[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 22

How can anyone believe this guy can fight Roman/Lesnar etc

Remember when people thought he should fight taker at Mania, what a fucking train wreck that would of been.
>>
Big guys draw money man. The sooner they stick him in the cruiserweight division with the rest of the manlets the better it will be for the business.
>>
It really is absurd and makes me not want to watch.
>>
>>2524711
At least he won't pretend to be a powerhouse and fail miserably. Finn has his own niche as twink main eventer, who cares. But he did it well and he actually got over if you don't mute your TV.
>>
File: IMG_0689.jpg (294KB, 800x454px)
IMG_0689.jpg
294KB, 800x454px
>>2524711
Because roman can't lift. That's how.
>>
>>2524711

It's a fake fight. As long it's entertaining and tells an interesting story who cares who wins?
>>
>>2524711
RENT FREE
>>
source for him being 5'8??
>>
>>2524734
casuals.
aka the dimes.

Hoss World Order
>>
>>2524734
strange perspective on wrestling.
>>
Post things more believable than Finn beating Roman/Lesnar.
>>
>>2524732
>numale picture with numale post
kek
>>
>>2524761
Filthy Johnny Cucko's Lies about Robert's Passport!
>>
>>2524746
Drawing dimes is certainly not his biggest concern. Finn is a merch factory.
>>
>>2524711
He's the same size as Styles though Stylescucks will never admit it
>>
>>2524780
He'll never be considered an all-time great unless he's selling out arenas all across the country brother.
>>
FINNA BALORGOAT
>>
>>2524780
merch factory lol

He's White Irish Derrick Rose and is going to get his shit kicked in again soon enough.
>>
>>2524744
5' 9" and below is manlet height. 5' 10" is average.
>>
>>2524792

By that logic neither will Cena or anyone else on the roster, since they barely sell out any show now.
>>
>>2524820
Compared to Austin, Rocky, and the GOAT they arent shit dude
>>
File: 358502.jpg (47KB, 502x600px)
358502.jpg
47KB, 502x600px
A smaller underdog defeating a larger, stronger opponent? A tale that silly would NEVER go over!
>>
>>2524858
You do know the bible is fictional right?
>>
File: adr-torn-groin.jpg (59KB, 650x355px) Image search: [Google]
adr-torn-groin.jpg
59KB, 650x355px
>>2524711
>Roman/Lesnar etc
>trying to pretend Roman is the same as Lesnar
>>
>>2524858
Russo booked that fucking shit and exposed the business.
>>
>>2524866
You know wrestling is fake
>>
>>2524858
Slingshots were like the guns of that time, and Balor would need a gun against Lesnar.
>>
>>2524858
! whoa! you mean use a story as old as time itself!? REVOLUTIONARY
>>
>>2524868
Roman is pretty close to Lesnar in terms of Kayfabe
>>
>>2524866
I didn't know that the underdog story only existed in the pages of the Bible.
>>
>>2524789
Styles is more built than him and has a more impressive moveset that doesn't only include a bunch of repetitive "reeeee" dropkicks
>>
>>2524789
Styles has a good 30 lbs of muscle over him though
>>
Smaller moveset than Cena
>>
>>2524945
>MUH MOVEZ
Even Reddit got over this MOVEZ bullshit like two years ago. Why haven't you?
>>
>>2524734
Good thing it will do neither of those things

Anywho. Him being a manlet isn't a problem. Benoit v Lesnar was a totally reasonable match up and produced good matches too. Its just Finn is a boring fuck and a total waste of a Brock match. Frankly, Goldberg v Brock raised the standard for you to be in a Brock match, you better bring that level of excitment if you enter the ring with Brock.
>>
>>2524711

Vince should an Inoki and send the roster to UFC to separate the real shooters from the smarks who got into the business.
>>
File: 1485729353999.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485729353999.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>2524761
>>
>>2524858

How is David still remembered as an underdog babyface when he won off a Yahweh run in.
>>
>How can anyone believe this guy can fight Roman/Lesnar
>believe

It's fake you fucking mark. Whatever you hold as "believable" goes out the window as soon as you sit your fat ass down to watch the show every week regardless.
>>
>>2524858
Preach it anon, based large lads always come out on top.
>>
>>2528392
Now THOSE are wrestlers!!!
>>
>>2524711
You know those are billed sizes right? He most likely isn't that high and heavy as it says.
>>
>>2524858
Oh yeah, repeat the same storyline over and over and let's get angry when people call for bullshit when they already know how it's gonna end.

