[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Radio: the Draft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: lvambulance12s-1-web.jpg (33KB, 750x427px) Image search: [Google]
lvambulance12s-1-web.jpg
33KB, 750x427px
http://kiwi6.com/file/79z8whx9k7

>Xavier’s selling of that Shatter Machine deserves an honorable mention even tho the highlight of Raw was obviously Braun tipping the Ambulance. If there is one thing Xavier can do well its Selling. He’s like Black Enzo.

>I’m still baffled that they needed to give the Cruiserweight Championship to TJ just because Kota and ZSJ said no. You should have just fucking gave it to Metalik even tho he was still under contract with CMLL at least he said he do it and despite that Metalik hasn’t been on Raw or 205 Live. Main Event is his brand he’s teaming with Dorado and Ali as a Trios Faction.

>Nia Jax isn’t even good enough to be drafted backwards to NXT. Just because you’re Samoan just because in some vague convoluted sense you’re related to The Rock doesn’t mean you should take a career in wrestling.

>I wasn’t paying attention to that Jinder Mahal match since Jinder is now the top Jobber of the Undercard made to lose to Hunter’s Indie Projects but apparently Mahal was roid raging in that match and fucking Potatoed Balor.

>Bryan doesn’t understand that the reason why Miz is getting drafted to Raw is because he got over with the Mania crowd so Vince is going to punish him by killing his push dead and not giving him nearly the degree of freedom he got on Talking Smack.

>Shining Stars and The Club might be going to Smackdown

>Can we never come back to New York? Or at least this part of New York. When your Post Mania doesn’t give a fuck about any of the 3 hours of wrestling provided to them just don’t come back. Make them understand that if they pay to be bored then they just don’t get a show.
>>
>>2524350
thanks op
>>
>>2524350
>Bryan doesn’t understand that the reason why Miz is getting drafted to Raw is because he got over with the Mania crowd so Vince is going to punish him by killing his push dead and not giving him nearly the degree of freedom he got on Talking Smack.
Feels bad.
>>
thanks, lad
>>
>>2524436
Yep. Kinda getting a Miz losing streak vibe from last night as well.
>>
>>2524430
>>2524439

Here's praying we at least get a good portion of NXT guys since we got Tye and Nakamura so here is hoping we get TM 61 and DIY

>>2524436

Miz's glass ceiling is if he at one point gets the Tag-Team Championships back and teams with Brian Kendrick.
>>
>>2524459

Also Sami and Rollins should have fucking been drafted to Smackdown.

Fucking keep Bray hell take Orton, Rowan, and Ziggler with you.
>>
>>2524350
Fuck, Vince really is out for blood.
>Shining Stars and The Club might be going to Smackdown
Makes sense, the Club will of more use on Smack's tag division and there needs to be a replacement for the Jobvillians anyway so the Shining Stars fit the bill.
>>
>>2524526

I'm down for The Club vs American Alphas

If Slater and Rhyno stayed on Smackdown we could have had comedy segments of Heath and Rhyno investing all their indoor pool money on a shitty timeshare and do a bunch of promos of them wondering why nothing sounds as accurate as the brochure
>>
>>2524350
Thanks OP.
Will probably listen to this tomorrow though since I'm getting off work soon
>>
>>2524350
>Big Show getting a push as the guy that punches people and leaves

One last championship push for Big Show before he retires.
>>
File: horror.jpg (1MB, 1040x1310px) Image search: [Google]
horror.jpg
1MB, 1040x1310px
>>2524543
Poor Slater and Rhyno they didn't deserve the demotion to RAM. Sad how the inaugural Smackdown Tag Team Champions are going to be treated as comedy jobbers which will have Slater eat all the pins in the most demeaning of ways.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170411-175346.jpg (258KB, 1424x877px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170411-175346.jpg
258KB, 1424x877px
>TJ anywhere close to the title scene

I really don't fucking get it. Sure the division is shallow as fuck but he's fucking cringe. He can't draw a whisper from the crowd and he lives his gimmick IRL as a fucking dweeby beta faggot.
>>
>>2524436
>>2524459
Love Miz currently, hate how his fanboys are always crying.
>>
>>2524650
yup. he's cringey as fuck. he literally dabs in real life. unironically. his audience is minecraft fans.
>>
>>2524613

I feel more bad for Apollo any way we can pretend Weight Limits are a meme and have him be apart of the 205 Roster

Giving him the Cruiserweight Championship sounds like the best bet
>>
File: Abollo Cress.png (355KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
Abollo Cress.png
355KB, 506x506px
>>2524756
His build is that of a heavyweight. There's no way people are going to fall for that ruse.
>>
>>2524350
>>Can we never come back to New York?
This will literally never happen, New York is WWE's historic territory. They could make literally 0 money and Vince would still do multiple New York shows a year.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.