[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do 90% of entrance themes have no lyrics anymore? the ones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Why do 90% of entrance themes have no lyrics anymore? the ones that do have basic shit like "HEY" or "LUCHA".

I'm sure Roman or Seth's theme would be less monotonous if they had vocals
>>
i was thinking the same thing today, the shield guys have such boring theme and attires, it needs to change.
>>
Why did they stop licencing themes for bigger stars? I mean Seth desperately needs a new theme, it's worse than a Meshuggah song
>>
>>2534953
Meshuggah is only good if you personally play drums or guitar, just a different way of playing your instruments and nothing more.
>>
>>2534961
>Meshuggah have spent the past 20 years doing little more than bash out power chords at varying speeds in varying time signatures, with the rhythm section doing the whole zany time signature thing too whilst a Rottweiler is put on vocal duty.
>>
>>2534979
The singing is garbage but like I said it's just another method of using your instruments and trying new things, it's quite a challenge to emulate their double bass on the drums and it took me awhile to sound even remotely close to them.
>>
File: IMG_0462.gif (699KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0462.gif
699KB, 200x200px
The only relatively new themes with lyrics I can think of are New Day, Bray Wyatt and AJ Styles.
>>
>>2535008
Enzo and Cass
>>
>>2535039
Gallows and Anderson
>>
File: becky's autism.webm (862KB, 233x312px) Image search: [Google]
becky's autism.webm
862KB, 233x312px
tfw the crowd won't stop singing your theme
>>
Historically most good wrestling themes don't have vocals. Only a few with vocals have been really good. They got super into the vocals during the late 2000s but that was gay. The problem with all three of the Shieldettys themes aren't the lack of vocals, it's that they're shitty generic themes with stock guitar riffs and no atmosphere whatsoever.
>>
They should get them all to sing their own themes to save money on licensing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuRcL-g65W0
>>
>>2535043
Bobby Roode, Asuka
>>
>>2534916
Gallows and Anderson's theme has lyrics and it's the best song in the biz today. But not really a typical wrestling theme, Hardy Boyz theme is great but its composer was actually good.
>>
Best themes
Stone Cold
The Rock
Nakamura
Goldberg
Lesnar

none of the best themes have vocals

best theme with vocals
Edge
Triple H
>>
>>2535060
Real American has lyrics, brother.
>>
>>2535060
>Historically most good wrestling themes don't have vocals.

???

HBK, HHH, Rock, Hogan, Jericho, i believe Stone Cold had one with lyrics...if anything it's 50/50 split between lyrics and none
>>
Current cringe entrance music with lyrics:
Blandy Boreton
Spoopy Hillbilly
Dolph
Miz
Ryder
Steph
Carmella
Botcha Skanks
Nia
Naomi (Remix)
Nikki

Good music with lyrics:
Gallows & Anderson
THE Brian Kendrick
>>
>>2535043
The Revival
Breezango
Bobby Roode
Big Show
Bray Wyatt
Rich Swann
The Miz
Kassius Ohno
No Way Jose
The Brian Kendrick
Sasha Banks
Carmella
Jericho
Randy Orton
Dolph Ziggler
Naomi
Golden Trooth
Heath Slater
Zack Ryder
Nia Jax
>>
i like the evolution theme
>>
>>2535088
You think you know me
>>
>>2535205
btfo
>>
>>2537049

ON THIS DAY
>>
>>2537451
I SEE CLEARLY
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.