[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

JUST
>>
Didn't they just got separated because of the shakeup? poor dean gonna get cucked
>>
>>2529448
They still all tour together. If you look at the event schedule the cities they perform in pretty much always follow a path. Vince would never pay for two seperate crews to move the set, ring etc, catering, medical staff, camera crews
>>
Her baby will be named Joe Jr.
>>
>>2529485
>only four posts before an /asp/ie can't hold back his insatiable lust for cuckolding
>>
>>2529420
What a shame. He could have used it to have his Wrestlemania moment instead being on the preshow.

Well at least he didn't leave to go on his honeymoon as champion like some other idiot.
>>
>>2529420
what's JUST about that? Are you virgins really that sad Renee is married now?
>>
My Dean gonna fuck that whore
>>
>>2529561
she married the most JUST guy on the roster

>balding
>cuck
>Jannetty of his group
>literal anti-draw
>>
>>2529573
and? Dean has a high paycheck for some reasons.
>>
>>2529573

>Janetty of his group

So Jasethy doesn't exist?
>>
File: 1471449830808.jpg (78KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
1471449830808.jpg
78KB, 642x722px
Renee needs a real man like Stone Cold
>>
>>2529573
>literal anti-draw
Ambrose was outselling Cena in terms of merch in 2014 and he also rekt Roman last year in house show tickets. Ambrose is like the biggest draw behind Cena, AJ and Orton.
>>
Based Deano fucking the cutest girl on WWE and working the shit out of /asp/
>>
>>2529786
Renee, stop posting here.
>>
>>2529796
>Le sarcasm Le Le Le Le
Wreddit misses you.
>>
She could do so much better. Dean is a former drug addict, a midcarder for life. And if he acts like he did when I met him, then a real jerk who needs to learn some people have problems in public and get nervous meeting wrestlers.

Renee is cute, quirky, fun, and beautiful. She needs a guy to treat her like a goddess and, lets face it, that's not Dean. She should date a quirky normal guy, somebody outside of the WWE life.

I wish her the best but fear for the worst. And I have no shame in admitting that I would gladly be there for her when this falls apart. Nice guys don't always finish last, and maybe I could show her that we have a lot of good qualities.
>>
>>2529786
Every meme outsells Cena at some point that doesn't make it a draw.
>>
>>2529862
This, cena has done steady numbers for almost 15 years. Dude is the last true money maker.
>>
>>2529479
But thats wrong you idiot
>>
File: 1379352258083.gif (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1379352258083.gif
4MB, 640x360px
What is with all of the intra-company marriages lately?

>Cena/Nikki
>Uso/Naomi
>Miz/Maryse
>Dean/Renee
>Punk/AJ Lee
>...

Just 5 years ago were there ANY wrestlers married to each other?
>>
>>2529876
Oh and also

>Lesnar/Sable
>Rusev/Lana
>>
Gotta have a mariage for Total Divas ofcourse
>>
how do i get a sweetie like renee to marry me senpai? i'm not even balding
>>
>>2529862
>Hardy
>Punk
>Ambrose
3 people in 12 years have outdrawn Cena you /asp/ie numale.
>>
>>2529876
Taker and Michelle McCool got hitched in 2010.
>>
>>2529573
Dean pretty much has a job for life.

He's a part of the most over faction since Evolution. There's no way WWE loses a potential reunion by firing him.

Plus, as a former champ, he's also popular as a singles competitor
>>
>>2529903
>He's a part of the most over faction since Evolution. There's no way WWE loses a potential reunion by firing him.
What makes you think they couldn't fire him and then rehire him? It happens all the time. Fuck, just a few years ago Jeff Hardy showed up high out of his mind to a main event PPV in TNA and was shitting all over the company in shoot videos and yet he's back again. Vince doesn't hold grudges and is almost always willing to rehire.
>>
>>2529914
>Vince doesn't hold grudges
Kek
>>
>>2529876
>People you spend a lot of time with are likely to fall in love with you
Why do you think there are so many rules about inter-office romance
>>
>>2529929
The point is 5 years ago this wasn't the case, there was only Taker/McCool and maybe one other couple; now there are 7+ married couples. It's a recent trend.
>>
>>2529914
Literally why would they fire him

Also, because then Vince won't have complete control over the Shield. 1/3 of it will be in Japan or something, and Vince loves to have completely control
>>
>>2529937
It's not really that recent.
>Austin/Debra
>Savage/Elizabeth
>Punk/Lita
>Punk/Maria
>Lesnar/Sable
>Edge/Phoenix
>HHH/Stephanie
The list goes on. Plus wrestlers have been fucking behind the scenes for ever. The only reason we are aware of it now is because of Social Media.
>>
>>2529953
>still missing the point
Name me a time period where there were nearly this many married couples at once (most of them being recently married within the past 3 years at that)

Pro-tip: you can't.
>>
>>2529420
Just be happy for them or don't give a shit.

