[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a harder burial?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 8

File: 1280x720-LLl.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-LLl.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
Has there ever been a harder burial?
>>
Probably but few more poignant
>>
>>2531258
honestly looking back at the below average promos Booker T was cutting at the time, he didn't really seem ready anyway.
>>
He could have lost the match without looking like a bitch
>>
>>2531316
Gaytch was right at Booker not being ready and people like him not winning championships but it was too late for going back, especially after Gaytch went full /pol/ on the promos
>>
Why did Rick always used to do that autistic hand smacking thing in the animated match cards?
>>
>>2531326
Gaytch wanted to proof a point, Booker T should stick to dance to entertain people like him instead of winning championships, so he had to make him look like a bitch. Winning wasn't enough.
>>
>>2531258
booker winning wouldn't have been a good idea anyway if you look back. This match is only remembered because haitch "buried" booker but the 19 card was star studded from top to bottom. Booker winning here would have done nothing for him and it would have damaged the game while he was the hottest heal in the company.

Booker wins that match he drops the title back to haitch a month or two later because they need a heel champion for Goldberg who comes in the next day. Would have been pointless.
>>
>>2531316
He wasn't desu. The problem wasn't him losing, but the build up and the match itself with HHH taking about 30 seconds to pin him after the pedigree.
>>
>>2531258
Are WCW cucks still seething over this? The younger and bigger star went over for a reason. Booker T is rambling on the pre-show now and Triple H is still around. How would it look if he had jobbed to some faggot like Booker at WrestleMania?
>>
>>2531258
CharGod vs. Asgooka
>>
He single handedly halted the summer of punks momentum by burying Phil.
>>
>>2531422
>WCW cucks
Paul, please. It wasn't about WCW and you know it. Only Vince believed that and he was already senile, not including he has always been petty as fuck. Because only WCW has dancing gimmicks and Disco Inferno was the the face of the Company. Wait, the most representative WCW wrestler was Ric Flair, the guy behind your back. Weren't you working on WCW too, Paul?
>>
>>2531387

This.

>>2531422

I had no problem with Booker not beating HHH/not becoming champion. I actually agree that he wasn't ready to be the top guy.

But if that was the route they were gonna go, then they should NOT have booked that feud the way it went down.

Who in the fuck thought it was a good idea for a heel to constantly talk shit to a face for weeks using racially-tinged comments, with little retaliation from the face.....only for the face to lose at the end?

And not only did he lose......he lost to a pin that took almost 30 seconds to do.

That whole thing was inexcusable, and I've never looked at Triple H the same way since then.
>>
>>2531258
>Has there ever been a harder burial?

Cena vs Sandow
>>
>>2531316
Triple H was by far the better option to go, people only complain about the result of the match because of "muh racism"
>>
>>2531765
except booker t has talent and sandow has none so it was more of cena saving the company than burying
>>
File: ey b0ss can i habe a lego pls.jpg (8KB, 141x178px) Image search: [Google]
ey b0ss can i habe a lego pls.jpg
8KB, 141x178px
>>2531765
Fuck I was so mad about this when it happened. 3 years later and now we're all BMJ marks and Sandow has been exposed as a shitter in TNA.
>>
>>2531765

What about Cena taking Rey Mysterio's WWE title the same night that Mysterio won it?
>>
>>2531767
Thank you for proving what I've known all along: the only people who defend that feud are racist pieces of shit.
There was absolutely no need for Triple H to talk about Booker T's "nappy hair" and asking him to do a dance for him. It added nothing to the feud and not one person can seriously defend Triple H saying it.
>>
BASED Kevin Nash buries the WCW manlet division. He didn't even need to pin them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HY_intJPQ4
>>
>>2531754
>Who in the fuck thought it was a good idea for a heel to constantly talk shit to a face for weeks using racially-tinged comments, with little retaliation from the face.....only for the face to lose at the end?
Someone booking for heat.
>>
>>2531774
The worst part is that everybody treated it as if there was nothing wrong with it even though that way of winning it had "HEEL" wiritten all over.
>>
>>2531770
Booker still won the WHC later in his WWE career and still got pretty over as heel with the King Booker gimmick. Guys like Sandow, Ryder and Barrett never recovered from the Cena burial.
>>
>>2531754
>But if that was the route they were gonna go, then they should NOT have booked that feud the way it went down.
Yep, this was the problem.
I guarantee you if they had let Booker talk shit back to Triple H during that racist promo or at least beat him down afterwards, far less people would be complaining about the Mania loss
They let Booker just stand there silent with a sad look on his face while Triple H talked the most demeaning, racist shit to him. It made him look weak as hell
>>
>>2531798
Booker's burial wasn't the worst burial ever, besides those examples there is the summer of Punk, not only killed Phil's push but ended his wrestling career and after his UFC debut he's a walking meme. But I think the needless racist angle and Haitch getting away with zero repercussions while the company talk about tolerance and shit and at the same time throw Hogan under a bus leave a really sour taste. Hogan was egalitarian on his burying but Haitch made it about race when it wasn't needed. Inb4 heel heat, the writers don't have better ideas? What about Brock Lesnar having a nazi gimmick on the past wrestlemania for facing Goldberg? That would get him a lot of heat.

