[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal /tew/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 22

File: 20170413_122627.jpg (145KB, 1006x730px) Image search: [Google]
20170413_122627.jpg
145KB, 1006x730px
>What the fuck is this
Wrestling management sim. Hire/fire talent, book storylines, angles, and matches, manage your business, handle events, schedules, and TV deals, etc.

>Where can I get it?
http://www.greydogsoftware.com/downloads.php?id=112

>I don't wanna pay for it
csDOTrinDOTru, search for TEW 2016

>How the fuck do you play?
https://youtu.be/qwKNxQp5iJY

>I want a real world database!
http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=242
Look for mods by Fleisch or TheWho87
>>
File: 1492034910671.png (164KB, 663x638px) Image search: [Google]
1492034910671.png
164KB, 663x638px
>gave Ryback a title shot and had Ricochet beat his ass since Ryback is leaving anyways
>hired Magnus

So now what the fuck do I do with Ricochet? Also I want Motor City Machine Guns causing havoc but I'm not sure how to translate that into putting Chris Sabin over. Should I give them the tag belt? Or maybe bring in the Young Bucks?
>>
How do I inot PPV buy rates? Just put on bound for glory B+ show main event was a four way Jeff Hardy, Bautista, RVD and midway through the Hulkster. Then Jeff wins the HWC and celebrates, Kurt Angle has lik3 belts Jeff challenge him and Kurt goes over. and was still like a .07 buy rate

PS I'm with impact

Jut signed JeriGOAT and Jasethy away from the E too
>>
>>2535360
gotta get that momentum going
>>
>>2535409
I'm getting it going TNA starts with like D- ive got it up to a C-.

A show ratings have gone from .8 to 1.6
>>
>>2535428
I started with RoH and haven't even hit the 1.0, hopefully soon
>>
Okay angle idea:

>Sabin wants a shot at the title
>Shelley wants the midcard title
>MCMG attacks Kurt Angle and Matt Riddle (haven't decided if I'm giving him the midcard belt yet)
>Nash says fuck you, I'm giving the shot to Mr. Anderson
>Angle goes over
>Sabin and Shelley demand another shot
>Nash says "okay fine, but you have to win in a 3 on 2 handicap and I'm not telling you who it is."
>Day of the match comes
>Young Bucks and Kenny Omega come out
>Sabin by pinfall over Omega
>Sabin goes over Angle a week later

Thoughts?
>>
What is "talent enhancement" push and what is "opener" push?
>>
>>2535741
enhancement - NXT tier
opener - probably your least over talent, Apollo Crews tier.
>>
File: stardom7.24-5.gif (3MB, 308x190px) Image search: [Google]
stardom7.24-5.gif
3MB, 308x190px
>>2535068

Can someone post a link to the crack that doesn't involve signing up for a Russian message board? I'd be grateful.
>>
>>2535696
Is Sabin worthy to be the face of the company?
>>
>>2535843
gotchufam

http://www93.zippyshare.com/v/pqX7P3o8/file.html

Steps:

1. Install

2. Do not run app after install

3. Extract crack from the RAR file to the folder where you installed TEW. It's gonna ask you to overwrite TEW2016.exe, click yes.

4.????

5. Run app
>>
File: c0iJj1O.jpg (34KB, 279x401px) Image search: [Google]
c0iJj1O.jpg
34KB, 279x401px
>Start game with Real World mod
>Second day, Vince retires, Stephanie killed in a bus explosion
>I'm in charge
>>
>>2535862
I'd actually like to try to make Ricochet the face of the company, I just wanna make Sabin a draw.

>>2535843
I have a crack that doesn't involve replacing the exe so you can have the latest patch. I'll post when I'm off work.
>>
File: untaku.png (993KB, 671x582px) Image search: [Google]
untaku.png
993KB, 671x582px
>>2535874

Fuck yes. Thanks, bro. Time to give Chuck Taylor that mega push.
>>
>>2535827
NXT is developmental. opener means as shitty as a regular wrestler can be. enhancement talent is literal jobber just exists to get squashed
>>
>>2535827
No, enhancement talent means your job is just to lose to other wrestlers. It means jobber.
>>
File: THAT1.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
THAT1.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
Why is this background so popular?
>>
>>2535166
>cryback quiting already
Perfect
>>
>>2536231
because it has been used since 10+ years
>>
>>2535068
so this is like /trb/? fuck...my autism is growing
>>
File: Autism.png (3MB, 1272x5801px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.png
3MB, 1272x5801px
CAUTION!

WEAPONS GRADE AUTISM FOLLOWS!!!

