[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is at fault for Smackdown ratings falling next week?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: dazed daniel bryan.jpg (63KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
dazed daniel bryan.jpg
63KB, 960x541px
>>
Vince
>>
Daniel Bryan, he is the GM. He books all the matches and segments.
>>
>>2535435
randy/bray feud
>>
>>2535513
This desu.
>>
>>2535435
Whoever made the decisions to bring over Cringe Day, push Mojo and put the belt on Blandy Boreton.
>>
>>2535527
This this this.

Plus, Borin Snorbin on the main event.
>>
>>2535543
Deanetty fan seething
>>
Whoever decided that putting BMAJ in a midcard feud was a good idea.
>>
Vince McMahon
>>
>>2535543

Corbin is unironically a top 5 guy on the Smackdown brand.

Literally the only wrestler on the roster besides part-time John who looks physically intimidating or like a credible heel.
>>
>>2535562
>Corbin is unironically a top 5 guy on the Smackdown brand.
Shows you how shitty Cuckdown is.
>>
>>2535548
??? Corbin sucks
>>
>>2535513
>believing the GM is actually responsible for the booking
based wwe STILL working the marks after all these years
>>
>>2535574
> imagine working yourself into a shot this hard.
>>
File: state of corbin.png (2MB, 1534x1080px) Image search: [Google]
state of corbin.png
2MB, 1534x1080px
>>2535562
>Literally the only wrestler on the roster besides part-time John who looks physically intimidating
>physically intimidating
>>
File: it only makes sense.jpg (166KB, 981x720px) Image search: [Google]
it only makes sense.jpg
166KB, 981x720px
>>2535553
It's all part of the plan.
>>
>>2535594

He's 6'8" (literally as tall as Braun) with a legit boxing pedigree and it's very clear just by watching him move that he's a real athlete and capable of more than just the regular big man power moves.

Corbin and AJ are literally the only two reasons why anybody should be tuning in to Smackdown anymore, it's too bad they're both stuck in the midcard.
>>
>>2535553
>Thinking Syles/Owens is a midcard feud
This Rawtist...
>>
>>2535643
>Real sports background
Worthless in wrestling other than as an announcer talking point.
>>
>>2535594
Have you ever been in a fight with a body builder?

Of course you haven't, they're divas surpassed only by flaming homosexual hairdressers. Their body is too pretty to get bruised. That's not intimidating, it's gay as fuck. YO BRUH LAY YOUR NUTSACK ON MY FOREHEAD SO I CAN SOAK IN THAT SWEATY DICK SMELL WHILE I DO THIS ONE REP MAX, HERE WE GO.

A former football player and boxer who clearly has mental issues? That's intimidating as fuck. Corbin looks like the guy who would lose his temper and kill you because you happened to be walking by when he dropped his street vendor hotdog.
>>
>>2535643
he shit on the mic and has a boring character
>>
>>2535664
>he shit on the mic
So is Braun

>and has a boring character
literally the writers' fault.
>>
>>2535658
Corbin looks like a guy who would shop for Nightmare Before Christmas shirts on Hot Topic at age 30.
>>
>>2535672
>So is Braun
Braun can atleast cut a promo without stuttering and touching his face after every word.
>>
>>2535679
I'm not saying he doesn't. I'm saying that's exactly what makes him intimidating. A tough guy is not intimidating - you stand up for yourself, they see you as equal and all is well.

A 6'8", 250+ lb football player/boxer with proven kick-your-teeth-in credentials with the mind of an angsty teenager who could snap at any time for any reason? That shit's seriously off-putting.
>>
>>2535645
>Implying Owens isn't still a midcarder despite him winning the Universal championship

>Implying the US title isn't midcard

>Implying AJ Styles has built a big enough mainevent status for himself to where he can elevate a midcarder to Pay-per Mainevent status.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.