>People like you belong on the oven
What's the point? That would make him /asp/ guy
>>
>>2531798
they would have never gotten anywhere had cena not have gotten involved they were flavors of the month incarnate except maybe ryder
>>
>>2531786
>talk about Booker T's "nappy hair" and asking him to do a dance for him.

The 'do a dance' comment wasn't that bad since Booker actually did spinaroonies and Triple H was using that to put him down, so that comment wasn't racist per se

That nappy hair comment, though.......Jesus Christ........
>>
>>2531835
Anon...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minstrel_show
>>
>>2531825
>What about Brock Lesnar having a nazi gimmick on the past wrestlemania for facing Goldberg?
Booker did have nappy hair and was doing breakdances. That's what you mine for heat. Goldberg's Jewish ancestry isn't part of his character and it wouldn't make sense coming from a wrestler with a manager that Lesnar has noted as Jewish before.

>the writers don't have better ideas
Looks like this one's worked you for over a decade m8 I'd say they hit a homer
>>
>>2531857
Haitch tried to ellude the racism accusations by saying he was talking about WCW all this time when he refer to "people like you" despite Ric Flair was on his corner.
>>
Triple H always cuts harsh and semi racist promos on guys, that's why I love him. He just called Foley a "monkey" last month and basically called him retarded on live TV, yet most said it was a good promo but if Foley was Black, Samoan, Japanese or something else you would hear liberal fags cry and use the race card.
>>
>>2531825
all those german suplexs
>>
>>2531786
>what is heat
>>
>>2531870
This. Fucking numale cucks infesting this sport looking for something to cry over. No-one was giving it the racism angle back in 19. Only since low test betas started writing crying articles on Gawker has this shit started being an issue
>>
>>2531316
>>2531335
>>2531342

18+

Literally
>>
File: 1492028652439.jpg (66KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1492028652439.jpg
66KB, 1024x576px
Deanbros burying Sethcucks when /wwe/ was on /sp/
>>
>>2531258
Ryder

The answer was and always will be Zack Ryder
>>
>>2531891

First of all, WWE isn't a sport

Second of all, you're pretty much the biggest contrarian underage idiot alive if you can find a way to justify HHH winning that match, I get that this is 4chan and you all try to out-contrarian each other by saying whatever you don't like means SJWs like it but you have to be completely brain-dead to assert in any way that it wasn't given a racism angle back then, and that the crowd wasn't completely confused when HHH booked himself to win
>>
>>2531900
based

sethcucks still obsessed to this day
>>
Based Paul working the ratings into a shoot from which they've never recovered
>>
>>2531937
This. People pretty much stopped watching RAW en masse after WM 19. Austin and The Rock were on their way out and no one was gonna tune in for HHH as the top guy.
>>
>>2531786
You weren't supposed to like what HHH was saying.
>>
>>2531966
>>2531966
It's all fake at the end of the day but there was no point for them to build Booker T up that much, actually fans loved him, just to have him loser to the sloppiest pedigree ever.
>>
>>2531970
It was to build heat for HHH vs Goldberg, same reason as the Steiner feud. Steiner was more over than Booker ever was, when he returned to the WWE in 2002.
>>
>>2531903
>if you can find a way to justify HHH winning that match

Booker pinned HHH clean on the go home show to that Mania. Gtfoh and stop talking about shit that happened before you were born.
>>
>>2531982
>it was build heat for HHH vs. Goldberg

Nice smark fodder. Which didn't happen for months on end cause they had Goldberg go over The Rock and then enter a feud with Chris Jericho.

