[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he run over Stone Cold? Who was he doing it for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: rikishiaustin.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rikishiaustin.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Why did he run over Stone Cold?

Who was he doing it for?
>>
Why did he have the body of a large black woman?
>>
Who tf thought giving a fun midcard babyface an angry ethnic minority gimmick and putting him in the main event was a good idea?
>>
>>2533678

God that whole storyline was so retarded

"I ran over Stone Cold because he was another white man being pushed at the expense of my Samoan people, like my multi-time WWF champion cousin who was also the biggest star in the company besides Stone Cold"
>>
>>2533678
The AE is so overrated
>>
>>2533832
That's what happened in reality though. The Rock couldn't become the number 1 guy until Austin took that time off due to injury.
>>
>>2533851
which is why the Rock being the one who did would have made the most sense, him slowly going to hollywood made the fans boo him anyway
>>
>>2533678
>Who was he doing it for?
The Rock.

Oh, and Triple paid him to do it also remember. Then Stone Cold got him back by dropping him from a giant lift while Triple H was stuck in his getaway car.
>>
>>2533678
Rikishi main event push was the biggest worst decision they ever made.
>>
>>2533864
Would have been a waste of the best face in the business at the time. There were already plenty of great heels like Haitch and Kurt Angle.

The real problem was that Austin should have remained a tweener and have a double DQ or something at WM 17. Turning either of them heel was retarded.
>>
>>2533866
>Triple paid him to do it also remember.

This was even more retarded than the original "fuck whitey" reason. Of course Triple H had to somehow fit himself into the big storyline no matter what.
>>
>>2533839
Wrong.
>>
File: gravedigger.jpg (144KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
gravedigger.jpg
144KB, 1252x1252px
>>2534407
Based Big Ego Haitch living in ya mind R E N T F R E E
>>
I did it for da cock, i didit for da peep peep
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.