[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*dabs aggressively towards you*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: tjperkins.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tjperkins.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
*dabs aggressively towards you*
>>
Is this what turned the fans against him?
>>
Vidya manlet get off my ring reeeeee
>>
>>2528737
>>2528749
Samefag
>INB4 screenshot
>>
File: 1484482749423.jpg (329KB, 1188x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1484482749423.jpg
329KB, 1188x1262px
>>2528737
>hasn't dabbed since turning heel
Come the hell on, everybody hates that taunt and they know it. Why hold back? Also they should bring back the video game lingo and make bad on purpose. Whats the point of making him heel if they remove all the stuff he was hated for?
>>
>>2528767
He wore a shirt of a pixelated version of himself dabbing before 205 Live on the promos they do during Smack
>>
>>2528767
Goldbergs son Dabbed and they dont wanna piss Goldberg off so they will keep it a Face-Only thing.
>>
>>2528767
He'll save the dab for really important matches he needs to make sure the opponent stays down, like Neville does with the Red Arrow.
>>
File: ska cuck.jpg (556KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ska cuck.jpg
556KB, 1600x1600px
>>2528737
*skanks aggressively towards you*
>>
>>2528767
Literally did it in his entrance on 205 Live
>>
>>2530912
are they also now not allowed to botch because his son did so? if so sasha is fucked.
>>
He did a dab while he had Jack in a headscissors on 205 Live. Was pretty ebin tbqh.

Also that match was fucking fire.
>>
File: dCuLBaR.webm (203KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
dCuLBaR.webm
203KB, 720x404px
*gallops aggressively towards you*
>>
YOU STILL SUCK
>>
>>2531053
Holy fuck that was actually Punk's strategy. "I'm just gonna charge at the guy and start swinging, he'll never see it coming"

Absolutely fucking embarrassing
>>
>>2531064
nobody knew mickey was good, punk literally thought he mickey was just a chump who beat up other chumps and he'd be able to pressure him

>everybody's got a plan until you miss your first attempted punch by 3 feet
>>
*evil dab*
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.