[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I give you the main event of Summerslam.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: GOATSUKE.png (399KB, 685x387px) Image search: [Google]
GOATSUKE.png
399KB, 685x387px
I give you the main event of Summerslam.
>>
I have watched ONE(1) match of Nakamura but he is the only newcomer to WWE since Brock that i am ok with getting the title or main event-status ASAP.

He has "it".
>>
"Shinsuke" is pronounced "Shin-shook".
>>
>>2522867
I've been to all kinds of wrestling shows over the years, from local outlaw mudshows all the way up to Wrestlemania.
Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>2522879
>Carter dusting off one year old """memes"""
>>
>>2522859
If Cena doesn't come out to a trumpet edit of his theme I will be mad
>>
>>2522867
That's fine but his debut on Smackdown was really half-assed (creative) and innapropriate
>>
Isn't Cena a part-timer now? He would probably not even be around during Summerslam.
>>
>>2522888
what, the only show besides Wrestlemania where Brock always turns up? Of course Cena will be there.
>>
>>2522888
There's a lot of down time between now and Summerslam for Cena to fuck off and dick around
>>
>>2522867
No he phones everything and is even worse than Randall
>>
>>2522859

Too bad it happens this late, a few years ago Cena would have buried him all the way back to china but now he might do the job
>>
>>2522908
When he doesn't give a fuck he is still miles ahead of Orton.
>>
>>2522867
Bullshit
>>
based shinsuke will win with 2(TWO) kinshasas
>>
>Yet ANOTHER red-hot talent comes up to Smackdown/RAW and immediately feuds with Cena, getting a big win over him making them look super promising only to eventually give him his win back.

Yay, haven't seen this at least 5 times in the past two years.
>>
>>2522859
HE DABBIN
>>
>>2522859

Isn't shinsuke like 30? Why does he look so old I thought asians were supposed to look young wtf
>>
>>2523084
He's 37
>>
>>2523084

He smokes.
>>
>>2523039
oh you mean like aj styles or kevin owens ?
>>
>Smackdown match main eventing a top show

KEK, it'll be Lesnar vs Strowman
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.