[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan finna save wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

>Nakamura already a mega hit
>Asuka bout to take over RAM and bring the divas division back into relevancy
>Itami returning soon to be the antithesis of Nakamura
>Kairi Hojo coming to NXT soon
>NJPW looking to expand in the states
>Based Ogoda bout to make white women fall in love with BAC
>John Cena is a known weeb and will put all japs over
>Tajiri back in the company to teach them God's chosen language
>Bullet Club, a Japanese idea finna get that NWO level merchandise

Thank you Japan, you should've won WWII.
>>
>>2527914
>replying within a minute

As the great Mariah Carrey put uit, Why ya so obsessed with me?
>>
>>2527914
This, and Asuka is never leaving Haitchs glorified bingo hall fed.
>>
The only country to have a 6 (SIX) ****** star match this millennium.
>>
File: elbow waifu.gif (3MB, 396x264px) Image search: [Google]
elbow waifu.gif
3MB, 396x264px
>>
File: SmugAsianClub.jpg (88KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
SmugAsianClub.jpg
88KB, 750x750px
>>2527914
You don't have to sign your posts with that, anon. We can tell how cringe-worthy you are just fine without it.
>>
>>2527940
Can we just get this one instead?
>>
>>2527943
did they?
>>
File: 1478251743196.png (96KB, 336x366px) Image search: [Google]
1478251743196.png
96KB, 336x366px
>>2527943
>>
File: 1489892291335.png (96KB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
1489892291335.png
96KB, 400x227px
>>2528078
>>
i just hope wwe's plans for international brands like their UK shit fail horribly so they dont ruin all of pro wrestling
>>
>>2528118
It's the territories all over again and we know how that turned out last time. This would have happened sooner if Vince didn't have to battle wcw. He's going to buy up all the good talent whether they are used or not. The onslaught on the Indies in America has been going on for a while now.
>>
>>2527911
>finna
Shouldn't you be washing your kippa?
>>
Are they bringing back bra and panty matches?
>>
>>2528129
The difference is that Vince won back then because he was able to get with the times. I don't know if he'll be able to before it's too late this time. He's old as fuck and WWE has basically murdered pro wrestling's relevance worldwide.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.