All this autistic screeching over two people getting married that you don't even know. Christ.
>>
>>2529937
Lita and Edge was pretty infamous when they got busted
Edge ended up with Beth Phoenix anyway

It makes sense because wrestlers travel all the time. Hard to have one stable relationship if you're not there 80% of the time. Their best bet is ring rats or coworkers.

Boning your coworkers a common thing everywhere. Maybe you'll know if you have a job
>>
>>2529970
Jesus Christ the autism is strong with this one. Don't be upset because you lost your waifu.
>>
>>2529940
>Literally why would they fire him
He sucks? He also handled himself like a fool and was VERY disrespectful towards SCSA, who is his utmost superior.
>>
>>2530031
>being this much of an /asp/ie
>>
>>2530031
>being carter
>>
File: 1380725772693.jpg (53KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
1380725772693.jpg
53KB, 600x325px
>>2529982
>Renee my waifu
Son nothing could be further from the truth, I am simply noting and wondering why there are so many married coworkers in WWE today.

Maybe it's because the women's roster is larger than it's ever been.
>>
File: IMG_2241.jpg (66KB, 750x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2241.jpg
66KB, 750x359px
>>2529420
>Doesn't need Based Miz to work Dean into marrying her

Behold the real JUST
>>
File: 1488249300195s.jpg (3KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
1488249300195s.jpg
3KB, 125x122px
>>2530089
Based John not wanting to be stuck at home with a kid.
I get it, you spent more than a decade wrestling around the globe and now you have a chance to make real $$$ by going to Hollywood a la Dwayne.

Or

You're home with a kid and your wife, sitting on a couch watching re-runs of his accomplishments all day.
>>
>>2530089
Based Miz outed their relationship on tv, he practically made it possible for them to get married, he is the biggest matchmaker in the wrestling world!
>>
>>2530031
I can literally smell the autism.
>>
Can't wait to get married myself. I'll finally get to have sex.
>>
>>2530110
Could Cena even make it in Hollywood? He's just been doing unfunny comedies.
>>
>>2529591
>completely bald
>needs a hearing aid
>redneck
>ugly
>completely bald

Seriously fuck off, Austinetty.
>>
>>2529860
Lol
>>
>>2529876
>guy and girl see each other pretty much every day
>they hit it off, start dating

It's really not very surprising or even uncommon in any workplace really.

Also you forgot Rusev/Lana, Taker/Michelle McCool and Cass/Carmella.
>>
>>2530235
And Daniel Bryan/Brie Bella and Edge/Beth Phoenix
>>
>>2530235
It actually shits up said workplace though

t. someone who actually has a job
>>
>>2529869
[Citation needed]
>>
>>2530245
That's why most offices have policies against office romance.
It's a HR disaster in the making if shit goes south, like Paige and Del Taco
>>
>>2530217
Cena is definitely not going to be a movie star like The Rock.

>>2530245
I'm not saying anything about how it affects the workplace. Just saying it's not uncommon.

t. an employer who couldn't give a fuck really as long as my employees do their jobs right

It can have positives too, you know. Generally it's really the breakups that will create drama and shit things up.
>>
>The hardcore flirting Dolph was doing with Renee on Talking Smack

oof, look out Deanetty...
>>
>>2530245
This is true in traditional settings. I would make an exception for people who are on the road 300 days a year though. That really doesn't leave much time for personal relationships.
>>
>>2530258
Paige and Del Rio are special cases though.
>>
>>2529786
Orton?
>>
>>2530282
Doesn't matter.
>>
>>2529786
>rekt Roman last year in house show tickets
Deanetty was with BMJ and BMAJ the real draws.
>>
>>2529537
>3 years
>still mad
>>
>>2529865
>"true"

kek the only guy to be more propped-up by the company than him is Roman
>>
>>2530217
Well we'll see, lots of people didn't think Dwayne could make it when he was doing stuff like the mummy.

Let's say he tries and fails, at least he took the chance.
If he stays at home there may be the what if though that'll pop in his head when he re-watches Cena-Rock II
>>
>>2530321
Styles was on the Reigns tour

Cena was on hiatus during that period
>>
>>2530386
>Cena-Rock II
TWICE IN A LIFETIME
>>
>>2529420
JUST
>>
>>2529448
Doesnt she also present Raw Talk?
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.