[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6* match this Sunday at Sapporo Dome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: FacePlants_Taka_110415.jpg (54KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
FacePlants_Taka_110415.jpg
54KB, 1200x675px
Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Dave Meltzer?

You see, my friend Ryusuke and I are having a wrestling match this Sunday at his parents basement.
This will be our pro debut and we're planning to put on a great show in front of packed crowd of 4 people (Ryusuke dad and his little sister and two of our buddies).
I really think we can put on a 6* match.

How?

Well you see Ryusuke doesn't know that wrestling is fake and I don't want to burst his bubble so we will just stiff eachother until one of us passes out. That should make up for great storytelling and psychology.
As far as our wrestling goes
We just watched on youtube:
"Top 10 most retarded moves in pro wrestling history"
and we are planning on spaming them throughout the match.

Soo I want to record this whole thing and then send it to Dave so he can watch it and give us his rating.
I know how he loves japanese wrestling and since one of us is japanese and the whole match is taking place in a basement in Sapporo slums I'm sure he will be very happy to see it.

What do you guys think?
Thanks for your help!
>>
>>2534387
absolutely seething
>>
>Someone actually took time out of their life to write this
>>
>writing an essay to show how much Big Dick Dave worked you
>>
File: 48x8snp.jpg (21KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
48x8snp.jpg
21KB, 456x352px
>>2534387
>>
>>2534396
>>2534412

Huh?
Not everyone on this board is a obese smark that never set foot in pro wrestling ring.

I'm just trying to chase my dreams
I was hoping that you would help me
>>
Laughing my fucking ass off. OP is so butthurt that New Japan is better than WWE.
Why do some drones have this mentality? I truly don't understand it.
>>
cringe
>>
>>2534387
Here we go again.

Now listen up fatso. I went to a NJPW event last year and it was the best day of my life. To hate on a company who doesn't have the privillege of being in the United "Everyone is dumb as fuck states".

When i watched the royal rumble this year i almost wanted to puke.

The only thing WWE has which is entertaining are the Women's division who only get 10 minute matches.

When i was with my Japanese friends at the NJPW event we had the best time , i couldn't even keep my clothes dry of all the exitement!

So fuck you faggot , get a life
>>
>>Not having your first match at Tarzan Goto's dojo/restuarant in front of 0 people.
>>
>>2534494
>i couldn't even keep my clothes dry of all the exitement!
Thats what you get for going to a place where bukkake is a national sport.
>>
>>2534432
Insecurity and Daddy Issues. But mostly a micropenis
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.