[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So do you actually think Smackdown is the house that AJ Styles built?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: AJ-Styles-PNG-File.png (593KB, 1080x699px) Image search: [Google]
AJ-Styles-PNG-File.png
593KB, 1080x699px
So do you actually think Smackdown is the house that AJ Styles built?
>>
>>2528891
Smack down before AJ was trash
>>
>>2528891
THE FACE THAT BUILT THIS PLACE!
>>
Nope, it was Cena and Cena alone. That much is obvious now.
>>
>>2528930
>guy that showed up 10-15 times in a year
No
>>
File: IMG_3892.jpg (64KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3892.jpg
64KB, 736x736px
yes
>>
>>2528925
How? Haven't watched it in a long time.
>>2528924
Why?
>>
I bought a $70 ticket and drove 45 minutes just to see him at a Smack show.
>>
THE CHAMP THAT RUNS THE CAMP
>>
>>2528951
Waste of money and time!
>>
>>2528974
Not at all. He put on a great match vs. Cena and Wyatt that was even better in person than it was on TV. The crowd was super hot for the whole show but AJ and Bryan got massive pops. It was worth every penny.
>>
>>2528981
Ok E Drone.
>>
File: cold fish.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
cold fish.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>2528986
Would you rather he spend thousands of dollars and a shitload of time flying to Japan just to see a NJPW show?

>the prefecture of marks
>>
>>2528946
Smackdown before the draft was just RAW recaps and shit matches, the draft gave new life to smackdown
>>
>>2528986
Dude I got up at 7 AM on my day off to buy NJPW USA tickets. If you were gonna call me anything it should've been a workrate smark.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.