[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the Ambrose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Who's the Ambrose?
>>
>>2528123
Linda Mcmambrose never drew a penny
>>
File: sethcucks.jpg (66KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
sethcucks.jpg
66KB, 1024x576px
your forced meme is, Jasethycuck
>>
>>2528123
Shane
>Linda finally got a position in politics thanks to Trump
>Stephanie is obviously the one that's taking over the company when Vince kicks the bucket
>>
>>2528132
Shane was a CEO though.
He accomplished something without daddy's help
>>
>>2528136
And he nearly killed the company he was running because of how bad he was
>>
Well let's see, we have to compare them to the other shield members first

Steph is Roman, over pushed and works obese smarks into a fit

Linda is Seth, not that bad but nobody really cares

So that would leave either Shane or Vince
>>
>>2528127
Because pennies are for paupers. She draws cheques from the old man to fund her failed political ambitions.
>>
>>2528149
I vote for Shane due to his yardtard tendencies.
>>
>>2528123
Steph.
>Married a cuck that can't make sons or draw dimes
>Universally hated in her business
>Runs the B show of the biggest fed in the world.
>>
>>2528220
>a cuck that can't make sons
Post yfw all of them legally change their name to McMahon.
>>
>>2528123
Vince because they're both gangstas
>>
>>2528254
The ultimate slap in the face to the game for having girly sperm.
>>
File: Triple Cuck.jpg (21KB, 312x355px) Image search: [Google]
Triple Cuck.jpg
21KB, 312x355px
>>2528254
>>
>>2528220
Big Semen Shane having 3 strong sons
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.