OH LOOK IT'S A DAVID VS GOLIATH STORYLINE! HMMMM I WONDER WHO IS GONNA GET OVER.

Brain dead smarks.
>>
Finn is the weakest guy on the roster, he's basically a diva with a dick
>>
>>2529303
So now it's two, him and becky.
>>
Balor on 205 Live when?
>>
as a turbo manlet (5'5) it makes me happy to see the shorter guys get over. still waiting for kalisto to get his rey mysterio run and win a big title
>>
>>2528249
Every modern Lesnar match in the past few years has been a waste.

>>2529296
You seem upset.

>>2529303
He actually got Owens up for a Bloody Sunday which is more impressive than anything Roman's done to him.
>>
>>2529357
Literally Daniel Bryan with face paint.
>>
File: sizce.jpg (38KB, 600x450px)
sizce.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
>>2524858
>>2528249

Fuck off, it's not comparable.
Finn's problem is that his gimmick is not that he's a twink. I believed Rey Mysterio, his whole shtick was that he's a manlet, slipping under giants and going for the legs. With Balor, it's like they don't even acknowledge that he's a petite little fuck, and he's being treated like he's normal sized, even when he's move set is entirely composed of meme kicks, two weird DDTs and the slingshot thing.

Same problem with Kevin Owens and other fatties, whom I'm supposed to believe they're Batista, when they're actually Umaga and Rikishi.
>>
Jinder should should obviously hinder his awesome strength, but Balor holds majority of the blame here.

1) If he wasn't so short he wouldn't be getting hit on the head by taller opponents. He should be in the cruiserweight division for his own safety.

2) Notice how before the forearm connects Balor gets scared and turns his head away. This caused him to get hit in the back of the head, which caused the concussion.

Lesson is don't flinch. He injured himself the same way when taking the buckle bomb and extending his arm out. You need to trust the guy you're working with.
>>
>>2524734
>As long it's entertaining and tells an interesting story

we are talking about finn balor not stone cold steve austin.
>>
>>2529375
>it's Balor's fault a roidpig potatoed him

Heightmarks THIS dumb.

>a jab wouldn't have hit him in the head if he were taller
>>
>>2529357
>Same problem with Kevin Owens and other fatties, whom I'm supposed to believe they're Batista, when they're actually Umaga and Rikishi.
Leave Umaga out of this, he was fucking awesome.
>>
>>2529374
Owens is nothing like Batista/Umaga/Rikishi nor is he portrayed as such.
>>
>>2529374
>he's being treated like he's normal sized

lol what does this even mean. you're projecting so hard i refuse to believe you're taller than 5'9. i've never seen someone over 5'10 care THIS much about height. you sound like the kind of person who wears shoe inserts.
>>
>>2529336
>You seem upset.

Prove my argument is invalid. There is no mystique about David vs Golliath feuds anymore since the little guys have been winning every single one of them. It worked when Rey Mysterio was around and was legit a little guy amidst everybody else on that roster (even though he is bigger than those midgets today) and there was no one like him, and he actually lost to guys like Undertaker and Great Khali.
>>
>>2524868
So far in kayfabe powerlevels for everyone who ever existed according to my research is this.
1. BORK FUCKING LASER
2. Hulk Hogan
3. André the big ass french man
4. Bruno Sammartino
5. Billy the Goldberg
6. The Ultimate Warrior
7. BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUNN
8. Fatgooka somehow
9. Undercarder
10. Big Match John
>>
>>2529321
It can't come soon enough. Manlets have no business being in the ring with true talent like big poppa poo. He needs to stick to doing flips and making the crowd snooze, both are staples on 205.
>>
>>2529418
The fact that you're referring to Mysterio vs. Khali like it's some ancient primeval time says more about you than I ever could.

>wrestlers only X tall should get signed because David beats Goliath

Utter mental degeneration.
>>
Anyone got a webm of the potato getting potato'd?
>>
>>2529424
Reminder that Scott Steiner was never even a legit 6'.

>implying Jinder is even more over than Mustafa Ali
>>
>>2529403
I liked him too, what I meant is that part of Umaga's gimmick was that he was fat, unlike KO, where they ignore it.

