[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus fucking Christ.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: thisshit.gif (229KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
thisshit.gif
229KB, 500x302px
>From the “House Of Horrors” match at WWE Payback, next is the Smackdown Live exclusive PPV, Backlash on May 21st. The Wrestling Observer also reported that the current plan is to have Baron Corbin challenge for the WWE Championship at Backlash. The report also noted that it is too early for Shinsuke Nakamura to feud with the WWE Champ, Randy Orton. Nakamura is expected to engage in a feud with Dolph Ziggler, as seen by his run-in with Ziggler this past week on Smackdown Live.

>Current WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar is not set to defend his title for a few months. The latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter confirmed that in saying that Brock Lesnar is not set to defend the Universal Title against Braun Strowman until June or July. Although many fans were glad to see the title change hands at WrestleMania, most predicted that Lesnar would be off of TV for quite some time due to similar situations in the past.

The report does say that Strowman vs. Lesnar will happen in June or July which are the Extreme Rules(June) and Bad Blood(July) PPV’s. Also, the Wrestling Observer stated that the initial plan for Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar for the WWE Universal Championship at next year’s WrestleMania is still in effect. With only a few weeks left until WWE Payback on April 30th and no reports of Brock Lesnar being on RAW, Braun Strowman vs. Roman Reigns will more than likely be a match on that card.

Once again, these are just rumors & speculation and nothing is set until we see this play out for ourselves in the coming weeks and months.
>>
>>2535004
>Bad Blood(July) PPV’s
Bad Blood is making a comeback?
>>
this isn't reddit fag

nobody cares about le meltz
>>
>>2535004

you have to go back
>>
>>2535004
Baron Corbin. Huh I thought they were gonna have Luke Harper and randy feud after he finished with bray but Corbin ain't bad either. I appreciate smackdown is actually giving guys who normally would never get a title opertunity on raw a chance it reminds me of when the first split happened. Hopefully based rusev gets into the title picture when he returns from injury
>>
>Naomi stripped of title because of "injury" and she wouldn't be able to defend the title within 30 days
>Lesner can go months without defending no problem

What
>>
>>2535042
The only way I could think of explaining this while upholding kayfabe is that no one wants to be the guy to tell Brock to hand over the title so they just let him keep it.
>>
So basically Deano is THE champion on RAW until Bork comes back.
>>
>>2535059
R.I.P. RAM
>>
>Orton becomes champ
Waah, WWE doesnt build new stars, they should take chamces with younger guys

>Corbin challenges Orton
Waah, WWE are pushing new guys and taking chances, they should push the workrate midgets
>>
>>2535064

Conveniently leave out the main takeaway of two boring sons of bitches fighting for a title that was only prestigious when AJ had it simply because they are tall despite having the personality and the charisma of a Sunday Mass.
>>
Corbin would be a better WWE Champ than Deanetty
>>
File: frenchman please.png (103KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
frenchman please.png
103KB, 300x225px
You're retarded.
>>
Go take a nap Vince.
>>
>>2535042
Brock is able to defend it they just don't have a challenger.
>>
File: 1WcQ9.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1WcQ9.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>2535072
>I don't like them so they don't have charisma

Retard, please learn the definition of words before you use them
>>
>Dean Ambrose has to wrestle on the Pre-Show at Mania
>2 weeks later he is the top Champion on the flagship show

How does he do it?
>>
>>2535118
Brock gets paid by the appearance way more money than anyone else. WWE is trying to be efficient with his appearances.
>>
>>2535004
>Bray introduces le house of horros match
>he will lose in it
>then will immediately feud with Finn
how exactly would that make Finn good? Bray is the bad guy sure but he literally has no credibility in ring that can bring Finn a big boost.
>>
>>2535041
Corbin has improved a lot over the past year. I have come around and really liked him.
That said, I don't see him as a main eventer yet. He should get the US belt first so he has experience as a champ, then go for the main belt.