> Steiner was more over than Booker ever was, when he returned to the WWE in 2002.
This is completely irrelevant cause at the time Booker T was one of the loved baby-faces.

>>2531984
>pinned HHH clean on the go home show to that Mania

So what you moron? It's one thing to win on RAW and another to win at mania.
>>
>everyone focusing on "das racist"
>nobody mentioning the fact that it was an angle basically tailor-made for booker to win (even though he wasn't really ready for that kinda push) but then he didn't just lose but he lost after taking like half a minute to get pinned
>>
>>2532007
>Nice smark fodder. Which didn't happen for months on end cause they had Goldberg go over The Rock and then enter a feud with Chris Jericho.
You claim heat can't last months, but you're still seething 14 years later.
>>
>>2532007
>So what you moron? It's one thing to win on RAW and another to win at mania.

When the fuck has anybody in the Main Event ever beat a guy clean on the go home show then clean again on the PPV? Never. You keep showing your age 15 year old faggot.
>>
>>2531966
If Triple H needed to get borderline racist just to get heat then that says a lot about his ability to get a reaction from the crowd
>>
>>2532011
I've been mentioned already, plenty of times
>>
>>2532028
Why would racism be off limits? It's no different than saying the local sports team sucks.
>>
>>2532013
>le seething xD

Amazed you don't know what actual storyline heat is and backstage politicking that has you going over when you shouldn't.

>>2532021
>Acting like it was obvious HHH was going to win using the "he looked strong in the go-home show" excuse

You're literally the most contrarian aspie of them all.
>>
>>2532035
Why do smarks think they understand backstage politics?
>>
When ever Christian wrestled. At least Booker never got his face with a blue dot or almost.
>>
>>2532038
>Backstage politics doesn't exist in a nepotism filled company like WWE

When you get a real job you'll understand. As if HHH would have the most mania main-events if he wasn't the biggest politicking whiner in WWE/WWF history.
>>
>>2532047
What are you basing this claim on? What actual evidence do you have?
>>
You know what's funny?

I'd bet some of the same guys who are acting like Triple H using racist comments for heat was no big deal....are the same ones who complain about Stephanie going around and slapping/emasculating men with no comeuppance for heat.....or Cena burying his opponents on the mic with semi-shoot remarks while they cant respond to him in kind.

I mean, hey....as long as it works, right?
>>
>>2532066
I've never complained about that and Stephanie has had her comeuppance at two consecutive Wrestlemanias.
>>
>>2532072
>I've never complained about that and Stephanie has had her comeuppance at two consecutive Wrestlemanias.

Well, good for you. I did say "some" of you guys, and not "all"

BTW, lol at an annual Mania comeuppance making up for the rest of the year of her consistently being a bitch without her getting any real retaliation....imagine if Vince booked himself that way while feuding with Austin and others
>>
>>2532056
Oh I have plenty:

The Rock saying HHH was obsessed with always being the champ while he was inducting his dad into the HoF
Daniel Bryan in his book
CM Punk in his podcast
Even Kevin Nash and Scott Hall have gone off on how HHH didn't really need to beat Sting

I don't even HHH honestly, but his career is just filled with moments where he got away with things not even Hulk Hogan would have gotten away with at the height of hulkamania.
>>
>>2532086
>The Rock saying HHH was obsessed with always being the champ while he was inducting his dad into the HoF
The Rock hates Triple H, so that makes sense.
>Daniel Bryan in his book
Don't trust wrestling books, kid. They're a work.
>CM Punk in his podcast
A bitter ex-employee who has been known to outright lie about WWE.
>Even Kevin Nash and Scott Hall have gone off on how HHH didn't really need to beat Sting
Booking decision, not politicking.
>>
>>2532083
What good would it do to have her get beat up every second week? It means more when it doesn't happen all the time.
>>
>>2532103
>d-doesn't count
idek what I expected
>>
>>2532114
>if you discredit my evidence you're just ignoring facts
What a retard.
>>
>>2532110
>What good would it do to have her get beat up every second week? It means more when it doesn't happen all the time.

Who said it has to happen every second week?

