[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who Randy should drop to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Goldust_in_1995_(3).jpg (146KB, 299x558px) Image search: [Google]
Goldust_in_1995_(3).jpg
146KB, 299x558px
Randy Orton is boring and this title run is really lackluster thus far. One of Randy's last interesting angles is when he retired Cody Rhodes and Goldust in back to back weeks on RAW when he was running with Triple H. His match with Goldust had really high drama and was a great back and forth match, probably a 4 star gem. It's time to honor Dusty the right way and time to give Goldust his lifetime achievement title run.

Back when Goldust first popped onto the scene his character was the most psychologically provocative character in the business. He has good wrestling talent so the combination of his character playing mind games with his opponents and his wrestling ability made pretty much all of his feuds the most must watch feuds at the time.

Randy can play the psychological game in a realm in which he's comfortable like the dark world of Bray Wyatt. But what about where he's not comfortable? The overtly sexual Goldust. It reminds me of the Razor Ramon and Goldust feud.

Goldust should come to Smackdown, go full wig and makeup and bizarre one gimmick and take the belt off of Randy Orton.
>>
Styles or based fatass
>>
BKOSS, desu
>>
give it to kane, then have roman retire kane and take the belt
>>
OP is not a fag.

I always thought that Goldust as a gimmick is still waiting to be fully used, and that Dustin as a wrestler has never been given his dues.

Randy would be a great guy to programme with him for a final run.

I don't think the wig and original gimmick would or should come back, though. It was kind of subtle (in other ways, not at all subtle), but it was very dark material when you look at what they were doing with him then.
>>
File: Genetic Freak Jinder Mahal.jpg (96KB, 640x867px) Image search: [Google]
Genetic Freak Jinder Mahal.jpg
96KB, 640x867px
>>2530799
>>
>>2530799
Goldust has WAY better powerslam
>>
Only a matter of time, either Shinsuke off of Orton or Shinsuke off of AJ. Can't see him dropping to Baron, Dolph, Sami, or Kevin.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.