Hello, /asp/. I'm the anon who had the dream about the plane crash several months ago.

Naturally I wanted to try out this scenario in EWR, so I could try to save the company. I didn't want it to become this autistic, but long story

short, I went through a nasty break up with my GF of 5 years and badly needed a distraction.

This save became my new life. I lived to book, and soon after that I booked to live. I booked at home, I booked at work, I booked when I ate... More often than not, I would do borderline retarted shit, like staying up 'till 5 AM, designing the logo for my next Mania, and "scouting stadiums" for the one after that, because fuck me and my sleep, right? I became a shell of a man.

A shell who had an insane amount of fun. This is probably how Vince feels.

But after three years worth of booking, I'm burned out completely, and I'm ready to return to my normal life.

There is no fucking chance I'm ever returning to this save ever, however, I don't want to delete it, because I put a lot of work in it. If someone

is intrigued by this shit and is willing to continue on with my autism, I'll be more than happy to share the save itself (starting date February 1, 2020), complete with a picpack, and the excel spreadsheet.
>>
>>2536685

I shall now explain who the fuck is who, from the unknown names up above.

* - Ciclon Romero is a Cuban regen with pretty insane stats. A prodigy, aged only 24. Leads his own stable of Latinos, similar to LAX and is managed by Konnan. Best described as a cross between Del Rio, Orton and Triple H. Debuted on a PPV held in DC, alongside with Konnan, who cut a nasty promo on President Trump, who was watching the whole thing live from the VIP box of the arena. Later that night won the US title. Huge babyface in Mexico and abroad. Heel in most of the states.

* - Kristoff Hertzog is Bambikiller. His gimmick is... Fuck, this is going to take a while... So, we all know that Wade Barrett used to be a bareknuckle boxer, right? So, long story short, in 2005 Barrett wins a super important illegal tournament in Budapest, which brings him a substantial cash prize. On his way back to the airport, someone stabs him in the back and steals his money. That's how Barrett got his huge scar. So, the one who stabbed him is Hertzog - a retired Austrian criminal mastermind. He is Barrett's arch enemy... Who later became his teammate... Who later became his arch enemy again... Think of the Wyatt-Orton storyline, but done properly and over two years, instead of two months. Hertzog has the nastiest finisher in the company - a Ganso Bomb, and a beautiful blonde 19 year old manager called Vega. Their relationship is quite ambigious, and it seems more father-daughter-like than anything. It's implied that when she was a child, Hertzog saved her from an Ukrainian prostitution ring. Heel. Not quite main-eventer. Kane 2001 level.

* - Super Hammer is Akam with a new gimmick. Cross between Warrior and Umaga. Babyface. Tried to push him a little bit, but failed to get over. Probably destined to rot in midcard hell forever.

* - Rezar Hoxha is obviously Rezar. He is an Albanian nationalist. Rusev-like. Tried to push him multiple times, also failed to get over.
>>
>>2536685
>>2536698
fucking kys
>>
>>2536685
>>2536698

* - Tozawa was a bland vanilla jobber tier babyface, who got an injury. During his time away he returned to Japan and became Carlos Hung Tozawa - a worldwide JAV superstar sex pervert. Beat AJ Styles in his first match back (which got five stars), which raised his profile immensely. His signature weapon is a 20 inch purple rubber dick. The whole roster hates him. Positioned somewhere below the main eventers. Probably The Miz of his generation.

* - The Artisans are Austin Aries and Roderick Strong. Can get a pretty good match out of almost everyone. However, positioned low due to advancing age.

* - Victoria FC (short for Victoria Flight Control), consisting of Will Ospreay and Zack Sabre is the best fucking tag team in the world. Shitting out five star classics literally every single month, they got super over on work alone (can't talk to save their lives, the poor bastards). Main evented a couple of PPV's against the Briscoes and made the tag belts mean something. Should always remain friends, even in singles competition.

* - Deus Vult is the team of Wade Barrett and Kristoff Hertzog, which later grew to a stable, with Balor, Sheamus and Regal joining up. Recently disbanded. Not as far-right, as you would think.

* - Boyz II Boyz - Rich Swann and Cedric Alexander.

* - Los Libertadores - Gran Metalik and Andrade Almas. Romero and Konnan's lackeys.

* - Katsiaryna - A real person. She will probably get signed for real soon. She is 6'6" hot af kickboxer. A much better version of Nia Jax and not a human cow.

* - Exotico - Regen. Mexican Goldust. Creepy pink/purple skull facepaint and a lot of bizzare faggotry. A Romero/Konnan lackey. Super worker, but nothing more than a pin eater at the moment.