It just has to happen way more than two or three times a damn year
>>
>>2531342
>Gaytch wanted to proof a point
>proof a point
>proof
>>
>>2532122
You didn't discredit anything you moron. You pretty much just said, "d-doesn't count" and you expect to be taken seriously.
>>
>>2531773
has it been 3 years since mizdow left?
>>
>>2532103
Hi, Paul
>>
>>2531316
Sup Hunter?
>>
>>2531316

I think people are maybe less mad about Booker T not going over and more angry over how it happened. I mean, dude COULD have been a contender, but instead they make him look like a total joke.
>>
Based Haitch burying the no draws.
>>
>>2532216
So he's burying himself?
>>
>>2532145
No its only been one year and he already left TNA as well
>>
>>2532007
>RAW and another to win at mania.
raw is watched by more people, sooooo.......
>>
>>2532227
would you leave tna as well?
>>
>>2532270
>raw is watched by more people
Are you autistic?
>>
>>2532280
Back in those days when had to pay $65 to see Mania on ppv, Raw was watched by more people.
>>
>>2532293
>Raw was watched by more people.
So you are autistic.
>>
>>2531316
This. Only promo he could do was "FIVE TIME FIVE TIME FIVE TIME" and the grocery store brawl was all Stone Cold.
>>
>>2532297
No you are for blatantly ignoring facts.
>>
>>2532299
18+
>>
>>2532304
Anyone who says RAW is/was more watched than mania is not right in the head.
>>
>>2532218
Don't be upset because nigger boy couldn't draw flies to his sister's stank nigger vagina
>>
>>2532297
Back then (2003) more people basic cable to watch Raw than satellite cable to order ppv. A guy looking strong on the go-home show was seen by thousands more than the other guy getting his win back on the ppv.
>>
File: 1428440072823.png (152KB, 258x314px) Image search: [Google]
1428440072823.png
152KB, 258x314px
>>2532310
>only reply is 18+
>couldn't bring up an argument because he was a kid back then

Cmon. Booker was mediocre at best and the only reason he got a WHC run was because JBL was getting old as the only main event heel. R Truth of the RA era. He even teamed with Goldust.
>>
>>2532326
Responding as a new user doesn't erase the fact that what you said is wrong and autistic on more levels than one.

>A guy looking strong on the go-home show was seen by thousands more than the other guy getting his win back on the ppv

No, no it wasn't. There were far more people in the arena and even more watching at home compared to a regular RAW no matter what era you absolute clueless spastic.
>>
>>2532315

You're making fun of Booker T's drawing power in a thread that's also about Triple H.....lmao

That's like making fun of Dean Malenko for being a vanilla midget, while arguing in favor of Chris Benoit
>>
>>2532315
>Don't be upset because nigger boy couldn't draw flies to his sister's stank nigger vagina
Why are hillbillies always trying to project their incest fetish onto others?
>>
>>2531258
They were right in keeping the title on HHH looking long-term but they should have gone with a different angle than Booker not achieving anything because he's black and then proceeding to prove it so.
>>
>>2532275
I wouldn't even sign with TNA, I rather be a jobber for life in the WWE or RoH
>>
>>2531774
Such bullshit, they could have just made the "undisputed" championship match at the next PPV a Triple Threat if they really wanted to include Cena.
>>
>>2532355
Tna looks bad on a resume
>>
>>2532331
18+ is the only thing you deserve you teenager.

I know a few years from now underage spastics like you will also be saying RVD was mediocre at best compared to the latest flavor of the day flippy indie darling.
>>
>>2532363
Still no argument.
>>
Booker T always sucked and he continues to suck with his awful voice and braindead, concussed and unintelligible ignorant ass.
>>
>>2532343
I bet my life more fans would tune in to see HHH get his ass beat than anything involving Booker T. HHH still holds the most buyrates record for the Royal Rumble.
>>
>>2532379
I can't argue against a teenager's opinion. The same way I can't argue against someone who thinks Justin Bieber is better than Michael Jackson
>>
You can really tell how young someone is when they say "Booker T sucked anyway xD"

It's like 15 years from now someone starts saying AJ Styles sucked today and that he really wasn't over/ready.
>>
>>2532343
Triple H is a draw, not a huge draw but big enough to justify him being in the Main Event. 2000 was WWFs most successful year financially and Triple H was Champ majority of that year.
>>
>>2532412
lol holy shit, you must be 12

AJ isn't a bug-eyed idiot who only got pity titles minutes before the company went out of business
>>
>>2532414
>Triple H is a draw
>>
>>2532433
>This underage schmuck already pretending like AJ wasn't part of TNA
>>
File: 1484777859044.png (86KB, 187x243px) Image search: [Google]
1484777859044.png
86KB, 187x243px
>>2532412
Booker's matches were fucking terrible. He relied on others to be over. Goldust, Sharmelle. AJ's matches are MOTN every night. You're the one with nostalgia goggles.
>>
>>2532452
I knew it was only a matter of time till some obese smark chimed in about match quality and completely missed the point I was making.

