[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did it go so fucking wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1466028983510.jpg (15KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466028983510.jpg
15KB, 240x200px
Remember the summer of 2012? /wwe/ was going fucking crazy in anticipation for his debut, he was /ourguy/ by every sense of the phrase.
Now, we hate him. We mock him every day and we celebrate when we learn he isn't going to be on our preferred show.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 384x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 384x515px
Rested on his laurels
>>
File: 1430453422386.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1430453422386.png
30KB, 633x758px
>>2528841
Also his first match at TLC.
We fucking loved that, and all of Dean's doubters were silenced. He was the real fucking deal and everyone knew it.
>>
I legit think relationship with renee ruined him, he used to care about wrestling but now all he thinks about is renees pussy, I think Vince realised that and decided to split them up.
>>
He doesn't put on good matches for the most part.
His tongue-wagging lunatic gimmick is cringe.
Every promo he does is "Nah nah this is my belt brothaaaa mmmm and let me tell ya somethin, you step in the Ambrose Asylum and you pay the price brothaaaaa."
>>
I like Dean I just think he's a bit repetitive. Each week is nothing new, not a bad thing but it gets stale fast
>>
>>2528841
He just needs a heel turn almost as badly as Roman does. The problem is Vince probably loves his cringy wacky man persona.
>>
Steve Austin redpilled us on him.
>>
>>2528841
maybe, just MAYBE, he always fucking sucked
>>
>>2528940
Nah.
He was always a good promo. Even way back when he had a squeeky high pitched voice you knew he was something special.
>>
>>2528945
I miss his Moxley run. His voice was like Jennifer Tilly after smoking 10 Marlboro's in a row,but that didn't change the fact he was a good promo. Shame he ruined his career
>>
>>2528841
Maybe the schedule took a toll on him (he worked the most matches for 2 years straight) or maybe he just stopped caring.
But he got so repetitive and boring while at the same time dragging down whoever he was working with. Same problem with his promos: boring and stale.
>>
No matter how shity his run is, stay true to our guy, that heel turn is gonna come at some point
>>
File: mfw your post.webm (2MB, 700x612px) Image search: [Google]
mfw your post.webm
2MB, 700x612px
>>2528841
>>
>>2528983
What the fuck?
Where is that from?
>>
File: ambrose muscles.jpg (100KB, 657x720px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose muscles.jpg
100KB, 657x720px
>>2528841
Honestly he still isn't BAD. He's just fallen from good to average.

He started to drop off around this time two years ago, after Seth won the WWE Championship. He was paired up with Roman to help get Roman over and he had a few matches in a row against Seth for the WWE Championship, all of which he lost. It was this time that he started to lose his muscle, he went from a badass to a borderline DYEL during the summer of 2015.

After that he clearly just stopped caring. He was never an amazing wrestler but he starting putting on worse and worse matches, and his once great promo skills slowly deteriorated too. To be fair, part of why he gave up was because he was being booked as the Jannetty of the Shield (putting Seth over by losing to him and putting Roman over by teaming with him) so he said fuck it why bother.

However, he had a chance to redeem himself when he finally won the WWE Championship and he never did. He never put the muscle back on, he never started cutting better promos, he never tried more in his matches. I guess at this point he has all of the money, the girl, and he still has a lot of casual fans so he just doesn't give a fuck anymore.

Seriously just look at how big this fucker used to be. His arms right now are literally half that size.
>>
Let's see.

>Managed to tank the value of the WWE Championship by putting on terrible programs with Ziggler
>Charisma vacuum and try hard personality and lack of in ring chemistry
>Got a second chance with AJ, still managed to put on a shit match with a great wrestler until like the third time they met, where it became obvious AJ was carrying the match, taking mad bumps, and calling spots
>Managed to be the worst part of a feud involving James Elsworth
>Walked in to a once coveted title picture and managed to shit on what it used to mean to the point where he's relegated to the Pre Show in a big four PPV, embarrasingly
>In said match, puts on a lackluster show with a much greener wrestler instead of working with him to create a worthwhile watch

Honestly. He's had plenty of opportunities over the last year. He's proved he's not a team player when he doesn't get his way.

As soon as Miz gets the title off him, they should send his ass back to developmental or Swagger the cunt.
>>
Deanetty has always been shit. The only people who ever liked him are desperate indie saddos who actually watched his shitty gore exploits in CZW and whatever other outlaw trampoline feds he came from.
>>
WWE fucked up booking him and missed the window of opportunity too many times.

Then when they did put the belt on him and put him over big time, he immediately went into a program with fucking Ziggler. That program sucked and by that point, people just wanted to see the belt on AJ Styles, so they turned on Dean. Dean was still very good and did some great segments with AJ and Cena through the rest of 2016.

But the second, like, the very instant we hit the Royal Rumble, Dean immediately stopped being a priority of any kind for creative. His promo time fell off a cliff, he stopped showing up on Talking Smack, they set up his feud with Corbin well at Elimination Chamber but the build-up was very lackluster after that besides the bit with the forklift.

Like, it just became very clear that Dean went from "Our top babyface" when Cena was gone to "Just another guy" once Cena got back and that he was not a priority at all in Mania season. I thought he was gonna go back up the card after Mania but. Now he's on Raw, so he's gonna be a midcarder forever.
>>
>>2528983
It's from the go home show for wrestlemania, that's how he sold his wrestlemania match. .
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.