[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

I remember when Dolph Ziggler was the top smark darling and every day there'd be people bitching about him not being pushed as a main eventer. Now he's completely irrelevant. Nobody likes him, nobody dislikes him. I forget he's even on the show every week.

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>2529584
He's jobbed for so long he can't possibly seen as a credible main eventer ever again
>>
>>2529584
Nakamura is the second biggest face of SDL. Having a feud with him probably the best thing that could happen to Ziggler.
>>
>>2529584
He stood out at a time where the in-ring product/talent pool was overall god awful (guest celeb hosts, anonynous gm, etc).

He's actually really good even today, and he manages to get good reactions at house shows. Plus you always see a surprising number of people in the crowd wearing his merch even these days

Him and Kofi Kingston are both still based in my book
>>
his 2014 survivor series win is still one of my favorite moments in wwe history.

i think dolph's greatest weakness is that he sells his opponent too damn well.
>>
>>2529584
The same story goes for every indy wonder boy and girl that come to WWE. They get irrelevant pretty quickly, no wonder.
>>
>>2529696
>indy darling
>dolph
He's been with the WWE for over a decade straight now

OVW/developmental shouldn't count because then brock/cena/orton are 'indy darlings' too
>>
>>2529584
ziggler is still the best damn thing in wwe
>>
>>2529729
No Anon, anyone I don't like is an indy darling, facts be damned.
>>
>>2529729
Never have I said that he was an indy guy. Read my post once more. Plus, Ziggler used to be (like even 3 months ago) a fan favourite for some smarks.
>>
I marked the fuck out when he got the title the night after Wrestlemania a few years ago.

Isn't he working on outside WWE projects more now? I think Vince doesn't like that.

Which diva is he currently fucking I can never keep track?
>>
>>2529584
People will say the company ruined him but booking him like shit, but the real answer is that all the new indie and NXT guys exposed him. Guys like the Shield, KO, Zayn, Balor etc are just more exciting and entertaining than Shawn Michaels lite.
>>
His current push just reeks of "HEY! NOTICE ME PLS!" Which isn't helped by the fact he keeps fucking losing, making him just look like a desperate dweeb.
>>
>>2529815
Not to mention this promo
>This is my LAST CHANCE! I've been her for a decade I WONT GET ANOTHER SHOT! I WORK SO HARD! If I don't make it this time HOW MANY MORE OPPORTUNITIES WILL I GET! I NEED to win THIS ONE
>>
>>2529811
>Shawn Michaels lite
Not Billy Gunn 2.0
>>
>>2529808
dana brooke

based dolph
>>
>>2529584
He's so shit. Just saw his Talking Smack promo and he's trying way too hard to be a cool heel, it's embarrassing.
>>
Smarks are fickle as fuck. They stop caring as soon as the next shiny toy comes around.

You think Dolph is bad? Just look at Tyler Breeze. Guy was over as fuck in NXT, had like a month and a half where he was in a solid midcard spot on the main roster, then Sami Zayn got called up and AJ got signed, and now Breeze has been doing a comedy jobber tag-team gimmick for months, and is lucky if he gets on television.
>>
The rusev feud happened. That's the exact point he lost all his heat
>>
>>2529815
i think it's more meta at this point.

He's intentionally played up that aspect while doing it in a douchey heel way. Bitching about millenials, saying smackdown is the house ziggler built, his setup to the superkick now is basically begging the fans to hate him as a HBK wannabe, etc.

honestly I think he's great as Nak's first opponent

>>2529878
>They stop caring as soon as the next shiny toy comes around.
that was pretty much his promo on SD
>>
He's boring just like cesaro and other Indy rejects
>>
[spoiler]Ziggler is the main reason i still watch WWE. I don't even know why, but he's /myguy/ since forever. Well, him and Ryder.[/spoiler]
>>
>>2529878
Breezango is gonna do SOMETHING eventually. I can feel it.
>>
>>2529878
Well Vince personally shut down Breeze's push because NXT was still better than the main roster at that point and that pissed Vince off
>>
File: 1491171856276.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491171856276.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>2530354
>>
File: 1485729103511.gif (4MB, 420x234px) Image search: [Google]
1485729103511.gif
4MB, 420x234px
>>2529878
>Smarks are fickle as fuck. They stop caring as soon as the next shiny toy comes around.
They only "care" because they're fucking hipsters.

>OH MY GOD I KNOW THIS GUY! I WATCH THE INDIES/NXT AND TALK ABOUT WRESTLING ON THE INTERNET AND I TOTALLY KNOW THIS GUY! I KNEW HIM BEFORE YOU GUYS HAHA! I KNEW HIM BEFORE HE WAS COOL! THAT MAKES ME UNIQUE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AND SMART. *CHEERS VERY LOUDLY EVEN THOUGH THE WRESTLER IS ACTUALLY A SHITTY UNCHARISMATIC VANILLA MIDGET*
>>
Vince got hands on with his booking.

>>2529805
>literally called him "indy wonder boy"

I NEVER SAID THAT

>>2530102
Imagine being this wrong in so few words.

>>2530416
Why so bothered?
>>
>>2530426
>>literally called him "indy wonder boy"
>I NEVER SAID THAT

I clearly stated:

"The same story goes for every indy wonder boy and girl that come to WWE."

Where in this sentence do I call Ziggler an indie guy? If I wanted to call him an indie guy I would say "The same story goes for every OTHER indy wonder boy (...)". You retard.
>>
>>2530399
This is the greatest Vince McMahon moment of all-time. I really like to believe he saw that guy in the crowd earlier and timed his entrance perfectly just to do that.
>>
>>2530463
You >implied he was cut from the same cloth.

Just accept you made a mistake and move on.
>>
>>2530489
His mistake was expecting a wewtist like you to be able to read.
>>
IT'S FUCKING ZIGGLERS FAULT.

He did nothing to change that, simple as that. This reminds me a lot the Christian situation in 2005 when he got a Championship chance with Cena and Jericho and after that he was poorly booked in the main card, Christian had enough and went to TNA, gained respect, championships and returned to the WWE with a somewhat better status.

You see, Ziggler was in some phase of his career in the main event scene and after that, everything was downhill for him, then he hinted that he would go to another company but after all he did nothing. Thats why Ziggler is now completly irrelevant to everyone, hes a coward and a whiny bitch.

The same would happend with Cesaro who is always complaining about how he doens't have chances, but he does nothing.
>>
>>2529584
Is Bray Wyatt the next Ziggler?
>>
>>2530576
Cesaro hasn't been contractually able to leave for years.

>>2530562
kill yourself bretkek
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.