It's like you didn't pass 5th grade reading or something.
>>
>>2532434
He headlined the most PPVs in 2000 and got another rub by being the mastermind in the whole Stone Cold hit and run incident.

And like I said 2000 was the biggest money year ever for WWF/E.. I'm not saying HHH is some huge draw but to pretend he wasn't one at all is simply ignorant and retarded.
>>
>>2532462
>Triple H is a draw

Hello Paul
>>
Why the fuck are there people arguing about whether Booker deserved to win the match/title?

Whether Booker deserved to win or not is irrelevant (for the record, I don't think he deserved to win because he just wasn't over enough). The issue is his burial during the whole thing.

What the fuck does losing a match have to do with burying somebody? Austin lost his Mania match against Bret and he was put over huge in the process. You know why? Because of how he was booked during the feud and how his loss in the match was executed. Austin looked strong during both.

And that was the problem with Booker during that feud. They made him look as weak as possible during the buildup and especially during his losing the actual match. That 30-second pin by Triple H was one of the most embarrassing match losses I've ever seen in professional wrestling. And before that, they had a white man make fun of a black man's nappy hair right to his face......without the black man fighting him afterwards. For fuck's sake, even R-Truth slapped the shit out of Ted DiBiase Jr. during a random backstage segment, for Ted asking him to be his personal 'Virgil'.....yet Booker couldn't at least do the same for the nappy hair comment?

One of the worst burials in the history of WWE, without question.
>>
>>2532464
>I'm a retard
>>
>>2532414
>Triple H is a draw

I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH THIS THREAD........HOLY SHIT
>>
>>2532471
Yes you are.
>>
>>2532462
If you put me in matches with Stone Cold and The Rock when wrestling was at its peak I'd also be a draw by those standards
>>
>>2532488
HHH holds the record for most buyrates for the Royal Rumble and he went against Foley.
>>
>>2532280
>>2532293
>>2532297

yes, raw was watched by more people
>dumbfuck btfo
>>
>>2532526
>raw was watched by more people
>This kid born in 1999 still won't let it go
>>
>>2532469
>>2532565
This feud clearly got to you guys on a special level. Maybe see someone. It's all make believe.
>>
>>2532469
Get help lad, wrestling is never serious enough to type out a damn novel.
>>
>>2532103
Triple H tried to bury The Rock under Shawn Michaels's commands and unlike Shawn Michaels, Triple H never made amends about all the shit he did on the past and the first thing he did when he got creative control over his character was starting the reign of terror. Who knows, if The Rock stayed on WWE instead of going to Hollywood, probably Gaytch would bury him too.
>>
>>2532585
It wasn't even that much to read, what the fuck are you on about.

He was right about why though. Booker looked like a total bitch while Haitch doing racial shit was the big problem with that whole angle.

>>2532047
Hogan
>>
>>2532972
>Booker looked like a total bitch

No. He pinned HHH clean on the go-home show and Flair helped HHH win at Mania.
>>
>>2532972
Idk Hogan was the biggest draw ever and made the WWF what it was. In his time he was the undisputed GOAT and that wasn't from politicking. He may have done some later sure.

Kevin Nash actually has a shot at that title. Got the book in WCW by bowing bischoff. Got ahead in TNA by laying the pipe on Dixie
>>
>>2532047
>As if HHH would have the most mania main-events

Hogan has him by one, 8 - 7. Hogan did main event 8 out of the first 9 WrestleManias after all.
>>
>>2531258
The nigger deserved it.
>>
>>2532469

>they had a white man make fun of a black man's nappy hair right to his face......without the black man fighting him afterwards

To be fair, Booker did finally beat up Triple H during that backstage segment where he asked Booker to get him a towel, like he was a servant. But that was only a 5-second beatdown and Triple H deserved much worse after all the stuff he said

