[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Randy Orton Thought Wrestlemania “Snake Looked Like Giant Sperm”

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: orton.jpg (78KB, 956x540px) Image search: [Google]
orton.jpg
78KB, 956x540px
>When asked about his experience at Wrestlemania 33, Orton did not shy away from his true feelings. While pleased with his match against Wyatt, Orton made it evident that he loathed his entrance down the long digital snake ridden video ramp to the ring. Orton remarked to the all-ages crowd that “The snake looked like giant sperm.” He then proceeded to answer follow up questions explaining that he has no say whatsoever in his Wrestlemania entrances. Orton stated that he would love to have an elaborate entrance like Triple H had at this years event but he is often “screwed out of entrances.”

>His disdain of the video snake was echoed later in the panel as a response to the question of a young boy no older than ten. The child asked Orton what his favorite Pay Per View is. Orton replied that he loves the big four but even Wrestlemania can have it’s negative side such as having to “ride a giant sperm” down the ramp. The child was clearly perplexed probably having never heard the word “sperm” before the panel. It was a hilarious if slightly polarizing moment. As WWE Champion, Orton is effectively an ambassador for the PG company. One can’t help but wonder if the higher ups would have found his word choice uncouth for an audience with a high percentage of kids.
>>
what a weird fucking observation to make on its own, letalone saying it to a child. Is Randy literally autistic or something? First shitting in gym bags and pissing in shoes and now this
>>
>>2524140
>implying there's anything wrong with the first two
gotta establish dominance, beta faggot
>>
>>2524148
Bruh, you tongue peoples' anuses to establish dominance, not put human waste in peoples' belongings when they're not looking, that's pussy shit.
>>
Sperm is age appropriate to 10.

Does that kid not have the internet?
>>
>>2524140
Nah it literally looked like a big CG sperm. A giant CG sperm made of shit, even
>>
Based "Cumrider" Randy Orton whitepilling the kids.
>>
>>2524129
Telling a kid about sperm aside, Randy's not wrong. The snake looked retarded on the ramp
>>
Based randy giving no fucks
>>
>>2524129
>While pleased with his match against Wyatt,
Well his priorities aren't in order then cause that match fucking sucked.
>>
>>2524152
He didn't literally shit in peoples bags did he? I thought he just squirted shampoo in them or something
>>
File: 1488325001144.jpg (12KB, 217x280px) Image search: [Google]
1488325001144.jpg
12KB, 217x280px
>>2524129
>pleased with his match against Wyatt
>>
File: IMG_2218.jpg (132KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2218.jpg
132KB, 499x499px
>>2524161
Fucking kek
>>
>>2524227
>>2524295
This is the stand out thing in the article desu.
>>
>>2524369
maybe because he went over instead the other way around?
>>
If WWE didn't want Randy saying whatever he wanted at media appearances they shouldn't have had Brock cave his skull in at SS.
>>
>tfw just realized Orton is holding the title until Summerslam when he'll lose it to Cena so he breaks the record
>we're getting another Orton/Cena feud
Jesus Christ
>>
>>2524466
Based Cena and Based Orton are going to make Smackdown great again!
>>
Vince you...shut up, turn those semen peepers to look at me when I talk to ya you squiggly flagellum. If ya'll wanna see Steve Austin knock the baby batter out of this giant sperm give me an "ohhh gawd!"
>>
He's dropping the belt soon
>>
>this jabroni who hasn't been good since 2008 is WWE champ while AJ is now midcard

Fuck this company
>>
>>2524129
This only thing odd about this story is that Orton was actually pleased about his Wyatt match.

A 10 year old should already know what sperm is just from basic biology or sex Ed courses. This is assuming they don't already learn what it is at an even earlier just from nature documentaries or magazines alone.
>>
>>2528107
*at an even earlier age
I meant
>>
>>2524683
To? Wyatt again? Could WWE actually book something that fucking retarded?
>>
i liked the idea where he dressed up as snek and hisssed into mic
>>
>>2524129
kek
>>
In his defense it looked fucking awful
>>
I just hope they let based Orton hold the belt long enough for him to drop it to Styles again. That feud needs to happen.
>>
>>2528116
uh yes? remember when John beat AJ for the belt but then immediately dropping it to Wyatt?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.