[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the day WWE died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: images (1).jpg (21KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
21KB, 512x288px
>the day WWE died
>>
>the day OP seethed
>>
>>2528700
spot the odd one out
>>
>>2528700
It's painful how accurate this is.
>>
>>2528708
No dimes no hair Deanetty
>>
Who was the janetty?
>>
>>2528711
Boreman Lames, a.k.a The Ratings Killer, a.k.a Mr. No Dimes
>>
>>2528717
Sad!
>>
"Dont talk to me and my son ever again"

featuring Seth and Roman, towards Dean
>>
I wish all three of them would fuck off
>>
>>2528711
Dean Ambrose was the only shield member to not have a match on the main show of Wrestlemania this year, so it's pretty damn obvious. Dean sucks and he's the epitome of a Janetty
>>
File: SEETHING_0.png (618KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
SEETHING_0.png
618KB, 750x734px
(You)
Are
>SEETHING
>>
>>2528700
shieldettys were a mistake
>>
File: pedohammer cybersex.jpg (26KB, 1151x219px) Image search: [Google]
pedohammer cybersex.jpg
26KB, 1151x219px
>>2528932
>>
File: 1454224816799.png (260KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1454224816799.png
260KB, 557x605px
>>2528700
>when your golden children are such colossal anti draws that every single one of them ends up being the Janetty of the stable even after giving them all monster pushes, multiple title reigns, and wrestlemania main events
The Shieldetty, as an extensions of Haitch's ego, are literally killing the WWE.
>>
>>2528700
WWE was already in the toilet, this was the flush.
>>
>>2528700
>they've all been on the main roster for almost 5 years now
>its been 5 years

holy shit why can't i die already
>>
>>2528700
All 3 of them are jannetys.
>>
I think they all had genuine potential, WWE's incompetence failed them. Stone Cold would've been an upper-midcarder in today's era, or top guy on the B show, and The Rock would be a member of the New Day. Hogan would be pushed like Reigns but his reception would be 50/50 as opposed to unanimously hated.
>>
>>2529278
>Stone Cold would've been an upper-midcarder in today's era, or top guy on the B show,

kek he would barely get pushed any harder than Cesaro
>>
>>2529278
However André would get pushed to the moon and the fans would like it.
>>
>>2529458
But he's a foreigner...
>>
>>2529470
But he was fucking enormous, pretty good at wrasslin, and insanely fast for his size.
>>
>>2529278
>actual potential money draws not getting any sort of a push
sounds right for WWE
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.