[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nia Jax isn't a dra-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-04-12-21-56-58.jpg (135KB, 892x877px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-12-21-56-58.jpg
135KB, 892x877px
>Nia Jax isn't a dra-
>>
>#28 on trending
holy shit she's gonna get sent back to the shadow realm isn't she? Ember when?
>>
File: denton.jpg (9KB, 98x35px) Image search: [Google]
denton.jpg
9KB, 98x35px
>obsessed with views and social media
(you)
>>
>>2529784
Why does Vince like her? She's fat (not the powerhouse that make her out to be), can't wrestle and has about as much charisma as a wet fart. She doesn't even fit the Vince diva mould. Not sure why they are investing so much in her
>>
>>2529784
She didn't even come close to hurting Charlotte, let alone killing her.
>>
>>2529797
They want to fill in the powerhouse female niche. Unfortunately, both fa'afaines (Tamina and Nia) are shit.
>>
>>2529792
Wait I thought the social media guy was Carter? Am I out of the loop again?
>>
>>2529797
le samaon le rock relative xddddd and I'm not even joking
>>
>>2529797
Rock's cousin
>>
>>2529807
Exactly.

>"We know you know this shit is fake so look at this botch! Someone actually got hurt in this pretend fight!"
...is the new work.
>>
>>2529816
I know your not, and that's fucking sad as fuck. The Rock has ruined professional wrestling.
>Roman Reigns
>Usos
>Nia
>any other fat Samoan
>>
>>2529825
>Usos
kys they are good as a team and a good addition to tag division
>>
She's really shit. She's not even big in an intimidating fashion, like say how Awesome Kong was. It's literally a fat woman poorly attempting to wrestle. Nothing that she does looks powerful, it just looks bad.
>>
>250,000 views
>>
>>2529828
I also like the Usos but they have the same problem as Reigns, that's a glass ceiling for their respective division that only people related to the Rock are allowed to break.
>>
>>2529825
Usos dodged the bullet quite well after start relying more on themselves to self-innovate instead of relying only on pedigree like others. Good for Usos.
>>
>>2529825
There were a lot of Pacific islanders before Rock. Afa & Sika,Snuka,Tio & Tapu,Peter Maivia,Neff Maviava,etc.
>>
>>2529797
I'm convinced the Samoan families have some sort of massive dirt on Vince and they're basically using it to get all the current samoans big pushes
>>
>>2529923
A legit possibility. Especially with the whole Snuka thing. I mean, it's unlikely, but not impossible.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.