[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop Bullying Balor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: SayNo.jpg (34KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
SayNo.jpg
34KB, 600x338px
Guys it's 2017, and everyone is celebrating Jinder Mahal, I'm sorry to say it, bullying Finn Balor. It's unacceptable that this stuff continues to go on in today's society and someone has to say something
>>
Based Big Elbow Mahal Finishing What Seth Started
>>
Finn has had matches that were way rougher than that Jinder Mahal match. He's fine. Move on with your lives.
>>
Is this what fat smarks are moving on to now that their gay idol JBL has been thoroughly btfo?
>>
Fucking this. Has Meltzer caught wind of this? I'm going to be at Raw next Monday and I'll be chanting "Fire Jinder" and will be turning my back when he's on. I encourage all of you to do the same. (Of course Vince will probably ignore it because he loves big sweaty men and that bucky beaver motherfucker will mute the crowd mic. But its worth it just to get our message across)
>>
>>2524475
What happened to jbl
>>
>>2524475
Wow so this kind of stuff is ok for you? Balor should have to show up to work and fear for his life?
>>
>>2524464
Seriously people are talking about Jinder like he hit him super hard. He didn't. Finn's been potatoed far worse than that.
>>
this shit happens but man was it a shot
>>
BASED HARD BODY JINDER WORKING THE MANLET TWINKS

BHBJWTMT
>>
It was a receipt because Balor kicked him in the knackers about 4 seconds earlier.
>>
>>2524486
>pretending to be retarded
/pol/poofs are so easy to spot
>>
>>2524493
Figures that someone who supports bullying would also use a racist term like potatoed. Grow the fuck up
>>
>>2524486
Balor is lucky to have a job in WWE at his size.
>>
File: 1449087357194.jpg (32KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449087357194.jpg
32KB, 640x600px
>>2524480
>>2524486
>>2524515
Hilarious, dude. Truly fucking hysterical.
>>
>>2524480
Have fun with that. Based Mahal will be flexing on fools on smackdown.
>>
>>2524515
Okay that was the first actually funny thing you posted

Still fuck off tho
>>
>still gets more pussy than half the roster put together
lmao
nobody wants a gigantic poo that looks like he's gonna burst
>>
>>2524482
18+
>>
>>2524463
>>2524508
Be a S.T.A.R.
>>
>>2524464
>>2524493
>>2524518
>>2528497
It's confirmed that Balor suffered a concussion, and due to the toxic bullying atmosphere in the locker room he felt compelled to continue. Mean while tough guy vince see's jinder assault balor and decides to promote him to the A show.
>>
>>2524454
This is just what happens when a manlet tries to get rough with the big boys. Balor should be in the cruiserweight division, no question.
>>
>>2528658
Based Vince
>>
>>2528662
Finn learned about the business the hard way. If I was Jinder ok would have knocked him out too. That manlet needed to learn his place.
>>
>>2528680
If you could ever get a job, do you think it would be normal to get punched at work? There seems to be some sort of disconnect with you people about what is acceptable behaviour and what isn't.
>>
>>2530120
Seething manlet detected.
>>
>>2530120
Wrestling is a different kind of work. All the guys back in the day stiffed the shit out of guys they thought were trying to take their spot. It's pretty acceptable behavior in the business. There's no need to be a nu-male neckbeard about it.
>>
Based jinder putting manlet twink in his place
>>
/asp/ is just bored, would you rather have fedoramen """"GOAT"""" spam threads?
>>
>>2524475
Smarks actually love JBL and based Jinder.

Weeding out the manlets.
>>
>>2530230
I have noticed that the bbdw whatever acronym is now considered spam
When did that happen?
>>
>>2528680
>Finn learned about the business the hard way

Yeah I'm sure a roidpig potatoing him taught him something the New Japan Dojo hadn't. Idiot.
>>
>>2530247
A couple of days ago. BBD worked pedomod into a shoot.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.