[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BretGOAT appreciation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: BretGOAT.jpg (61KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
BretGOAT.jpg
61KB, 642x361px
>It's a "What was wrestler X's best match ever" post
>The answer is always "against Bret Hart"

Now I know why Bret always looked pissed, lads.

It's because Bret was the only guy who never got to wrestle with Bret.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUd35rQAKmI
>>
Bret only looked good because he was surrounded by shit for most of his career.
>>
>>2523072
The "I Quit" match with Bob Backlund and Roddy Piper as referee.
>>
>It's a "What was wrestler X's best match ever" post
>The answer is always "against Bret Hart"

Austin is the only one

HBK in his prime couldnt get a good match out of Bret.

Le Ironman was slow and boring
>>
>>2523127
I think it's funny with how easily bored I get and with my shit attention span I sat through and enjoyed the whole Ironman match without pausing it once
>>
>>2523127
>HBK in his prime couldnt get a good match out of Bret.

They had a good match going all the way back to 92. Plus, Owen's best match is also with Bret as is Curt's, Bulldog, and X-Pac's.
>>
>>2523127
They had a great match in 1992. I imagine them both hating each other's guts by that point made it more difficult.
>>
>>2523127
>not knowing about the great match they had in 1992
exposed yourself as underage
>hating the ironman match who only people who weren't around to see it at the time hate
yup definitely underage
>>
>>2523127
Too much Mountain Dew. Take meds.

It's harder to find a Bret Shawn match that was NOT good.

Bret also got best-evers out of Benoit, Undertaker, and Diesel.
>>
>>2523109
Also, Bret's match against Piper ~92 is definitely in the conversation for Piper's best.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.