Rusev is probably going to be the top heel now AJ is whatever he wants to be and Orton is just there.
>>
>>2535004
Is payback cross brand?
>>
Based Lesnar taking the Universal Title off TV
>>
>>2535053
Even in kayfabe that's lame.
>>
>>2535163
I began liking him when he started shitting on nxt guys for spending years trying to get to the wwe while living in their cars while was accepting straight away. I don't mind him going straight to the world title because it'll look a lot better on him than the us title would
>>
>>2535042
Brock is a draw and Naomi is a literally who spook whose shoes glow in the dark.
>>
>>2535180
He needs to work on his promo skills. Right now his promos are still stiff and scripted.
His bit about Dean getting hit with nails for a hotdog was great though
>>
>>2535190
i like his promo style personally, it works for him and it's believable
>>
>>2535121

Baron and Orton OBJECTIVELY lack charisma, the general consensus, not only on the internet but in the arena is that Orton is boring. Fuck off, you're a retard, actively denying reality and what's in front of your acne-riddled, neckbearded face simply to be a contrarian on 4chan.
>>
>>2535207
seek sunlight
>>
>>2535236

>Cannot debate my point
>Relies on predetermined, regurgitated meme retorts

E-drones in a nutshell.
>>
Naomi had to give up her belt as she wasn't able to defend it in the 30 day window as per the rules.

lol brock isn't defending until at least 60 odd days time.

I know its all tv and shit but consistency.
>>
>>2535207
>Orton OBJECTIVELY lack charisma, the general consensus, not only on the internet but in the arena is that Orton is boring
You're an idiot. Orton regularly gets huge pops whether face or heel. Just because your neckbeard friends says he's boring doesn't reflect the audience who disagrees every week
>>
>>2535249
I think they blew their load too early with Naomi winning so they had to backtrack in a retarded way. That or they want more plot for Total Divas

Bork does what Bork wants
>>
>>2535190
His best promo work is when he's shitting on others who can't talk back. He is a natural heel he just needs to work on his promo timing to get better crowd reaction.
>>
>>2535053
Paul Heyman's Jewish tricks is a better explanation.
>>
>>2535004
Not sure what you're bitching about.
This seems fine. Kind of wack Naka is on the horizon of title shots, but hopefully people will get bored before he is on too much.
>>
>>2535260

>Orton regularly gets huge pops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmnqxKMoSj4

Wow! Listen to that THUNDEROUS ovation. Randy Orton is so over and the title shouldn't be on somebody like AJ Styles who actually gets monster pops.
>>
>>2535684
Honestly would rather see Corbin as Champ than the Jannetty from OVW. At least it'd be something different for once.
>>
>Randy Orton could conceivably have as many world titles as Wreck Flair if WWE keeps the brand split up for another couple years and continues hot potatoing the belts
>>
who cares
stop watching if you don't like it
>>
>>2535249
In kayfabe Brock is able to defend his belt, if they pay him. He has not refused any matches, which could lead to being stripped of the title. So it is on WWE to give him a challenger.

Naomi was injured and thus unable to defend the belt at all, so it was taken away.
>>
>>2535199
>i like his promo style personally, it works for him and it's believable
HEY ANON! SHUT UP!
>>
I would unironically prefer seeing Corbin with the strap than Snoreton.

You can tell that after this Bray angle Randy is ready to start phoning it in again, at least Corbin is still relatively fresh and he'll be motivated to put on good matches to prove himself to the main office if they put the belt on him.

Now the real question is if I want to buy tickets to Backlash or not. I lost all motivation to do so after they moved Bliss to RAW, but if it could mean a title change... hmm...
>>
>>2535011
Yea. It was one of my favourite PPVs, well the first two.
>>
>>2535754
>he'll be motivated to put on good matches
>Snorbin
>good matches
AHAHAHAHAHA unless it's a triple threat or more he is too green to have a good match without table spots and weapons. People will fall asleep when he's going to have a match with Boreton. Restholdmania in full effect.
>>
File: Aku_Laugh.gif (835KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Aku_Laugh.gif
835KB, 500x375px
>>2535059
>The Shitty of RAM
>>
>>2535042
Based Brock working WWE out of all their dimes
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.