* - Umegatani - Mongolian sumo Terunofuji. Much more mobile Yokozuna/Earthquake crossover. Slams people to the mat, then sits on them and fucking crushes them to death. Debuted on the main roster at the Rumble and got most eliminations. Monster.
>>
>>2536705

* - Saul Merkava - Israeli Roman Reigns type regen. Shit worker, pushed despite his inabilities, who will hopefully get better in time in developmental.
>>
File: Event.png (189KB, 909x684px) Image search: [Google]
Event.png
189KB, 909x684px
My last event. Haven't implemented the storyline from >>2535696 yet.
>>
Some tips I've learned after digging:

-Angles don't give a shit about what it says in their description. They only care about the hard math, which only factors in what the workers are rated on. You could make a freestyle angle called "Roman eats a plate full of dig shit in the ring", as long as you set him to be rated on something he's good at, it will go over.

-Storylines gain and lose heat exclusively based on how good their associated segments do. If a segment advances a storyline, and the segment itself is rated higher than the current storyline heat rating, the storyline will gain heat. Vice versa if the segment does worse.
>>
is there a SPRW mod yet?
>>
Just pulled a 2.45! rating for impact previous high was 1.68. It was fairly loaded card and I didn't even use hulk and omega is out. I gues JeriGOAT,Seth,Bautista,angle, and the hardys. will draw a rating
>>
I've wanted to get into this, and even had tew 2016 on my computer for a while, but I'm autistic and need visual stimuli because this shit gets boring and feels like a bunch of soulless text and code after like 1 show. You can tell me Vince has been assassinated, everyone is mourning and WWE needs me to replace him and I still wouldn't care because I can't see a thing
>>
>>2537063
best you can hope is that 2k brings GM mode back
>>
>>2537063
pretty low functioning autism if you need visuals and can't handle patrician text based gameplay
>>
>>2536685
>But after three years worth of booking, I'm burned out completely, and I'm ready to return to my normal life.
This is outstanding, but there's no going back once you've unleashed this amount of autism. How did you keep it covered up for so long?
>>
I played for 10 minutes.

I feel like a God.

This is too much responsibility.
>>
Can you make your own custom talent?

Better yet, does the game introduce new talent who you can give a gimmick?
>>
push eva
>>
>>2537222
You can create new talent via the database editor

The game will also generate its own fictional talent every so often. You can actually do this for your own promotion by establishing a "dojo" (wrestling school) and/or buying a developmental promotion.

You can change any wrestlers gimmick thats signed to your promotion at any time, although if you do it too soon or too often it will hurt you.
>>
>>2537233
Thanks, this sounds fun as fuck.
>>
>>2537233
>>2537240
New characters get generated during the first monday of every month.

You can edit them(change picture, name, etc) with the in-game editor too.
>>
File: fuckyes.png (334KB, 1019x763px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyes.png
334KB, 1019x763px
OH FUCK YES
>>
File: Event.png (205KB, 1018x765px) Image search: [Google]
Event.png
205KB, 1018x765px
>>2537582
>>
>>2537582
based mister anderson
>>
File: Event.png (198KB, 1017x761px) Image search: [Google]
Event.png
198KB, 1017x761px
They FUCKED me
>>
>>2537677
wait, are you running non-televised weekly events?
>>
File: jimmyocean.jpg (67KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jimmyocean.jpg
67KB, 400x400px
Managed to raise WAW from Small to mid Regional status.
del Rio bitched and left the company cause it was too small, Mr. Anderson picked up the main event position for one year till Brian Cage and Drew Galloway debuted.
Brian Cage is the Undisputed WAW Champion, Dave Bautista debuted and they faced off in the highest rated segment of the company till now.
Mr. Anderson and Drew are the tag team champions and are feuding with the UK Hooligans.
In other news, Haitch got fired from WWE.
>>
>>2538497
decided to push Kenny omega and ricochet, putthem both over. Omega over Jericho, both immediately injured. fuckin indy vanilla midgets
>>
>>2538491
Im doing one weekly TV program, but its On demand through hulu.
>>
>>2537226
push eva
>>
Guys I'm bidding for snek against WWE. He's the number 2 most popular wrestler in the world right now. Bidding war is escalating. Thing is I don't know what to do with him if I get him. I'm trying to launch a second A show when my current tv deals expire.
>>
>>2539580
bury him, do what Vince did with WCW.
>>
>>2539639
bought him. had a wage match. ouch but I needed him to jump start the trash fire that was TNA
>>
>>2539688
hulk had the match
>>
>check the WWE roster
>Miz is listed as a main eventer
if only
>>
File: backstage.png (390KB, 895x542px) Image search: [Google]
backstage.png
390KB, 895x542px
>>2538497
NXT snipped Brian Cage the weekend I programmed the Bautista vs Cage main event, Dave won the belt and Cage fucked off.
Mr. Anderson turned heel on Drew and they lost the titles, Anderson is feuding with Bautista
The Rock returned from hiatus and I managed to snag him before WWE to only appear in events and cut 20 minute promos with an automatic A rating.
Also this happened.
>>
id fine bautista don't suspend a draw
>>
>>2539790
I warned him, he got happy, starr got butthurt but he is a midcarder anyway.
>>
File: romanreings.png (43KB, 829x107px) Image search: [Google]
romanreings.png
43KB, 829x107px
fucking based
>>
>>2539838
LOLust had a news article where roman is bitching he's carrying WWE. oh and HHH got divorced
>>
>tfw booking a raw and commiting the same mistakes they do irl
>>
how do I into brand splits. ive got 2 A shows now
>>
i was trying out a WWE save but booking the 3 hours of RAW plus the 2 hours of SD every week it's a pain in the ass and the roster is huge, what a shame tho, I really wanted to book a WM.
>>
>>2540529
>>2540529
There's autobooking
>>
>>2536685
i just want that excel file
>>
File: sd world title.jpg (69KB, 724x329px) Image search: [Google]
sd world title.jpg
69KB, 724x329px
>>2540480
create the brands with the brand split button in your office, you can draft your roster there