>>2529412
>over 5'10
Fucking manlet trying to project projections over other people, that's rich.
>>
>>2529432
>The fact that you're referring to Mysterio vs. Khali like it's some ancient primeval time says more about you than I ever could.

Literally 2 eras in WWE ago so you worked yourself into a failure.

>Utter mental degeneration.

No, let's fucking have a tiny guy beat up a big guy, because THAT'S BELIEVEABLE especially when every fucking time there is a big vs small guy feud, the small guy always wins.

"""""""REALITY era""""""""
>>
>>2529445
>THIS IS AWESOME!

*clap clap clapclapclap*

>THIS IS AWESOME!

*zits pop out*

>THIS IS AWESOME

*fat body odour intensifies*

>THIS IS AWESOME

*stick up daniel bryan action figures up their asses*

>THIS IS AWESOME

*put on their "i'm a hugger" 9XL shirts*
>>
>>2529445
>2 eras

And in the real-world, 11 years. Not a particularly long time considering wrestling is over a century old.

>THAT'S BELIEVEABLE

so mad.

I can't even imagine how much you'd flip out if you saw a Royce Gracie match.

You gonna be this mad when Reigns beats Strowman again even though he's not even half the size of BRAWN?
>>
>>2529453
Get help lad.
>>
>>2529444
>they ignore KO is fat

But he's constantly touted as being "deceptively agile for his size"...
>>
>>2524711
>How can anyone believe this guy can fight Roman
he beat roman clean
>>
Someone explain to me why Neville is in cruserweights while this faggot isn't, it makes no sense at all.
>>
>>2529421
No Big Dog? What are you stupid?
>>
>>2529471
Because Finn is one of the most over guys in the company and his japanese background plus the power of the Demon King makes him a way more believable Universal Champ than pretty much everyone besides Brock
>>
>>2529457
>You gonna be this mad when (...)

Reigns is about 260 lbs, straw-man about 370 (both billed).

>TWICE THE SIZE

You must be american, judging by that great math knowledge. Also it's not like heavyweight in real sports doesn't contain people who are various sizes but at least over 220 lbs (depends on the sport, sometimes even less) so get the fuck away with your skinny nu-male dwarfs that weight IRL 140 pounds.

So there's a difference when two big guys fight even though one of them is even bigger, than when a manlet fights any big guy.

>And in the real-world, 11 years. Not a particularly long time considering wrestling is over a century old.

Pro wrestling how it is today didn't exist until 80s, so we are talking about over a quarter of the time it exists. Everything before that was two guys the same size in trunks alone pretending to fight and that was it. No stupid David vs Goliath feuds month after month.
>>
>>2529487
Meant to say less than a quarter. Obviously.
>>
>>2529480
Cringe
>>
>>2529474
Roman's dead desu. He lost 10th place to BMJ, he's number 12 right under Yokozuna.
>>
>>2529480
>his face and body paint somehow makes him taller and stronger

Fuck off and get him to 205 Live.
>>
>>2529487
Sorry, apparently Reigns is 280 lbs at least he was when he played football https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Reigns
>>
>>2529509
>size and strength is what matters
No, it's skill.
>>
>>2529421
cringe
>>
>>2529480
Finn isn't over and dressing up in a Halloween costume doesn't make you bigger or tougher. At the end of the day he's just a vanilla midget who dresses up in Halloween paint.
>>
File: 57927.jpg (60KB, 500x495px)
57927.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>2529516
>Finn isn't over
you anti-smarks never cease to amuse me
>>
>>2529513
It takes skill to be clocked on the noggin and face plant? Even I can do that.
>>
>>2529421
Where the fuck is Steiner you EDrone faggot? And Braun lifted a 1000 pound amberlamps. He should be higher.
>>
>>2529532
It's a very rough idea friend.
BTW Steiner lost a singles match to fucking Billy Gun.
>>
>>2529521
He's not. Nobody gives a shit about men who are the size of children. Finn has nothing going for him. He's a shitty uncharismatic manlet who sometimes wears retarded make-up. Big Poppa Poo did us all a favor by taking him out so we don't have to watch that midget make a mockery of professional wrestling and spit in the face of all the great wrestlers of the past.
>>
>>2529545
>He's not.
yes, all the people chanting "Finn" the last two episodes of RAW have been meaning someone else
>>
>>2529550
Nobody was chanting Finn now you're just lying. He's not entertaining and nobody gives a shit about him and I don't blame them for not wanting to watch the little guy prance around the ring like a fairy. He is just a fragile little sissy who gets hurt every time a real wrestler doesn't wrestle him wearing kid gloves. Guys like that are shit stains on the once great business.
>>
>>2529554
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVh0XTr54_c
>that pop
yeah nobody cares
>no-one was chanting finn
they're literally chanting finn before he appears
>>
Do you guys complain when the good guy in the movies shoots 50 bad guys and doesn't get scratched?
>>
>>2529559
Because raw after mania that's full of smarky losers counts for anything. Fact is none of the real fans give a shit about fairies flying around the ring. Finn looks like a make a wish that went to far and it shows when he gets injured all the time by real pros like Big Poppa Poo.
>>
>>2524789
Neville is legit 5'6 and he can suplex Owens for days. This twink has nothing going for him, besides making ring rats wet.
>>
Have you guys ever watched a freak show pride fight?

