[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Time-traveling Cesaro BOOK IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
>Time-traveling Cesaro

BOOK IT
>>
Not cesaro but I have a shitty character in mind.
>gimmick is time traveler sent from the future to save the company from authority
>promo before ppv where he predicts matches
>they are all true except for the main event, which he intervenes in
>becomes new face of the company
>challenged by hhh for wrestlemania
>is able to predict everything he does, counters everything
>reveal monday that he was trained to fight hhhh in the future by hhh himself
>hhh retires on the spot
>realizes if he retires then it changes the timeline so he never has to be sent to the present
>lights cut, he is gone, never seen or mentioned again

Total campy shit of course but admit it. You smarks would watch it
>>
>>2531876
I would actually like it. A lot.
>>
>>2532473
after the first week of him being right you wouldnt need to watch any matches caus youd know the outcome.

go back to ff.net

also its a retarded idea you fucking autist
>>
>>2532473
>"you wanna know how I could beat you so easily Hunter? You wanna know how I was able to block every punch? Counter every pedigree? Who do you think trained me?"
>aged pic of hhh on jumbotron
>"IT WAS YOU HUNTER. YOU ORCHESTRATED YOUR OWN FALL FROM 20 YEARS IN THE FUTURE"
>>
Aiden actually manages to have worse male pattern baldness than Ambrose and Corbin right now, just shave it off for God's sake, his hair looks legitimately disgusting.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.