[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will be the Janetty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Who will be the Janetty?
>>
>>2534620
Triple Gay finna always be the Janetty, pham
>>
>>2534620
Steph.
They both get annoyingly meta in how they draw heat, but HHH cuts a great promo these days and has character elements other than "Deranged Harpy"
>>
>>2534623
>finna
You have to go back...
>>
Stephanie. Gaytch has his flaws, but at least people would pay to see him.
>>
>>2534658
>>2534630
Hey Hunter! Good to see you checking out /asp/!
>>
I'm feeling the urge to blow a load at Steph's face.
>>
>>2534676
cringe
>>
>>2534689
wow! you even knew our memes?
>>
Haitch.

Once it becomes clear Shane O is getting 51%, their marriage won't last.

And then it will be Mcmahon's closing ranks again and squeezing out the large-snouted interloper.

Also, the fucking disasterpiece that is NXT means he is already Jannettying up the place.
>>
>>2534805
Shane was ousted from the company years ago. That's why he left. He isn't getting 51% or anything close to that.
>>
How is Steph's beef game?
>>
>>2534805
Stephanie is taking over the company you mark. Shane isn't getting shit
>>
>>2534918
>>2534929
Oh anons, you are dull.

Snae O has the alpha male seed with the three sons.

Did you really think Vince was a nu-male? Did you even watch the Attitude era? The man invented corporate pussy-grabbing.

Shane inherits. It's obvious.
>>
>>2534951
And then HHH and Stephanie walk away from the company to start their own. And half of the roster follows them.
>>
>>2535131
Steph has never known life outside of WWE. If Haitch walks away, she walks away from him.

If it came down to it, none of the key players would be loyal to Haitch over the brand. Not one.
>>
>>2535131
>half the roster follows them

LMAO holy shit go to bed Stephanie
>>
>>2534951
>alpha male seed
>nu-male
>corporate pussy-grabbing

>buzzwords

Shane being male doesn't necessarily mean he'll take over.

Stephanie has, over the years, proven to be more loyal to the company than Shane. And most men dote on their daughters; I'm sure he'd want her to be set for life. Shane has other businesses, but Stephanie doesn't because she lives and breathes WWE.

She's the right one to take the company, in this situation.
>>
>>2535211

Vince likes his top guys to make a name outside of WWF. Not with rivals, but in other spheres like movies and TV.

Shane has done that. He's proven himself in business and now co-operates a media company that is allowed to broadcast all across communist China. No small feat for a US business.

Steph seems like a fine management role - behind the scenes production, etc. But not a business leader.
>>
>>2535235
His media company in China flopped and his wrestling ideas are fucking retarded
>>
>>2534630
>HHH cuts a great promo these days

It sounds like he is talking to a child. Like he thinks the concept of promos are stupid and is just making fun of it.
>>
File: aDh6Y9L.png (190KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
aDh6Y9L.png
190KB, 341x341px
>>2535211
>>2535235

Vince is giving the company to Dunn when he dies. All those years sucking up and being the little devil on Vince's shoulder will NOT go unrewarded
>>
>>2535247
>implying bucky beaver will outlive vince
>>
>>2535242
>his wrestling ideas are fucking retarded
What were some of his ideas?
>>
>>2535242
The media company in China is still publicly traded and in operation. I don't know wtf you're talking about.
>>
File: Shane-McMahon-Stephanie-McMahon.jpg (78KB, 1125x633px) Image search: [Google]
Shane-McMahon-Stephanie-McMahon.jpg
78KB, 1125x633px
>>2534620
Stephanie clearly needs superior McMahon sperm to create the ultimate son heir
>>
>>2535246
Yeah, like I said, annoyingly meta. But the one where he was talking about "Seth freakin' Rollins" and kept putting "Freakin'" in in at key points.
That was some excellent work.
>>
>>2535138
I could see some of the disgruntled people like Cesaro and Sheamus going.
>>
>>2534620
Steph because just like HBK she doesn't put people over or draw either
>>
>>2535131
>>2535300
Allegedly, people on the WWE find very hard to work around Steph. She has all her father's flaws, like being stubborn and a control freak, without any of his redeeming qualities. Outside asslicking promos, no one on the roster seems to like Gaytch. I mean besides Shawn Michaels
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.