Smaller guys beat bigger guys all the time.
>>
>>2529571
Absolute fucking CRINGE. Stop posting ASAP.
>>
>>2529588
Neville is the exception when it comes to the manlets. He clearly hits the weights and has a clue. Balor should carry Neville's bags and try to soak up some knowledge about the game.
>>
>>2529571
>nobody gives a shit about finn
>*shows video of people cheering him*
>THEY DON'T COUNT
>>
>>2529597
Based Big Poppa Poo working the manlets
>>
>>2528232
So now we have to accept something becouse reddit did ?
kys reddit.
>>
>>2529598
Balor should wash his back tbqh
>>
>>2529599
Why would the mania crowd count? When he gets a reaction somewhere like Iowa I will be impressed. Smarks can't handle the fact that their Indy darlings just aren't a big deal with the casual fans who buy the majority of tickets.
>>
>all this anti-smark faggotry against Balor

How long until the board turns on Nakamura?
>>
>>2529595

Fedor was a small chubby man who beat the best heavyweights in the world. These nerds don't know anything about fighting and have vinces gay big muscles fascination.
>>
>>2529608
>Why would the mania crowd count?
yes, why would the most passionate part of the audience that provided the greatest source of revenue count?
>>
>>2529606
This is also a manlet who has more talent than Balor. He also doesn't break when hit with a gust of wind. They need to face facts that Finn is injury prone and extremely green in the ring and it shows.
>>
File: you wish you looked like this.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
you wish you looked like this.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>2529608
Jimmies, casuals and women love Finn. Smarks love Finn.

Just deal with it, anon. I know his looks make you seethingly insecure. It's okay, sweetie pie.
>>
File: 1491011403967.gif (2MB, 404x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491011403967.gif
2MB, 404x304px
>>2529608
>he thinks casual WWE fans exist in the year 2017
>>
>>2529610
Fedor was a fucking bum who fought even bigger bums in fixed fights in Japan. It's not surprising he got his ass kicked repeatedly when he came to America . Hell he got KTFO by a middleweight hendo. You have no idea what you're talking about junior.
>>
>>2529569
>M-MOVIES N SHIET
>>
>>2529618

I wish I was retarded as you, must be pure bliss.
>>
>>2529614
why do you keep posting shirtless pics of your boy? vinny ru was right about you fags
>>
>>2529614
Guys like this are why the business is in the shape it's in. They can't draw money. Smarks really don't move the needle and they need to start appealing to casuals before its too late. Brock won't be around to sell tickets forever.
>>
>>2529622
Punk and Bryan were draws though.
>>
>>2529620
It's a fact pride was fixed. It was a glorified pro wrestling promotion. I'm sorry Fedor got exposed by guys who were actually great fighters. He's going to get his ass kicked by Mitrione as well. He doesn't do well in promotions where the referee doesn't have an earpiece to get get the order to have his opponent take the dive.
>>
>>2529512
He was also at 320 pounds at one point during his football days. He mentions it on the Talk Is Jericho podcast
>>
>>2529621
They all have crushes on him which is why they defend his no talent ass to no end. Dude is boring as hell and they attack people who don't enjoy seeing him.
>>
>>2529635
He was a big boy when he played.
>>
>>2529625
For a short period of time, just like Eddie Guerrero, JBL, Ultimate Warrior, they were no HBK, Cena, Hulk Hogan, Rock, SCSA, etc. They were over only thanks to good storylines (and catchphrase) and would never carry the entire company.
>>
>>2529622
say it with me
CASUALS ARE GONE
THEY WILL NEVER RETURN
Not while UFC is around.
>>
>>2529609
> how long until the board turns on nakamura
Hi newfriend !
>>
>>2529653
It's because WWE doesn't have any legit stars outside of brock and cena. People want to see the big dudes slam each other. Ufc is in trouble if they don't find some heavyweights that can draw. McGregor won't be around much longer to carry that company and when it comes to fights you can always count on heavyweights to sell if they're good. Boxing is on Life support due to not having any American heavyweight draws.
>>
>>2529559
Wait... THAT's the pop we are supposed to shit our pants about? xD HAHAHAHAHAH You literally have to put your ear to your speakers to hear anything in his entrance except for music and a little noise from the crowd.