then assign events/belts/tv shows to their respective brand
>>
just got an F+ rating on my first show, AMA.
>>
>>2540898
How?
>>
>>2540780
thanks desu. Ive been sigining a lot of ME level talent and it was hard to book them all in 2.5 hrs.

Somehow WWe is pulling a 22 rating for RAW. I think that is on all broadcasters so I'm assuming its Pajeets for Roman
>>
>>2540905
i'm learning to play on a prestige F momentum F company
>>
>>2540935
>>2540935
what company?
>>
>>2540956
NWA Smoky Mountain Wrassli
>>
how important is it to pre book shows? alot of my matches it tells me might need a pre booked angle
>>
>>2541123
I think so long as that match happens you're cool.
>>
Can I get a quick run down on Re Gens?
>>
Another idea

>Mr. Anderson takes the Nex*Gen belt
>Announces that he plans to dominate the company
>feuds with Angle
>Current tag champs come out one episode and issue an open challenge
>Anderson walks out
>Tag champs are like "you need a partner if you want a match"
>"I got one"
>Bully Ray comes out

Does that work? Would someone else be better? I need something to do with Anderson, at the moment I'm basically just jobbing him back and forth between Angle and Aldis.
>>
Vince just died in a drug related death and Shane took over in my HoH run. Hopefully it's a sign
>>
File: Matt-Hardy-Happy.jpg (35KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Matt-Hardy-Happy.jpg
35KB, 645x370px
>owens got fired from WWE due to a sex tape scandal
>>
>>2542543
DELIGHTFUL.
>>
bump so i can download later
>>
How risky should a "Nazi" gimmick be?
>>
>>2543952
I gave KKK to Bully Ray, teaming with EC3 whos a "proud ethnic" both heels fueding with various Mexicans especially El Patron. its been a pretty good angle
>>
As an indy promotion, is there anybody I should try to pry away from wwe?
>>
>>2545019
Become regional and you may get some jobbers
>>
I think now I'll start having MCMG feud with the rest of the tag division and take the titles in a few weeks. Gonna keep feeding Magnus, too, and eventually put him over Angle. Ricochet will lose the title to Matt Riddle so I can plug his feud with Kevin Kiley some more.
>>
File: Event.png (180KB, 1020x766px) Image search: [Google]
Event.png
180KB, 1020x766px
>>2546249
Forgot screenie
>>
Is there a way to speed it all up without fucking up stuff?

Every time I start a real world mod as WWE hours go by of booking and fiddling and then I'm in like week 3 at best. I've never gotten more than 2-3 months into a game before fizzling out, it moves so slowly.

