[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OVW Class of 2002

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (165KB, 1577x710px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
165KB, 1577x710px
Who was the Ambrose?
>>
File: Shawn_Michaels_bio.jpg (64KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Shawn_Michaels_bio.jpg
64KB, 900x506px
>>2523819
Definitely Cena
>>
Definitely Orton
>>
Batistaetty
>>
>>2523825
I know this is bait but Orton didn't have the success the other 3 had. Batista actually starred in movies that weren't produced by WWE Films
>>
Orton, he sometimes drifted out of the main event a lot, the other three did not
>>
>>2523834
Orton was in the main event far more than Batista was from 2007-2010
>>
>Dave
starring in one of the most loved movies today, starred in a freaking 007 movie and more future monster heel guy roles.
>Cena
on his way to hollywood, Hogan of this generation.
>Brock
gets payed millions for an appearance and fucks his wife.
>Randy
stuck at wwe feuding against a new homegrown talent that he wont even put over

huh i wonder who?
>>
the most over and biggest draw of their group? Brock duh
>>
As a star, Orton. As a worker, Batista.
>>
The one that's not in the picture Shelton Benjamin
>>
>>2523819
If we don't count the fact that Batista went own to bigger and better things outside of wrestling, it's him. Otherwise, it's Orton.
>>
>>2523886
Rico was also in that graduating class
>>
>>2523851
>starred in a freaking 007 movie
Being the silent dumb muscle that gets killed off stupidly in a terrible Bond movie is not as much of an accolade as people make it seem.
>>
In wrestling world, Batista.
>>
>>2523851
>starred
Okay Dave, no need to exaggerate
>>
>>2523907
Guardians was a big role
>>
>>2523919
I'm not disagreeing that Dave hit it big in Hollywood, I'm just saying that his role in Spectre specifically wasn't that much.
>>
>>2523919
Dave was the jannetty of the five characters though
>>
>>2523915
>Implying that wrestling world matters, let alone amount to anything

WWMeme constantly uses Hollywood and other pop culture media for exposure. Vince would even kill his grandchildren for Batista to appear again on his shows.

Orton is the the absolute janetty here.
>>
>>2523940
>Not Gamora
>>
>>2523907
It's an accolade compared to anything that happens in WWE.
It's an accolade compared to anything Cena has ever done in Hollywood.
>>
Randetty. This is the only answer.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.