>>
>>2535708
He had been floundering in NXT for years, so they gave him a heelish egotist gimmick where he'd pronounce himself "The Perfect Ten". He started doing other quirky shit, like rating his opponents out of ten during the match, and the chant was versatile enough to get over.
As a result of shit-chanting and the fans wanting to support an underdog, he became so popular that they had to turn him face.

He can actually cut a pretty good promo, so hopefully they give him a bit of mic time to elaborate on his gimmick because otherwise there's going to be a lot of confused casuals.
>>
>>2535751
>>2535757
Honestly, as someone who's never really seen this guy before, if that's the character I'm cool with it. I'm just afraid the crowd is going to try and shoehorn what would be a good midcard comedy gimmick into a main event slot by hijacking and chanting that shit every minute
>>
>>2535764
How do you think Manlet Bryan became champ? The drooling retard WWE crowds eat these easy-to-do chants up.
>>
>>2535775
Look at that 205 Live Gook, he's literally getting over by looking around and making a "GGUUH" noise.
>>
>>2535777
I know, these crowds are the worst. They're dead quiet until some meme shitter comes out with a stupid chant.
>>
>>2535708
Le Ten man was a jobber to the stars for indie favorites on NXT.
>>
>>2535764
I don't think it will happen. Tye is good, but he's not main-event level good. If he changed his gimmick overnight, everyone would immediately forget about him.

>>2535775
Bryan was a major fluke brought about by circumstance.

>>2535777
Tozawa isn't over because of his noises tho. He's over because he's naturally charismatic.
>>
File: dorufu.jpg (52KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dorufu.jpg
52KB, 640x360px
Based Dolph working the Nakamarks.
>>
Le Ten Man has NEVER had a good match. At least Le Gook Man had good matches in Japan
>>
Nakamura has legitimately had actual 5 star matches (Not even Le Meltz standards, just in general)

I have never seen a Tye Dillinger match I cared about
>>
>>2535850
>Nakamura has legitimately had actual 5 star matches
NAME
ONE
>>
>>2535855
Hell, if you have 20 minutes of your spare time to watch, then enjoy.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ifc2y_kota-ibushi-vs-shinsuke-nakamura-njpw-g1-climax-23-tag-4-2013_sport
>>
>>2535855
I'll name 3.

Kota Ibushi
AJ Styles
Hiroshi Tanahashi
>>
>>2535856
I stand by this being even better than their WK rematch.
>Those last 5 minutes
Phenomenal.
>>
>>2535856
Wow that last 5-10mins was fucking unreal
>>
>>2535656
10 meme man you just know is never going anywhere. He's a joke. Nak is in another league.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.