I know I could start with a small promotion but I want to go with the biggest one to have all their resources.
>>
>>2545019
Whenever somebody contract becomes available try to sign them. At that size popularity is the most important thing bc it draws.
>>
>>2546271
Edit the database and create a promotion with a big size and money but without the 4 weekly shows.
>>
>>2545019
Shortlist the people you want to take away from WWE so you will receive an e-mail when their contract is up for negotiations.
>>
File: jack.png (307KB, 1018x764px) Image search: [Google]
jack.png
307KB, 1018x764px
kek

Who would YOU replace Jack the Jobber with?
>>
>start a new game
>Kevin Nash dies because of drug addiction the first day
>Vince dies in a Car Crash
>>
>>2546519
I'll fire them all
>>
File: ricky.jpg (130KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ricky.jpg
130KB, 400x400px
Resuming my WAW game.

Batista is still the champion, feuded for three months with Wade Barrett, retaining the title because of Jimmy Havoc's interference. He entered in a program with the Knight Dynasty, with Roy Knight demanding a shot cause he is the son of the owner of the promotion.
Barrett will turn face and feud with Jimmy Havoc and Christopher Daniels.
Managed to snag Samoa Joe from WWE, he debuted against the British champion who was hosting a weekly open challenge, squashed him and trashed the belt. He will end squashing the rest of mid and upper midcard before clashing with Batista.
Hailing from Dunkin' Donuts, from the great state of Obesity, Bully Ray is the new GM since Ricky Knight retired after getting beat to a pulp by James Storm. Storm was assmad that Ricky vacated the title after Adam Cole missed an event date and started interfering in all tag matches.

Thinking about hiring KO and creating the FAT ASSES stable.
>>
>>2546867
Hire KO for sure if you can get him from WWE. Anybody have any ideas on how to stop getting low experience penalties from my announce team?
>>
>>2536685
i'll take a look if you upload but likely won't play it since i prefer NJPW type promotions where I don't have to fuck around with storylines
>>
>>2546992
I had to run like 50 shows for them to get average experience
>>
>>2546992
No one wants Kevin because he was involved with a scandal and he wants creative control.
WWE is losing popularity because all their main draws left. AJ went to LU, Nakamura to NJPW, Brock, Cena and Taker retired.
Their main feud for the WWE title is Rhyno vs Reigns.
>>
>>2546271
First thing you do as WWE is eliminate Main Event/Superstars/whatever, the C shows, immediately lose them. They have no purpose, they're only in the game because WWE has them in real life.

And edit the database to cut RAW down to two hours or less.
>>
File: 1450664403208.png (166KB, 358x234px) Image search: [Google]
1450664403208.png
166KB, 358x234px
>>2547173
>Their main feud for the WWE title is Rhyno vs Reigns.
>>
How do I bring somebody up from Developmental?
>>
>>2547243
I just autobook the c shows
>>
>>2547354
Go to your developmental territory through the office click on roster find the wrestler and hit recall
>>
Have you guys ever got an A match? I haven't and it makes me feel a terrible booker.
>>
>>2548364
I did. Seth Rollins Jeff Hardy 25 min main event. I signed Mauro away from WWE and not having an announcer penalty helped.
>>
File: What.jpg (197KB, 877x645px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
197KB, 877x645px
Its only god damn September and joshi promotions are already taking over this bitch.

Ice Ribbon starts at 38
JWP starts at 39
>>
>>2548767
>ROH not listed

What the fuck
>>
File: Jan2017.jpg (208KB, 884x669px) Image search: [Google]
Jan2017.jpg
208KB, 884x669px
>>2548800
ROH somehow dropped down to 15th from 8th

Also start of the year Top 10
>>
>>2548767
skin?
>>
Guys how come I can't download version 1.44?
>>
>>2549942
I'm using 1.34
>>
>>2548812
> Impact at 3
What the fuck?
> No Lucha Underground
Shit list
>>
>>2549956
Impact is the second largest company in the US they are going to have influence.

I signed CM Phil and he's a damn cancer. I need the draw though after the hardys got signed away from me
>>
>>2549942
You can download the new exe from their websitr. so long as you used the .dll crack you will be good
>>
>>2549376
http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533791
Steel Grey
>>2549956
LU starts at 18 in the mod. They havent really moved
>>
I want to play a new game with the default database.

Suggest me some promotion
>>
>>2550445
ROH surpassed TNA years ago.
>>
>>2554999
Maybe in quality not in size.
>>
Fucking Fox dropped me bc I had 3 shows an 81 not 83 cocksuckers. Just got Impact international.
>>
Alright.. So I was looking through other mods.. And I started using Fleisch's mod instead of using TheWho's. What one do you guy's use and what do you think is the better one?
>>
>>2558949
Who's cuz it has more characters.
>>
>>2558949
Personally Fleisch's is my favorite
>>
>>2558964
Why is that?
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.