>No. He pinned HHH clean on the go-home show and Flair helped HHH win at Mania

We're talking more about the promos leading up to Mania

Besides, that was a tag team match that Booker pinned Triple H in. If it was a singles match before Mania then you'd have a point
>>
>thinking Booker was actually good

Seek sunlight. Based HHH should've buried him even harder.
>>
File: harlemheat.jpg (134KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
harlemheat.jpg
134KB, 970x545px
>drop the n bomb in a promo
>still in the company and co-hosting the WM33 pre-show

Harlem Heat was THE REAL DEAL SUCKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkfhS255dfo
>>
Booker was always mediocre. Of course, he looked amazing next to his shitty brother, but even in WCW he never felt like a true main eventer. Benoit got a good series out of him in 1998 and that was his peak. Kids today won't remember how fucking boring all those Harlem Heat matches were. I don't recall him cutting any great promos. He was WCW champ when the company was in the toilet and Goldberg, Sting etc. weren't around.
>>
>>2533781
>He was WCW champ when the company was in the toilet and Goldberg, Sting etc. weren't around.

You forgot to mention the racism lawsuit that WCW was facing at the time, which probably had a lot to do with why Booker suddenly became championship material in their eyes
>>
>>2533776
Something I always wondered about: what was the point of Harlem Heat wearing those nose strips? I always thought that was weird
>>
>>2533792
Yeah I mean if you already have a Lowland Patrick Ewing Missing Link nose, why do you need a breathe right strip to open it even further?
>>
File: deanetty.png (397KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
deanetty.png
397KB, 630x354px
>Has there ever been a harder burial?
>>
>>2533811
He's gonna hold onto that Intercontinental Title for a while, and when AJ holds the US C'ship at the same time, you might be changing your tune... (he was fucking unlistenable on Stone Cold's podcast though tbf)
>>
>>2533811
>>2533815
Just a follow up to my own post, if you go from listening to Dean on Stone Cold to AJ on Stone Cold, it's like going from drowning and having the bends and ebola all at once to breathing pure oxygen
>>
>>2533818
The difference is huge. Could be also because AJ is older and spent more time in the indies and knows more about life than Dean. But Styles and Austin had solid chemistry.

Hell, listen to almost any SCSA podcast that isn't Dean/Paige and it's good to great.
>>
>>2533827
It really sucks that AJ is almost 40, I feel like he's one of those guys that goes under the radar for too long dicking around in PWG and all that nonsense and was scouted and nurtured correctly... but maybe that was just his path, and he gets to enjoy the last bit of his 30's and early/(late?) 40's being the face that runs the place.
>>
>>2533841
AJ was good to god tier for at least several years now. WWE should have got him right after he left TNA, that was probably his absolute top and they should have capitalized on it. But if he didn't win the IWGP title he would have less of an impact and less popularity/respect for all he did.

Besides he's not really injury prone from what we see right now compared to other wrestlers who spent years in the indies (like Balor, who supposedly is out again because of a concussion, but that should be blamed on Mahal).

If AJ was signed in like 2006 he would probably be just another small jobber that no one takes seriously and he'd leave after some time.
>>
>>2533855
I definitely agree, it was just his path to greatness. Doesn't happen overnight for anyone really. Name an under 30 superstar.

>tfw Jeff Hardy debuted in the WWF at age 18 against Razor Ramon with Randy Savage on commentary

we will never re-capture it will we... like shoving shit back up a goat
>>
>>2531823
Nah, Book attacked Gaytch in the restroom when HHH tried to give him a dollar as if he were the bathroom attendant.
>>
>>2532066
>Cena burying his opponents on the mic with semi-shoot remarks
any examples?
>>
>>2531258
Triple H is the only guy on the roster to have bigger nostrils than GI Bro
>>
>>2531258

Zack Ryder's career.
>>
>>2536987
See >>2531825
There were worse burials but the conditions surrounding the Booker T burial make it more memorable.
>>
>>2531258
Tyler Breeze tapping to Nikki while wearing drag.
>>
>>2531258
The Londrick burial may not have been as "hard", but it was 10 times more meaningless and petty. There was absolutely no reason for Haitch to turn on them other than to massage his own ego.
>>
>Before Paul got creative control on the company
>Record ratings and wrestling is more mainstream than ever
>After Paul got creative control on the company
>Record low ratings and wrestling is too niche even for white trash
It really makes you think
>>
>>2535819
Look at the Cena/Miz promos before Mania this year.
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.