[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /asp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: chumps13.png (3MB, 1285x1847px) Image search: [Google]
chumps13.png
3MB, 1285x1847px
Post-Shakeup Edition

What do you think of your champions?
>>
Part timer but adds credibility
Boreton
Great
Cool
Mite b cool on Smack
>Shieldetty
Awful
More awful
Based, single handedly saved the Manlets
Paper champion

>NXTmeme
>>
Based
Boring
Great
Cool
Fine
>Deanetty
Awful
Awful
Gain height but great
Who?

>NXMeme
>>
Based
Meh
Amazing
Best Theme
The best part of Ram is now on Smack
The worst part of Smack is now on Ram
Booked awfully and takes up too much tv time
I like her. Hope Charlotte can parade around the belt though
Fantastic
Literally who
GLORIOUS
?
overrated
>>
>>2527566
Boring
Boring
Boring
Boring
Okay
Boring
Boring
Boring
Based
Boring
Meme
Okay
Great
>>
>Okay
>Boring
>Fantastic
>Boring
>Okay
>Shit
>Shit
>Shit
>Great
>who?
>Shit
>Shit
>My waifu
>>
>>2527566
how come Matt looks more lunatic than le lunatic cringe dean ambrose? also
>randall still wearing that stupid jacket
>>
>>2527814
Matt is fun
Deanetty is edge
>>
File: 1491960537824.jpg (177KB, 983x983px) Image search: [Google]
1491960537824.jpg
177KB, 983x983px
>>2527658
>>2527814
>>2527821
>>
>>2527566
Shit
Eh
Based
Good
Very good
Deanetty
JUST
Nigger
Based
Literally who
Based
Cool
Fap material
>>
Based
Boring
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL
Okay
Based Fatass
>Shieldetty
Meh
Meh
Great
Okay
Meme
Okay
Waifu
>>
>>2527715
>>2527800
>>2527834
>>2527840
Kys samefag weeb
>>
If he shows up monthly, cool
Bray should still be champ
B A S E D
B A S E D
Owens should kill it on Smack
Just reform The Shield already
Terribly booked, but not incredibly offensive
B A S E D
B A S E D
Until the Brit show starts, irrelevant
Needs a solid feud. Nakamura was a bit of a dud for Roode
Solid. Still need improvement, but good.
B A S E D.
>>
>>2527566
Pretty cool
Bray should have stayed champion
Delightful
They are more appealing to me as heels than faces
I fucking love Owens and hope he does better than he has on RAW
>Deanetty
Overrated
Boring and find her entrance/gimmick stupid
Cruiserweight savior
Literally who
Where's my beer money
They seem pretty cool
Not gonna lie, overrated as much as I love her, but she's still good nonetheless.
>>
>>2527566

>Brock
Shit. Part timers make shit champions, no exceptions

>Orton
Total shit. Orton is always no buys, and he buried the one remotely worthwhile character Smack!Down had

>Hardyz
Cool. Even though Creative retards will have them absolutely ruined in three months, like they did with the Dudleyz

>Usos
Didn't even know they were the champs. They've been a good heel team, but the entire Smack!Down tag division is Fucking Why?

>KO
Lot of potential, they'll probably ruin it by making him a fat bitch instead of the fearsome goon he was back when he was actually over.

>Ambrose
They have irredeemably ruined him with the Le Whacky Babyface shit. Sticking his title defense on the preshow when the Smack!Down women's championship was on the main card killed him, Corbin, and the Intercontinental championship dead.

>Bayley
I don't think they could have done a worse job of making her champ. Just BAYLEYWINSLOL on a meaningless RAW, they BAYLEYWINSLOL to break Charlotte's stupid PPV streak before Mania, all to steal the thunder of what could have been a great "Wrestlemania Moment" of Bayley getting her first championship win there instead.

>Naomi
I get they wanted to get a big pop for her in her shitty, shitty hometown, but having her win it six weeks before Mania took the shine off of that. She's also kind of shit, and her finisher is WOAT.

>Neville
Goddamn amazing. Should be a featured part of RAW every goddamn week, and should really be eligible for "Heavyweight" belts.

>This guy
I still don't know who he is, or if that's even a belt he actually defends, or if he just won a tournament and is Champ4Lyfe after that.

>Roode
Best champ in the company. I'd say he needs to be made champ on the main roster immediately, but I know good and goddamn well that Vince, Dunn, Stephanie, and their cadre of idiot writers would turn him into just another bland, impotent dweeb inside of two months.
>>
>>2528655

>AoP
The drizzling shits in the ring. I have no idea how they haven't killed someone yet. But they're young, terrifying, and at least the one in front is obviously Goddamn Stronk. If they bother to actually develop them over another year or two, they could be a really baller team. Vince will get one look at them, get a boner, and they'll be shitting up the main roster by Summerslam though.

>Asuka
Best woman in the company. Would be kill if they brought her up to the main roster
>>
>>2528623
>I fucking love Owens and hope he does better than he has on RAW

fuck you man, are you trying to say that Owens wasn't pushed enough or something. It was more then enough for this fat bastard.
>>
>>2527566
First Row if fucking terrible.

Second Row is solid until I get to the crying chick that needs a new fucking gimmick. She's the #1 woman on the #1 show. Yet she still has no confidence. She's not charming, she needs fucking therapy.

Third Row:
Glow Gimmick sucks. Based Neville in based feud. WTF is a UK Championship?

Fourth Row:
I ain't got time for this D-League shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.