[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are these two manlets allowed to compete on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: midgetwrestling.jpg (249KB, 900x1199px) Image search: [Google]
midgetwrestling.jpg
249KB, 900x1199px
Why the fuck are these two manlets allowed to compete on the main roster? Are we supposed to pretend they don't belong in the 205 division with all the other horizontally challenged men?

This is the result of fat neckbeards and casual normies who started to watch wrestling and liked the 'average' looking wrestlers because it was more relate-able to be a loser.

Let's not pretend that wrestling was not always meant to be a carny inspired attraction with larger than life steroided up giants to put on a show instead of these midgets running around and doing flippy shit
>>
Cringe
>>
File: 1488439605832.jpg (246KB, 572x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488439605832.jpg
246KB, 572x300px
>>2532856
If you don't like normies currupting your fake sports, maybe pro wrestling isn't right for you, anon.
>>
>>2532856
wew, Finlet is actually taller than AJ. I didn't realize.
>>
>>2532866
>MANLET DETECTED

go buy some lifts, faggot
>>
Don't you have a petition to sign, senpai?
>>
>>2532856
>>2532874
holy shit, both Based P1 BMAJ and Based Demon King got you bitches seething
>>
>>2532856
AJ gets a free pass for carrying the E on his shoulders all last year
>>
>when your most popular wrestler is a 40 year old manlet from a company you try your hardest to ignore
Vinnie Mac gotta be seething
>>
>>2532871
Is A Double even tinier? He certainly looks it.
>>
>>2532856
At least they are not horizontally challenged, unlike your fat fuck OP
>>
>>2532856
BMAJ carried the company and Finn is a fucking faggot.
>>
>>2532856
>Autism
>>
>>2532856
>218lbs and jacked is 'average'
Not in any world. Styles is considerably bulkier than the average man
>>
>>2533208
They should have Styles do a storyline where he realizes he could drop 15 pounds and get a shot at the cruiserweight title. Not that Matt Hardy didn't already do that ten years ago.
>>
>>2532856

>"horizontally" challenged

I dont think you know what that word means anon
>>
Why do wrestling fans care about height/size that much? Is it because you secretly lust for big, sweaty men?
>>
>>2532856
BNJPWWTAS
>>
>>2533332
And you lust for small sweaty men. gtfo pedo
>>
>>2533332
You've seen what that 190cm master race tripfag looks like right? All the mentally challenged obese marks look like that.
>>
>>2533332
4chan as a whole thinks le manlet meme is fucking hilarious for some reason
>>
>>2532935
Vinnie loves AJ, which is saying something considering he's a manlet indy wrestler with a silly accent.
>>
Hating on based Styles is not allowed. He's the GOAT
>>
File: surprise!.gif (3MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
surprise!.gif
3MB, 540x304px
Because we don't want Baloring shitting up our based 205 Live.
>>
>>2532856
Based Bullet Club Leaders Working The Anti-Smarks
>>
>>2532856
Styles is like 220lbs.
He is legit too big to wrestle for 205 live. Finn on the other hand is like 190lbs. He is a cruiserweight.
>>
>>2532856
i'm 100% with you on this, but AJ is fucking based, anon. Accept it
>>
>>2535353
Nice digits. 15lb is only about 6.8kg though. He could probably make the cut inside of a month.
>>
>>2532856
>Calling AJ a manlet

KYS faggot. He's over 200lbs.
>>
>>2532856
At least AJ doesn't get injuried every two matches.
>>
>>2535353
>believing the weight meme

fuckin E drones
>>
>>2536282
This. I'm legit 5'8" and if I was putting on 20+kg of muscle to stay above the flippy division, I'd look more akin to a miniature Cena than AJ McLean.
>>
>>2532856
They are living in your head rent free
>>
>>2532856
>OP projecting his obvious size-issues
>>
>>2532856

Do you ever wonder what it would be like to have to tell your friends and family that you spend your time LARPing on 4chan's pro wrestling board?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.