[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got a pdf or epub of her book?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Anyone got a pdf or epub of her book?
>>
>get free audible account
>pick book
>cancel account
there
>>
>>2527760
Audible is audio. I want to read it
>>
>>2527748
Do you think Phil read that piece of shit book?
>>
>>2527771
Do you think Phil can actually read? lol
>>
>>2527771
Indian Boy has Tomato Can Phil whipped, of course he has.
>>
>>2527748
cant wait to read about her coffee break in the WWE so riveting
>>
I guess it's basically a book about all the wrestlers she fucked and how cm punk acted like a big pussy for a year because she didn't want him.
>>
>>2527830
She did an interview on Jim Nortons show and said the book is about mental illness. Really the only reason i wanna read it
>>
>>2527858
I'm just going by cliffs anons have posted. I'm sure it can't all be ringrat chronicles and punk being a pussy(although that's the only cliffs I expect to get on this shit board and I can't be bothered to actually read that thing).
>>
Yeah I've got it
>>
>>2527858
If that's what the book is mainly about I'm cool on reading about something I grew up around with my crazy ass sister.
>>
>>2527879
plz share via mega?
>>
>>2527884
>>2527858
Her whole view on mental illness is sorta fucked up. Listening to her talk about her dad getting ready to smash her mother with a TV then get over it was unsettling.
>>
>>2527766
you could probs jack off to the audio book, its a good value
>>
>>2527886
yeah no problem, sent to your inbox
>>
It's 13 bucks on amazon. Are you that fucking poor?
>>
>>2527867
>>2527830
Can you post some of those cliffs? I'm
interested in reading about that stuff.
>>
>>2528731
paying $13 for a bunch of stupid shit you barely want is not good financial management dumbfuck

I bet your dumbass pays for music and movies
>>
>>2528742
If you barely want it then why are you trying so hard to get it?
>>
>>2528746
why are you assuming I am? even if I were OP making a thread is about as low effort as it gets
>>
>>2528731
>paying for stuff
get a load of this fucking normie pleb trying to tell anon to pay for shit
>>
File: 12860799541234.jpg (78KB, 485x380px) Image search: [Google]
12860799541234.jpg
78KB, 485x380px
>>2528746

>he thinks posting on 4chan is trying hard

were you in special ed?
>>
>>2527748
>reading a woman's writing, even ironically

no thanks
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.