It was gay as shit and I was expecting literall pop.
>>
File: 1423509693604.gif (785KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
1423509693604.gif
785KB, 200x176px
>>2529622
>Guys like this are why the business is in the shape it's in

>not WWE's pants on head retarded booking
>not the fact that one of the main champions is never on TV and rarely defends the title and when he does it's 5 minute meme matches where he does a bunch of German suplexes
>not the fact that the other main champion is a has been that was never a draw in the first place
>not the fact that the flagship show is 3 hours of mostly commercials
>not the fact that the WWE's watered down wrestling style is boring and archaic as fuck now
>not the fact that the company for 12+ years put all its eggs in one shitty basket instead of building multiple stars
>not the fact that they are literally trying to do it again
>not the fact that the company is run with an iron fist by a senile geriatric sociopath carny that has zero connection with the zeitgeist

You're not an anti-smark. You're just a fucking mark.
>>
>>2529666
Balor isn't a draw and never will be. He's your generic run of the mill cruiserweight who would be better suited for the pre-show.
>>
>>2529599
>>2529611
>>2529614

Read >>2529666
>>
>>2529663
Floyd, manny, Conor and Ronda are all manlets and still probably the 4 biggest draws in combat sports right now. Even gsp is pretty small and can do 1 million ppvs.
>>
>>2529669
You can't blame booking all the time. These guys have to get themselves over at some point. Cena and Reigns are the only two guys on the roster who get reactions anywhere. Vince is just doing what makes money and it makes smarks seethe because they are delusional and really think they know business better than Vince. If it wasn't making money he wouldn't do it and the vanilla booking is making money still or it would change fast.
>>
finn really is the WOAT
>>
>>2529676
Notice how I didn't mention anything about manlets and you are just seething out of nowhere. I just said that Punk and Bryan were short timers, and I wouldn't say Punk is a manlet too so you are clearly just obsessed.
Also:

>comparing weee to real sports
>>
>>2529686
>These guys have to get themselves over at some point
>implying Vince doesn't destroy any guy that gets over organically

M A R K
>>
>>2529666
>xD HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>2529688
What on earth are you blabbering about with your meme speak? I just posted some facts, no one is seething and you literally mentioned the UFC in your post.
>>
>>2529676
Floyd is only coming back to get an easy 50 off of conor. Manny is basically done and isn't the same draw he used to be. McGregor wants to box Floyd and retire. Ronda is done and never really could draw on her own without having a fantastic main card to go along with her. GSP is a draw and I honestly forgot he was back. His fight with bisping should sell well. Dana has to pray that he still can go or shit will go bad fast.
>>
File: 1473164710124.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1473164710124.gif
1MB, 320x180px
***Friendly reminder that Finn beat Roman clean just 8 months ago***
>>
>>2529686
>These guys have to get themselves over at some point.
>ryder gets buried for getting over without the company
>Punk gets fed to haitch
>bryan put aside for big show and scheduled to face sheamus until the fans buried bootista
>ryback gets turned heel and fed to cena
>dean gets jobbed out to seth in 2014, jobbed out to roman in 2015, jobbed out to brock in 2016 and taken off the main card at mania in 2017
Damn, getting yourself over really helps
>>
>>2529706
That is sucha shit finisher, it's like when my nieces jump on me.
>>
>>2529699
Wow you are fucking retarded. THIS: >>2529663
That was my first post in this thread.
>>
>>2529712
Anon...
>>
>>2529715
...do you have some kind of learning disability? None of your posts make sense. I'm genuinely curious about what you're trying to say here.
>>
File: 3224234122.jpg (21KB, 310x327px) Image search: [Google]
3224234122.jpg
21KB, 310x327px
>>2529686
>You can't blame booking all the time. These guys have to get themselves over at some point.

