[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cornette's new podcast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: durrr.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
durrr.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
I was on JBL's side but now I'm starting to change my tune after hearing this mental cripple struggle to defend him. Also I love god and guns now
>>
You also love Kevin Dunn, Vince Russo, and Kevin Owens. So it sucks to be you, desu.
>>
Hold on.....Cornette defended JBL? That doesn't even sound right
>>
>>2534849

That cognitive dissonance getting you down, cuckboy?

Have you not noticed how all of the old school bros defend him? JBL is about the business. He will get support from old school guys who care about the business, and there is nothing that metrosexual media career phonies can do about it.
>>
ALL DA BOYS IN THE BACK SIDE WITH BASED JBL
>>
>>2534849
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOsvnJHHZRA

Corny is usually funny but fuck, his best JBL stories are totally autistic "you had to be there" not funny shit.
>>
>>2534849
Childish egomaniacs creating a hostile, dangerous work environment is horrible old carny shit and therefore right in his wheelhouse.
>>
>>2534858
Dude.....the reason why I said that was because I was thinking back to the Cornette/Lesnar incident

What Lesnar did to her was a classic bully move. "Oh, you just got your clit pierced and you want me to be careful not to grab your crotch when I gorilla press you because it's still sore? Too bad bitch, I'm doing it anyway"

Cornette threatened to get a gun and shoot Lesnar over that.....yet he's defending JBL's hazing/bullying? Seems strange to me.....
>>
>>2534849

JBL and him have been boys since the 90s.
>>
Corny's obsession with Russo is hilarious
>>
>>2534900
That's his wife you dumb cunt. Of course he will defend her.

How are those two things even comparable dipshit?
>>
>>2534957
Because if he defends bullying as long as it's not to his wife then that makes him a hypocrite, you fat-ass fatherless virgin piece of shit faggot

I have no idea why we're calling each other terrible names during a simple discussion......but when in Rome.....
>>
>>2534984
Everyone's a hypocrite

18+
>>
>>2534807
cornette himself is a bully, he has bullied and abused people just to make a few dimes on his shitty podcast
>>
>hates muslims
>votes Hillary

I don't understand Cornette at all
>>
>>2535022

That's another thing: dude appears to be leaning liberal and called Obama the best president of the last 50 years.....yet he's friends with JBL who is a republican Trump supporter?
>>
>>2534984
He objectively didn't defend bullying. He offered a character statement that supported a guy accused of bullying. Learn the difference.

He didn't talk about any of the shit JBL was accused of, even when his co-host fucking buried the guy.

It's not hypocritical to defend your wife from assault on one hand, then not get involved when someone may be assaulting someone who's nothing to do with you.

But you also want to consider this, anon: it's corny's show. He talks over what they will discuss beforehand. He allowed his co-host to utterly demolish JBL on his podcast. He could have stopped him, or had that bit removed. He left it in, but he didn't take part in burying a guy that he otherwise gets on well with.

That is pretty even-handed, all things considered.
>>
>>2534849
He only said the classic "I know him and he's been good to me always", his reaction was more of an "I don't care" type of thing
>>
This whole thing just shows you how weak we've become as a society, I have no respect for anyone who is pro-Mauro in this thing at this point, fucking social justice warriors on the high horse defending some pussy Canadian who got butthurt on some sticks and stones / i'm rubber your glue kindergarten bullshit. Get the fuck out of the industry and go be a commentating for a sport that wasn't built on antagonizing other people, take all your pussy fans with you.
>>
>>2535047
The part I find shitty and totally AIDS ridden is how people think "If you don't actively condemn someone for doing shit, it means you support them!"

No it doesn't, shithead. It means it's got nothing to do with me and people should handle their own shit and stay out of other people's.
>>
>>2535055
It's virtue signalling. If you don't support Mauro in this you're made out to be anti-mental illness and some heartless bastard. This is not an office 9 to 5 job making copies. This is professional wrestling. The fucking CEO takes bumps. Mauro needs to go announce horse racing or something where he's in no danger. He's talented but holy fuck how much of a snowflake can you be. Lost a lot of respect for people jumping on the bandwagon defending him
>>
>>2535028
>It's not hypocritical to defend your wife from assault on one hand, then not get involved when someone may be assaulting someone who's nothing to do with you.

I agree. Defending your wife from assault then not stepping in when someone else gets assaulted, does not make you a hypocrite.

However....defending your wife from assault then watching someone else gets assaulted and saying "Oh, well that's okay because that other guy isn't someone I care about anyway so fuck him".....that makes you a hypocrite

But based on what you said here:

>He objectively didn't defend bullying. He offered a character statement that supported a guy accused of bullying.

I can see now that Cornette didn't exactly defend him per se. Its kinda like how Chris Benoit's friends spoke well of him after he killed his family. They're not defending what he did; they're just letting everybody know that the kind of guy they knew him to be was not the evil bastard that the world sees him as now

>Learn the difference.

I'm trying to. I'd learn better if people just educated me on what Cornette said exactly like you just did.....instead of calling me a dipshit and a cunt, like that other anon
>>
>>2535026
>People with different political views have to hate each other!
America has become a very sad place.
>>
>>2535047
>for a sport
It ain't sport its entertainment, yet autists like JBL feel you need to be tough to hang in an industry where people fake fight each other to please a crowd.
>>
>>2535073
lol and then there's white trash carnie fucks like you with your manliness signaling. "This is not an office 9 to 5 job" guess what? It is. This isn't the wild west and you'll never be John Wayne no matter how much you suck JBL's ass.
>>
>>2534807
t. cuck
>>
File: 1491556284847.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491556284847.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>2535090

>manliness signaling

Nigger do you know where you are right now?
>>
>>2534866
his triggered numale cohost purposefully didnt laugh or react to his story, jim's line of "you had to be there" was sarcasm
>>
>>2535026
Because he's one of the few based ppl in the world that recognizes shades of grey.
>>
>>2535026
it's almost as if a political party doesn't have to dictate who you like and don't like
>>
>>2535703
Hi JBL
>>
>>2534984
Dude. Of course you stand up for your wife over some grown ass man who's bigger than you.
>>
>>2535026
One of my good friends is a mega Bernie-Bro never trumper, but I still like the dude.
>>
>>2536267
You must be new to politics. When one party is trying to get your home land destroyed by invading Arabs who will behead you, they shouldn't really be your friends.

>>2534807
Cornette actually said Marou should have said "if you fuck with me again I'm going to take a baseball bat to your knees". He makes it clear that if any one fucks with you then you make it sure they never do it again after you've given them a fair warning.

He offers several examples of people doing this and how it worked effectively.
>>
>>2536333
>getting worked in to a shoot by fucking politicians of all people
How do they STILL do it lads?
>>
>>2534807
Trust this lefty cuck to defend an obese homosexual
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.