[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does he do it? how did this fucking geek get a girl like Noelle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

how does he do it?

how did this fucking geek get a girl like Noelle?
>>
Money
>>
>>2533491
he's super rich and she is one of those girls who wants someone like her dad
>>
>>2533491
10 inches bro
>>
she's autistic
>>
I'm seriously and legitimately surprised that she hasn't dumped him for some random chad wrestler yet.

Like I would've thought that Dolph Ziggler, Drew Mcintrye, or some other wrestler would've tried to tapped that.

Maybe they just don't wanna do it out of respect for Mick Foley though. Like maybe they think it's weird to bang the daughter of a respected legend.
>>
>>2533540
>respected
kek
>>
>>2533491
Noelle is not any regular girl. She grew up in the business and not in the most normal of families. She's probably just as weird as him.
>>
>>2533491
she legitimately has autism
>>
>>2533491
Well, uh, Noelle has, uh, 53 chromosomes from what I, uh, heard.
>>
You think he paints his knob like a clown also?
>>
>>2533540
Wrestlers do tap that. The clown is obviously a cuck (financially and sexually) thus why his clown ass has a hot slutty autistic gf
>>
>>2533491

>Trust fund retard hooks up with another like-minded paint chip inhaling retard. Honestly, have you seen the fucking show?

OP is a retard.
>>
File: theautismhurts.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
theautismhurts.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>2533491
If this is their circle of friends, then he is pretty alpha in comparison.
>>
>>2533538
>>2533569
>>2533617
Ding ding ding! We have some winrars. She is obviously retarded just a little more functional than the other kids.
>>
>>2533644
Are all of these guys trust fund kids or some shit? I can't imagine WWE pays them all to be plants every single week. Brock Lesnar guy on the left is ALWAYS there.
>>
didnt she want to be a diva or something?
what happened?
>>
>>2533644
Holy shit
>>
He's rich and she's autistic.
>>
>>2533685
autists are lazy
>>
>>2533644
This guy actually took the time to make a WWE superman costume

This man willingly wears it to shows in public

Where are the real fans? Where's Vladmir?
>>
>>2533491
Money and he probably let's her fuck BBCs in front of him whenever she wants
>>
Are they married yet? Because I don't see it working out.
>>
>>2533491
Post the video where Orton tells Frank to fuck off.
>>
>>2533644
all of this for a fucking fake show about grown ass men groping each other in baby oil (and kevin owens)
fucking marks
>>
File: topkek.gif (1MB, 367x334px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.gif
1MB, 367x334px
>>2533491
>implying all of you couldnt get pussy if you left the house shaved your neckbeards and changed your personality

if they let this guy fight in the UFC then any thing is possible my friends
>>
>>2533644
This inspires me to work even harder...i guess even if you are autistic you can become rich...
>>
fat girl syndrome
She's still fat on the inside.
>>
>>2533540
If I'm a good worker and I make good money, I'm gonna fuck whoever the hell I want and Mick Foley isn't gonna tell me what to do.

In Holy Foley it seems like Frank is generally intimidated by Mick, which makes all of the credibility he has managed to gather over his miserable existence vanish. Frank is a cancer in face paint. All I want is for WWE to train him and sign him as a heel jobber
>>
Is she genuinely autistic and if this isn't just a meme can I please get a source? That would be really interesting and it would give Holy Foley a different perspective
>>
>>2534034
>the rest of his kids are retarded
>not knowing autist girls are better at masking autism due to naturally being better at socializing
>>
>>2533491
Huge inheritance, he's rich.
>>
>>2534005
>Become

Tough luck, it's all daddy's money. They would be your run-of-the-mill dime-a-dozen DeviantArt autists if they didn't have it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.