AJ Styles has been the most over wrestler in the entire company since his debut at the Rumble and Vince booked him in a gimmick match with his son at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2529712
Wait... you let little kids freaking jump on you? Nice way to upbring children.
>>
>>2529724
Wow, you literally are fucked up in the head then. Forget that I started a conversation with you.
>>
>>2529711
Ok so Balor is hopeless and not a draw like everyone is saying. That works for me.
>>
>>2529724
>get rekt
>Y-you are blabbering, I-I can not understand you, I swear, I-I swear it's not me it's you, I swear I did not understand what you meant.
>>
>>2529730
>>2529740
>samefagging this obviously

What's actually wrong with you? What are you so upset about?
>>
>>2529725
This, AJ got himself over and it doesn't matter what they kind of dumb shit they stick him with because he's good enough to adjust and make it work.
>>
>>2529686
Do you realize that WWE could push Chavo Guerrero for 3 years and get the same reactions Roman gets?
>>
>>2529749
Chavo wouldn't make any money and it would have been dropped two weeks in. Roman makes money or Vince wouldn't continue to push him.
>>
Why is this thread still going? Jesus Christ it's only Finn Balor.
>>
>>2524769

Based true facts Adam ruining the fat smarks' predisposed belief system
>>
>>2529569
Sometimes, yes.
>>
File: smilelaugh.jpg (73KB, 798x798px)
smilelaugh.jpg
73KB, 798x798px
>>2529756
>Roman makes money or Vince wouldn't continue to push him.
>>
>>2529787
Are you retarded? Vince is a businessman before anything else. If it doesn't make money then it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>2529793
Is this bait?
>vince would rather make a dollar his way than 10 dollars your way
>>
>>2529801
All he cares about is money. Roman has to be making it or he wouldn't be the face of the company. It's simple facts.
>>
>>2524711
Can someone Photoshop him to be Hellboy, please? Thanks
>>
>>2529726
not him but
>have a 5 years old and 7 years old nephews
>bought them WWE 2k17 for birthday
>one day I was watching over them and we were playing together
>hey uncle, let's fight
>ok
>I'm laying on the ground, pretending to be beaten
>older little shit puts me into sleeper hold, while the younger one pulls this move OUTTA NOWHERE
>had to literally catch him mid air so he wouldn't stomp my stomach
[spoiler]He's still better wrestler than Finn[/spoiler]
>>
>>2529819
>spoiler tagging
Where are the hordes of newfag come from? What are the reasons for this influx?
>>
>>2529819
I'm surprised me and my brother never got injured doing the dumb wrestling shit we did when we were kids.
>>
>underage doesn't remember Benoit beating the shit out of Taker and Lesnar
Granted Baloring is no Benoit, but his manlet status has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>2529866
People are compalining about his being a twink, not a manlet.
>>
>>2529882
Yup, Balor is pretty gay.
>>
>>2529830
We are being raided by other sites I'm not going to name because we are all bullying their precious princess Balor.
>>
>isn't on 205 Live
>isnt't wrestling women

he doesn't belong just face it
>>
>>2529898
Not playing with the big boys at least. I think 205 or having an Ellsworth like manager role for a diva would suit him perfectly.
>>
File: 1466135875006.png (304KB, 913x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1466135875006.png
304KB, 913x1050px
Twink Balor.
>>
>>2524711
Based Demon King Working The Pajeet Terrorists
>>
>>2529812
If he cared about money then he wouldn't have botched the biggest potential money making angle in wrestling history - the invasion. Instead he made it look like WCW were losers compared to the WWF to massage his ego.

If he cared about money it wouldn't have taken him 2 years to let Austin be his guy whilst he pushed Hart, Michaels, Undertaker, Sid and more instead of him.

If he cared about money then he wouldn't have okayed CM Punk moving out of the title scene to feud with Kevin Nash and job to Triple H

If he cared about money he would have let sting have a run in WWE but he brought him back and had him job to HHH, again to remind everyone that WCW lost the monday night wars.

Many more examples.

Vince cares about his ego way more than he cares about money.
>>
>>2530055
cringe
>>
>>2530114
Based Vince putting being alpha over dollars. Truly a leader for the ages.
>>
>>2529541
so did Cena

>>2529612
Swann had an injury earlier this year dummy.

>>2529487
>You must be american

nope

*American

>Everything before that was two guys the same size in trunks alone pretending to fight and that was it.

18+
>>
>>2529652
>Bryan was only over because of good storylines

Imagine being this fucking stupid.
>>
>>2529663
>People want to see the big dudes slam each other.

The most over guys in WWE this decade have been Styles, Bryan & Punk.

Also: Mike Tyson was only 5'10".
>>
Ellsworth taller than Finn Confirmed.
>>
>>2524724
He beat both Rollins and Reigns, clean

He was being booked as unbeatable before the injury and I assume that will continue
>>
>>2530210
Of course that's true. Not a single normie cared about him pre-Team Hell No and after. Look up how bad the show was doing after he became the world champion. So before you start calling others stupid, 18+.

>>2530202

>That lack of arguments
>And he still barks
>>
>>2530428
>Look up how bad the show was doing after he became the world champion.
Highest rated raw after mania since Rock vs Cena?
>>
>>2530428
>blaming either of Bryan's first WWE World Title reigns for bad ratings

I'm sure it had nothing to do with Ratings Killer Orton...
>>
>>2524732
>exposing yourself as both underage and a cuck with pic related
>>
>>2530221
Yeah but mike tyson was a built 240lb heavyweight, not a 180lb twink
>>
>>2530312
>unbeatable
Ko'd by curryman
>>
>>2530312
Before the injury. You don't just get your push back with Vince. And now he's out for a month or two. RIP Balor have fun on 205
>>
>>2530485
Mike Tyson was a beast. These dorks comparing Balor to Tyson has to be the funniest shit I've read on here.
>>
>>2530312
This >>2530949

Otherwise why did they not put him on Mania in a big spot?

he is gonna be a midcarder now
>>
>>2530960
That's a nice little spot for a b+ player, he should be grateful.
>>
Judging a man on something he does not have control over is pretty shit desu
>>
>>2530989
I hear ya, it's not jinders fault the little guy is fragile.
>>
>>2529835
You were probably bigger than Finn even as kids
>>
File: YOU.png (94KB, 318x302px)
YOU.png
94KB, 318x302px
>>2524732
>>
>>2524711
Because wrestling isn't real
>>
>>2524732
Get this fag off my board
>>
File: triplehi2sm_display_image[1].jpg (19KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
triplehi2sm_display_image[1].jpg
19KB, 350x350px
>>2524720
>Big guys draw money man. The sooner they stick him in the cruiserweight division with the rest of the manlets the better it will be for the business.

Go to sleep Hunter
>>
File: Cp3sXUNUMAEjDF9.jpg (237KB, 900x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Cp3sXUNUMAEjDF9.jpg
237KB, 900x1199px
>>
>>2524761
That one time before WM18 when the nWo put the rock in an ambulance after beating the shit out of him and ran an 18 wheeler into him

The Rock was back a couple of weeks later for Wrestlemania 18
>>
>>2532747
No small guy has ever drawn money. Hell I liked some manlets in the past but its the cold hard truth.
Eddie, Benoit, Styles, Bryan, Mysterio, Jericho. If you're under 6 feet you can never draw a dime.
>>
Only beta cucks believe "muh manlet" meme.
>>
>>2524744
Not OP but I've stood beside him. Seems accurate.
I am also a short ass.
>>
>>2532752
delete this now
>>
>>2532771
Eddie drew Pesos. Actually with modern demographics a spic like Eddie would be huge for WWE
>>
>>2532771

>Mysterio

This man is one of the best merch movers of all time, you fucking idiot.

>Styles

Even Vince knows he's a draw. That's why he went to Smack!Down. SOMEONE had to carry the brand when Cena wasn't there. That's also why he was the guy stuck with the Shane-O-Mac match.
>>
File: IMG_0775.jpg (82KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0775.jpg
82KB, 640x484px
>>2532810
T. Manlet
>>
>>2532747
Balor is HHH's golden boy, you idiot.

>>2532752
This picture is devastating.
Finn Should still be Cruiserweight tho. AJ is over 205 at least.
>>
>>2532942
>Balor is HHH's golden boy

Yeah honestly I meant Vince
>>
He's the new Rey Mysterio/Ultimo Dragon every now and then he will drop down and fight for the cruiserweight title but he will be a main event jobber to the stars and win some midcard feuds to make him look like an underdog flukey threat.
>>
So when does poo in loo get his wellness violation? If he shelved paul's new project he's as good as done.
>>
>mfw the bogda-anti-reverse smarks working the reverse smarks, anti-smarks and anti-reverse smarks all at once
SEETHING
>>
>>2529530

why dont you then?
>>
>>2524817

t. 5'10" manlet
>>
I don't know why Finn is so pushed and so over with the crowd.
He's not big, he doesn't have any mic skills, he can't cut promos, his entire moveset are dropkicks and basically running around the ring, he's not charismatic, his fucking finisher consists on jumping on top of a guy with his legs extended...I mean what the fuck.

Add to all that that he has glass bones and paper skin, even a breeze could hurt him.
>>
>>2533862
>bodga-anti-reverse smarks
whoa whoa whoa, this has gotta be some new thing
quick rundown, anybody?
>>
>>2534207
True Dat
>>
>>2534207
he doesn't have to be big. You know wwe limits movesets right?
>>
>>2529608
>Casual fans buy a majority of the tickets
What casual fans? This isn't 1985, where all a flyover state has for entertainment options are 4 channels, one drive-in theater, and good ol' fashion wrasslin', the only people who watch wrestling anymore are hardcore fans.
>>
>>2534207
Because the smarks love him and the smarks are the ones who spend the most money on the wew
>>
>>2534207
>he's not charismatic
Protip: By virtue of the fact that people like him, that means he's charismatic, even if you aren't buying it.
Charisma isn't like art or something, where you can say, "This is shit even though the plebs love it".
>>
>>2534488
>the only people who watch wrestling anymore are hardcore fans

That's because all the casuals have been driven away from the product with shitty writing/booking
>>
>>2524711
>How can anyone believe this guy can fight Roman/Lesnar etc
they know that wrestling is fake anon
>>
>>2534602
Devastating quantities of logic in this post.

Balor should still be on 205, tho. He's billed 190.
>>
Why do you guys obsess over pushing big guys when the last time they drew a dime was in the 80s?
>>
>>2534567
And your suggestion for how to fix that would be to go with booking decisions that drive away the hardcore fans, I'm guessing.
>>
>>2524711
HE BEAT ROMAN

TRUE CHAMPION
>>
ROMAN WILL ALWAYS OWN A MANLET BEATING HIM
>>
>>2524711
Smarks getting their guy over because they can relate to being the inferior person in a fight. Problem is they want everyone to be the underdog, there's only a few big guys in WWE that smarks don't mind so naturally there will be less casual interest if most matches are not believable (most casuals are marks afterall)

WWE should only ever have 1 underdog shtick at a time, simply because it's been overdone to death and we don't need 20 underdogs at the same time.
>>
>>2534941
The problem is that WWE seems to think that being a small guy means they have to be presented as an underdog. Maybe that' the case in a real fight, but everybody knows this shit is fake.
>>
>>2534940
But those were Romans dark drug days, he is clean now.
>>
>>2524878
kayfabe is literally fake
>>
>>2534479
Do they? Sauce for this please.
>>
>>2534941
>there's only a few big guys in WWE that smarks don't mind

wtf are you talking about, every single big guy in the WWE is incredibly overrated by smarks for one reason or another except Based Braun
>>
>>2536078
Smarks also like Lesnar, Big Cass, and The Club.
>>
>>2529598
Who is the legit shoot toughest small guy and why is it Ricochet?
>>
>>2536157
They like every big guy. They like complete trash like Harper, too. This whole ''smarks don't like big no-moves mammoths'' meme is BS because they give Big Show and Kane all the love in the world
>>
>>2536242
Harper's got moves though. And they don't like Roman.
>>
>>2536242
I'm sorry, but the formatting of the sentence implies that "they" (being smarks) love Big Show and Kane.

Its not the early 2000s anymore.

Harper's also pretty great too.

You're just a big pile of wrong.
>>
>>2536428
Harper sucks. Roman isn't big.

>>2536437
Yes they do, sorry. And, again, Luke sucks.
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.